Beach Villa rental 1 | Corsica | 3 Bedrooms
Family-friendly Beach Villa in Corsica with 03 en-suite bedrooms
Affordable beachfront Holiday rental Corsica for families and a group of friends. This Villa accommodates 6 guests. Facilities include 3 en-suite bedrooms, Wi-Fi/Internet, Air-Con, BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Satellite TV, DVD, Heating, Beachfront
& Waterfront, Ideal for Kids, Walk to Beach, Walk to Village,
PRICES: From £2,335 to £3,598 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: On the beach, Seaside village of Galéria, Scandola Nature Reserve, diving excursions, north-west Corsica is Gret for hikers, “Mare e Monti” walk with a magnificent trail between Galéria and Girolata, and Confident drivers can also follow the winding roads south to the incredible village of Porto.
Step out of your beautiful villa and you’re on the beach, gazing at the distant mountains and sea in this stunning part of north-west Corsica. Marvel at the wonderful views, swim in crystal-clear water or discover some of the walking trails; This family-friendly beach villa in Corsica is ideal for those looking for beauty in incredible natural surroundings.
What inside this 3 bedroom Beach Villa in Corsica?
Family-friendly Beach Villa holiday rental 1 in Corsica is a charming holiday home with a bright and airy living and dining space, an elegant and well-equipped open-plan kitchen and 03 pretty en-suite bedrooms. There’s a homely feeling across this welcoming villa with modern style and features together with warm touches adding a sense of character. Air-conditioning is featured for hot summer days or just open the pretty blue shutters and doors to bring the outside in as you step out to the delightful terrace where you can dine al-fresco admiring the sea views. The glorious balcony upstairs, accessed from two of the bedrooms, offers more incredible views of the Mediterranean and majestic coastline.
You are just 10m from the beach in Galéria where you can cool off in the inviting sea or snorkel from the rocks. There is a handful of restaurants, as well as a bakery and a small supermarket; this is a relaxed village where residents appreciate the natural surroundings and beautiful views.
Outside grounds of this 03 bedrooms Villa Sur la plage en Corse
– First-floor balcony (20m2)
– Terrace (65m2) with al-fresco dining area and outdoor furnishings
– Outdoor shower
– Fenced grounds
– On-site parking
Step down a couple of steps into the garden, through the little gate and you’re on the beach with the most amazing vistas of the Golfe de Galéria. The seaside village of Galéria is in the remote, rugged and beautiful north-west Corsica near the stunning Scandola Nature Reserve, around half an hour south of Calvi Airport via a beautiful mountain road.
- Nearest Airport: Calvi (26km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Bastia (120km)
- Nearest Airport 3:Ajaccio (131km/3hrs)
- Nearest Village: Galéria (Walking distance )
- Nearest Restaurant: Galéria (Within 100m)
- Nearest Shop: Small supermarket (Walking distance )
- Nearest Beach: (10m)
- Nearest Town/City: Calvi/L’Île-Rousse (33km/50km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The setting of Calvi is particularly spectacular with the rugged mountains in the background. From Calvi, follow the road towards L’Île-Rousse and visit idyllic villages in the Balagne countryside such as Monticello, Santa-Reparata-di-Balagna and Sant’Antonino (13km), the latter being one of France’s ‘Plus Beaux Villages’ with spectacular views towards the coast. Picturesque Lumio (11km) is also beautiful with its baroque church, olive trees and lively Wednesday morning market. Keen walkers can hike up to the abandoned village of Occi for more panoramic views.
- Towards the south is the pretty village of Piana, dating back to the 18th century and now classified as one of France’s ‘Plus Beaux Villages’. The amazing rock formations dropping into the sea, Calanches de Piana, can be admired via wonderful walking trails or boat trips from Porto.
- Special events and gatherings:
- Culinary Experiences:
- Galéria is a relaxed seaside village with a handful of summer restaurants, including a beachside cafe serving freshly caught fish as well as a small supermarket and bakery.
- For a lovely day out, head north via the amazing mountain road up to Calvi with its lovely citadel, narrow lanes filled with charming restaurants and shops, a pretty marina and sandy beaches with watersports.
- Active outdoors:
- There are magnificent views of the surrounding mountains and sea from the pretty shingle beach. As this is quite a remote setting, the beach isn’t always as crowded as others on the island. Enjoy swimming in the crystal-clear waters or snorkelling from the rocks.
- Walk all the way up to the Genovese tower where you can enjoy incredible views where the river Fango flows into the Mediterranean, relax on the peaceful beach here, hire a canoe and be surrounded by wonderful nature all around you. There are some lovely walking routes along the river heading inland where you can discover natural pools where you can swim in beautiful clear water.
- In the summer there are boat trips from the marina in Galéria for either diving excursions or to the nearby Scandola Nature Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The Scandola Nature Reserve is an incredibly unspoilt area of beautiful rock formations with restricted access only by boat (or foot via high mountains). You may be fortunate enough to see protected osprey, sea-birds and dolphins. This is one of the most spectacular coastlines in Corsica.
- Keen hikers adore this part of north-west Corsica; Galéria passes through the famous “Mare e Monti” walk with a magnificent trail between Galéria and Girolata, a village only accessed by boat or foot. You can see amazing views towards the Scandola Nature Reserve from this part of the walk. Paths also head towards Calenzana (30km), the starting point of the GR20 and a stunning village to visit with its incredible mountain backdrop. The nearby Bonifato forests and Figarella river also offer great walks where you can discover rock pools to swim in.
- Confident drivers can also follow the winding roads south to the incredible village of Porto with its amazing mountain backdrop and pretty river valley leading to the marina where you can pick up boat trips to see the breathtaking coastline.
- Children can enjoy playing on the shingle beach at Galéria, splashing around and swimming in the lovely clear waters or snorkeling and gazing at colourful fish that pass by.
- There is also lots of exploring to be done – head inland and follow the gentle river paths, finding rock pools on the way for more swimming. Boats leave from the marina either offering diving excursions or trips to the magnificent Scandola Nature Reserve coastline, a protected UNESCO World Heritage site, where you can quietly look out for sea-birds and dolphins.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The Villa offers a laid back living area with furnishings Ideal for summer.
Villa Interior (175m2, two levels)
– Open-plan living-dining room with doors opening out to terrace
– Open-plan kitchen, well-equipped including dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob and electric coffee machine
– with 02 bedrooms
3 en-suite bedrooms for 6 guests, also great for families with kids
– Bedroom with double bed (160cm), dressing room, and shower room with WC
– Bedroom with double bed (140cm), dressing room, and shower room with WC. Doors to a balcony
– Bedroom with twin beds (90cm each) and shower room with WC. Doors to a balcony
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Satellite TV
- Electric heating
- Hi-Fi system
- Washing machine
- Ideal for Kids
- Walk to Beach
- Walk to Village
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Jan 21st 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£2,335|
|Mar 27th 2021 – May 8th 2021||£2,499|
|May 8th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£2,499|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 12th 2021||£2,557|
|Jun 12th 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£2,778|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 24th 2021||£3,484|
|Jul 24th 2021 – Aug 14th 2021||£3,598|
|Aug 14th 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||£3,377|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Nov 20th 2021||£2,614|
|Nov 20th 2021 – Mar 26th 2022||£2,335|
|Mar 26th 2022 – May 14th 2022||£2,499|
|May 14th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£2,499|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 11th 2022||£2,557|
|Jun 11th 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£2,778|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 23rd 2022||£3,484|
|Jul 23rd 2022 – Jul 25th 2022||£3,598|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Extras for this luxury villa in Corsica to rent
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
Extras available at this property:–
The lovely owner will be delighted to point you towards local artisan delicacies, wines, and fresh produce. Not only that, the village butcher provides excellent catering and delivery service.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this family-friendly Beach Villa in Corsica to rent is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€800 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||Between 4.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. Other arrival times are on request only. Please enquire.|
|Departure time||Before 10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, excluding pool towels.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are on request only.|
|Tax||French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Family-friendly Beach Villa in Corsica?
The Best way to book this Family-friendly Beach Villa in Corsica is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Beach Villa in Corsica with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a Luxury Villa in Corsica with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this Family-friendly Beach Villa in Corsica.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If the Beach Villa in Corsica is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget in Corsica.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Family-friendly beach Villa in Corsica, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Corsica.