A Sensational Family Villa in Pollença | 4 Bedrooms
This 04 bedroom Luxury Mallorca Villa is located between the charming, historic town Pollença (aka Pollensa) and the golden beaches in the bay of Pollença.
- Prices may change from time to time, to have an accurate Price, Please make a request.
- Weekly Price: From £18,458 to £31,562 a week. Please make a request.
- A security deposit of €1,500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Please find a list of services under EXTRAS which will be offered between the following dates: 20/05/2023 – 21/10/2023.
- Prices are subject to exchange rates| Check below for seasonal rates or Contact us for availability.
This 04 bedroom Luxury Mallorca Villa is a country property that oozes style and luxury. This sensational property is located between the charming, historic town Pollensa and the golden beaches in the bay of Pollensa. It has an accommodation capacity for 8 people, and a lot of care and attention to detail has been taken to make sure that this contemporary rural retreat is also extremely child-welcoming.
This Family-friendly Villa in Pollença can accommodate 08 guests in 04 bedrooms
The 04 Luxury Family Villa in Pollença can accommodate between 08 guests in 04 bedrooms. A luxurious and extensive vacation home located in Pollensa, the Villa offers guests with everything they would need to enjoy a well-rested stay. The exterior of this property is home to a truly magnificent swimming pool, allowing guests to take a refreshing dip at any point throughout their stay. This amazing pool is encircled by an abundance of emerald green grass and looming trees, blending all of the elements of nature in one amazing location. In addition to these wonderful amenities, this property also presents a series of beautiful outdoor terraces. As a result, guests can use this collection of space to enjoy a refreshing glass of wine as they marvel at the awe-inspiring views that sit before them.
What you should know about this Family-friendly Villa in Pollença
- There is a child gate placed at the end of every stairwell, creating peace of mind at all times
- This villa does not accept large groups of adults under the age of 18
- Pets are not allowed on this property
Your will also like to know
- There is an adorable playroom found on-site, equipped with children’s furniture and toys
- Guests can also make use of a diverse fitness room, meaning that they can still complete their workouts whilst on holiday
- There are handrails leading into the pool for easy access
- A full catering service is provided by the acclaimed 39° North
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
As you enter inside, this luxury holiday home in Mallorca adheres to a deeply modern and cosy theme, helping to build a very contemporary home. The living room is incredibly spacious and showcases a pair of leather sofas as well as two large armchairs. Thus, guests can snuggle up on these expansive seating arrangements as they catch up with their favourite shows on the flat screen TV that sits at the back of the room. The main dining area is located on the outdoor terrace, meaning that guests can watch the glorious sunset as they delve into a series of delicious meals. This space includes a very large wooden table and an accompanying set of rattan chairs, making for a very comfortable dining experience. The kitchen within this property is extremely opulent, showcasing a wealth of white cupboards and sleek granite countertops. As such, guests can prepare and serve a collection of amazing meals that the whole family is sure to love.
The ground floor is also home to the first two bedrooms. Both of these rooms contain a pair of single beds. In turn, they are suitable for small children or for couples who prefer to sleep separately.
Moving up to the first floor, this is where you’ll uncover the remaining two bedrooms. These rooms are home to considerable double beds, ensuring that guests can maintain a restful and tranquil night’s sleep throughout their stay on this idyllic property.
Pollensa is a deeply inspiring and romantic location, making it a suitable region for a couple’s getaway or a family get-together. Pollensa Museum is one of the most iconic landmarks within this region and is home to the beautiful works of Atilio Boveri. Although it is now well known for its collection of contemporary pieces, it was once recognised as a simple storage unit. This establishment was used to hold a range of ornate Gothic altarpieces, which became very popular and highly sought-after throughout the decades. In fact, these pieces got so popular they even received praise at the prestigious Summer Exhibition of Painting back in the 1960s. In 1975, the museum became open to the public and quickly grew into a fan favourite amongst both tourists and locals. The Pollensa Museum is located just a stone’s throw away from the centre of the region and is open Monday-Friday from 10 am to 2 pm. Moreover, this museum is free to enter, which makes it a suitable attraction for those looking for an affordable day out.
This region is also commended for its diverse food scene with fantastic establishments such as Q11 Restaurant, based just 10-minutes away. This fine dining institution focuses heavily on Seasonal Gastronomy, a concept that means that the chefs only use the freshest ingredients in their cooking. As such, guests have the privilege of tasting a delicious meal each and every time. This restaurant provides a range of amazing menu options, such as divine tagliatelle served with expertly prepared lobster, as well as a luxurious burger that is placed on traditional focaccia bread. Q11 Restaurant welcomes guests every day from 12 pm to 10:30 pm.
Puig de Maria is a deeply significant religious landmark that is situated less than 10-minutes away from the centre of the region. At the top of a 330-metre hill sits a small monastery that is considered to be a devoted shrine to the Virgin Mary. Unfortunately, this iconic building was forced to close in 1564 and did not reopen until 1638. However, guests can now travel inside this monastery and observe a wide selection of beautiful artefacts and fixtures, helping them to learn more about this wondrous region.
|Nearest Airport||Palma de Mallorca Airport(64 km)|
|Nearest Ferry Port||Alcudia Ferry Port(12 km)|
|Nearest Village||El Vila(5 km)|
|Nearest Town/City||Port de Pollensa(6 km)|
|Nearest Restaurant||Celler La Parra(4 km)|
|Nearest Bar/Pub||Palms Bar(3 km)|
|Nearest Supermarket||Eroski(4 km)|
|Nearest Beach||Port de Pollensa Beach(4 km)|
|Nearest Golf||Pollensa Golf Course(8 km)|
|Nearest Tennis||Eu Moll Tennis Club(5 km)|
Please be aware that the location tab shown on the website is not based on the property’s exact location; therefore, all location amenities are an approx of facilities, restaurants, and villages/towns you might find around the property. The property’s exact location will be provided to you before arrival and might come along with some recommendations about the area and what to visit.
Discover the northern Mallorca resort that inspired Agatha Christie to write a novel and has attracted holidaymakers for decades. Find out why this destination – backed by mountains – offers more than just sun, sand, and sea.
Once a simple fishing port, the town is now a very attractive, family-friendly resort with some intriguing twists to its history. Here we provide all the information you want to know to enjoy a stay in this treasured port town.
Port de Pollensa, or ‘Puerto Pollensa’ as it is sometimes spelt, is a resort particularly popular with the British – for holidays and as a second home location – and offers good facilities, beaches, and excellent opportunities for water sports.
Property Layout/Floors/Exterior Grounds
Lower Ground Floor
– Media room with comfortable seating and satellite TV
– Games room with toys and board games
– Well equipped fitness area
– Large living room with comfortable seating, satellite TV, fireplace and access to the terrace
– Open plan dining area for 8 people
– Well equipped modern kitchen with central island
– Bedroom with double bed, access to a terrace and en-suite shower room
– Bedroom with two single beds, access to a terrace and en-suite shower room
– Master bedroom with double bed, dressing room, access to a balcony and en-suite bathroom
– Bedroom with two single beds, access to a balcony and en-suite shower room
– Private heated swimming pool (depth 1.20 – 1.70 m)
– Large terrace and garden area
– Various sun loungers
– Covered terrace
– Garden furniture
– Outdoor dining
– Private parking
– Wi-Fi connection
– Air conditioning
– Coffee maker
– Washing machine
– Hair dryer
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- – Private Pool
- – Heated Pool
- – Wi-Fi/Internet
- – Air-Con
- – BBQ
- – Hairdryer
- – All Bedrooms En-Suite
- – Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- – Satellite TV
- – Gym/Fitness Room
- – Games Room
- – Indoor Games
- – Working Fireplace/Wood burner
THE LOCAL AREA
- – Beach Nearby
- – <1hr to Airport
- – Golf Nearby
- – Tennis Nearby
- – Outstanding Landscapes
- – Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- – Tourist Towns & Villages
FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
- Heated Pool
- Games Room
- Indoor Games
- Fenced Grounds
Pollensa is filled with an array of fascinating attractions, making it an amazing place to visit if you are travelling as a family. If you are looking to blend in with the intoxicating and enticing local community that can be found in this region, a trip to Pollensa Market is an ideal way to do so. This incredible market boasts over 300 stalls, giving guests a chance to explore each item in full. Here, guests can purchase a variety of artisan goods such as bags, clothes, and jewellery, helping them to pick up a few souvenirs to remind them of their trip. This market is also home to a plethora of fresh produce, meaning that guests can purchase a few ingredients to use in their own intuitive dishes back at the Villa. Pollensa Market has situated just a short walk away from the centre of the region and is open every Sunday from 8 am to 1:30 pm.
Formentor Lighthouse is a truly stunning landmark that exemplifies the rich history and legacy found throughout Pollensa. The monument was first built in 1861 as a way to guide tiny fishing boats away from the sharp rocks that lie at the base of the shore. As such, this building showcases itself as a key aspect of the region’s traditional fishing industry. Moreover, this lighthouse was a source of creative inspiration for many prolific writers such as Gerardo Diego and Blas de Otero. Guests are encouraged to take the short drive toward the top of the landmark and appreciate the remarkable views as they travel through. Formentor Lighthouse is based just under an hour away from the centre of the region.
For those looking to more about the rich biodiversity of this area. Joan March Gardens are a perfect place to visit. This outstanding landscape was formed created in the late 1980s as a celebratory way to mark the life and works of the eldest son of the March family. This group was made up of experienced business leaders who helped to push this small town into a prosperous economic boom. These gardens are teeming with beautiful horticulture, such as rare olive trees and slim cypress trees, which can also be seen on the town’s traditional coat of arms. Joan March Gardens are based less than 10-minutes away and are open 24 hours a day, making them a very accessible tourist attraction.
List Of Services (please enquire)
– Pre-arrival concierge service to help plan the perfect holiday and prepare for your arrival.
– Pre-arrival shopping so it is ready upon your arrival (typically special snacks, spirits and inflatables). This will be added to a guest invoice and paid at the end of the stay.
– Pre-arrival menu consultation to discuss food preferences and dietaries with a tailored menu for the duration of your stay.
– Meet & Greet by your villa team upon arrival to the Villa with homemade refreshments and nibbles.
– Dedicated service from the villa manager.
– Wine hamper of local wines from Can Vidalet, Can Axartell and Mortitx vineyards throughout your stay.
– Unlimited complimentary drinks including local Cava, Beer, Soft Drinks (typically Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Lemon Fanta, Orange Fanta) and Water at no extra cost throughout your stay.
– Sweets & Snack Station set up in the villa.
– Villa Manager will enquire and make bookings on your behalf (i.e. for restaurants, excursions, boat trips, bike hire, massages, beauty treatments, wine tours, personal trainers, tennis coaching, taxi’s etc.).
– Set up of Pool area each day (i.e. fresh pool towels, parasols, seating areas etc.).
– Daily clean and organize of communal areas and turndown service.
– Complimentary fresh fruit and flowers.
– Bamford Toiletries in each bathroom with slippers and kimono for each guest.
– Complimentary Beach bag and towels for trips to the beach.
– In Villa Laundry services (Full use of the Villa Laundry services, the Villa Manager can assist as required).
– Guest Shopping throughout the duration of your stay for anything that you may need (except medicines). This will be added to a guest invoice and paid at the end of the stay.
– Served continental breakfast with professionally prepared breakfast special by your villa chef on a freshly laid table 5 days of the week. Prepared Continental Breakfast on 2 days for the villa teams days off.
– Mid-morning refreshment each day (5 Days) to be enjoyed by the pool or around the villa.
– Pre-dinner canapes served with Champagne on one evening.
– Pre-dinner canapes served with a local Gin Tasting Experience on one evening.
– One meal per day prepared by your private chef (either lunch or dinner) on 5 days.
– Cheese course on request.
– Prepared BBQ for one of the chef’s days off.
– Childcare equipment provided where necessary, may be extra costs if it is a very specific request.
– Beauty Therapist that can come to the Villa to provide in-house treatments where available (Additional cost for treatments).
(Full Service – available upon request at an additional cost, please contact )
– Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for your chosen dates.
– Changeover day deep clean, daily housekeeping and laundry.
– High quality linen and towels. Mid-week towel change.
– Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access.
– Pool Fencing as required, notice is required.
– Sun Beds, Cushions, Parasols and Sunshades.
In terms of rental service options, we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to travel services we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply contact us and we will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
Simply contact our Team.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested in advance and that due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. Prices are on request. We will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
The Chef Service: A Gourmet Dining Experience
Make hosting a memorable dinner party at your villa an absolute breeze with our superb Chef Service. Our chefs will take care of everything for you from start to finish so you can just sit back and enjoy the gastronomic experience. They will bring all the necessary ingredients, cook and serve the food and even clean up afterwards. To find out more please get in touch with our team.
Catering in your Villa
We know the importance of having some help in the kitchen when you just want to relax and enjoy the sunshine. That’s why our swift concierge service can help you arrange any type of catering level you are after. From a local cook/chef who can help every day or a few times during your holiday to a one-off special meal cooked by a professional chef (see below), we can accommodate all requests.
And it’s not only the cooking and cleaning we can help with. We can also help organize fridge-stocking, so you have the essentials for your first dinner and breakfast. That’s breakfast, lunch and dinner… sorted!
- Some services maybe limited to certain destination, please get in touch to find out more.
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Aug 9th 2023 – Sep 2nd 2023||£31,562|
|Sep 2nd 2023 – Sep 16th 2023||£25,467|
|Sep 16th 2023 – Sep 30th 2023||£24,515|
|Sep 30th 2023 – Oct 7th 2023||£27,753|
|Oct 7th 2023 – Oct 21st 2023||£30,473|
|Oct 21st 2023 – Oct 28th 2023||£25,467|
|Oct 28th 2023 – Jan 6th 2024||£22,311|
|Jan 6th 2024 – May 4th 2024||£18,458|
|May 4th 2024 – May 18th 2024||£21,658|
|May 18th 2024 – May 25th 2024||£24,705|
|May 25th 2024 – Jun 1st 2024||£28,895|
|Jun 1st 2024 – Jun 8th 2024||£27,753|
|Jun 8th 2024 – Jun 15th 2024||£24,705|
|Jun 15th 2024 – Jun 29th 2024||£27,753|
|Jun 29th 2024 – Aug 31st 2024||£31,562|
|Aug 31st 2024 – Sep 14th 2024||£25,467|
|Sep 14th 2024 – Sep 28th 2024||£24,515|
|Sep 28th 2024 – Oct 5th 2024||£27,753|
|Oct 5th 2024 – Oct 19th 2024||£30,473|
|Oct 19th 2024 – Oct 26th 2024||£25,467|
|Oct 26th 2024 – Feb 9th 2025||£22,311|
To Check Availability & Book please contact us here.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1,500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4 pm|
|Departure time||10 am|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included in the rental price.|
|Heating costs included?||Not available on this property.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, included in the rental price.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes, included in the rental price.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. All other durations on request.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.|
|Pool heating charge?||For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €700 per week (to be paid to OT prior to travel). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Tax||Balearic Eco Tourist Tax is included in the booking fees.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, loss of personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking at this property (or full payment if booking within 12 weeks of departure).
This rental does not accept bookings from groups of young people (up to 18)
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking at this property (or full payment if booking within 12 weeks of departure).
This rental does not accept bookings from groups of young people (up to 18)