Beachside luxury villa 7 | Sardinia, Italy | 6 bedrooms
Luxury villa rental in Sardinia, near Salina bamba beach, San teodoro
Delightful seaside luxury villa in Sardinia for summer vacation. This holiday letting is wonderful HomeAway from home best suited for a group of friends or families with kids. This Beachside house in San Teodoro can sleep 12 guests in 6 bedrooms/5 Bathrooms. Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Cable TV, Heating, Cots & high chairs available at extra cost, Minimum stay 14 nights in August.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Walk to Restaurant, less than 1hr to Airport, Watersports, Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, breathtaking Landscapes, Tourist Villages & Historical Sites, Scuba Diving and Boat Trips.
PRICES: From £3,892 to£12,647 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
This luxury villa rental in Sardinia, near San Teodoro, is an airy, light-infused, beachside villa, with an easy lateral layout, full of traditional Sardinian charm, nestled on the northeastern coast of this stunning island. This seaside holiday home boasts impeccably manicured lawns and dazzling sea views; the beach is a little stroll away at the end of the garden.
What’s inside this £3,892 to£12,647 a week beachside villa near San Teodoro, Sardinia?
Internally, the beachside villa near San Teodoro offers a rustic, farmhouse appeal; original terracotta floor tiles, sloping exposed timber beams and farmhouse style kitchen all add to the warm and cosy charm of this gorgeous home. The open plan kitchen, dining, and living space offer a wonderfully bright and home-like space for the family to gather together, preparing a meal at the end of the day, or relaxing with a glass of wine enjoying the sunset over the sea views. The vintage wooden doors, creamy palette, and timber windows are in keeping with the original Sardinian flavour of this home.
The Holiday villa imbibes low-key luxury; the kitchen is punctuated with pretty accents of pale jade and turquoise, while the open plan dining space is ideal for children’s snacks or simple breakfasts. All necessary appliances are in place for self-catering.
The living space has the same breezy and informal feel to it; with powder blue sofas and chairs, guests will enjoy relaxing with a good holiday read and a glass of wine in the evening, with the magnificent sea views from every angle.
What to know when renting this villa with a short drive from Porto Cervo, Costa Smeralda
- Minimum stay 14 nights in August
- While all local amenities are a short walk away; guests would benefit from having a vehicle to explore the Costa Smeralda and further afield
- There are 4 bathrooms to a potential 12 guests
- Toddlers/Smaller children will need to be monitored in the Garden, terrace, and pool areas
- Cots and high chairs available at €30 each, payable locally.
- Heating costs: Yes, See T&Cs below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: No, extra €600 per stay, payable locally for 2021. See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets: On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Linen & towels: Not included in the rental price – extra €25 per person (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels), payable locally.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
The pool area is pristine, offering an array of sun loungers and ample space for a refreshing breakfast after a morning swim, or a poolside picnic! Alfresco dining is very much in keeping with the spirit of this comfortable home; the terrace is furnished with outdoor dining furniture, providing a wonderfully tranquil spot for evening meals, perhaps enjoying the grilled catch of the day on the barbecue and local wine!
– Swimming pool 15 x 5 m, depth 1.2 m to 3 m, open approximately from May to September
– Sun loungers & parasols
– Large patio & garden area
– Outside sitting & dining area
– Outdoor shower
– BBQ area
– Private parking
This luxury villa rental in italy is set just a few moments walk from the sandy beach at Salina Bamba in northeastern Sardinia – a further 15-minute walk from the beautiful Cala Brandinchi beach. This airy beachside holiday home benefits from a tranquil setting, while being just a few moments walk from an array of amenities, including, restaurants, markets, boutiques, marina and golf club.
The beach of Salina Bamba stretches out in one of the most beautiful coastal parts of north-eastern Sardinia. It is located between Cala Brandinchi and Baia Salineda at Capo Coda Cavallo, in the commune of San Teodoro.
Olbia port and airport is 15 kilometres distance, while the famous and glittering Costa Smerelda is some 40 kilometres distance, the latter being renowned for drawing a well-heeled international crowd.
- Nearest Airport: Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (25 km)
- Nearest Airport: Alghero Fertilia Airport (150 km)
- Nearest Village: Capo Coda Cavallo (500 m)
- Nearest Town/City: Olbia (20 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Supermarkets & Restaurants (500 m)
- Nearest Beach: Sandy beach (1 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Olbia has more to offer than meets the eye; it has a charming historic centre crammed with boutiques, wine bars and vibrant piazzas with an array of cafes and bustling local life.
- The northeastern coast of Sardinia has only been developed relatively recently; it was once wild and deserted, home to a few fishers and shepherds and a very rural way of life. Today it is one of the most desirable resort areas of the Mediterranean.
- Whether it be smart seafood restaurants or the nightlife lit by the starry sky in the square of Porto Cervo, this region is rich with history and culture. From the tower Longosardo overlooking the marina of Santa Teresa Gallura, looking over to the Archipelago de La Maddalena to the seductive bay of La Colba to the array of stunning beaches, this is a region of astoundingly preserved natural beauty and hidden gems!
- Porto Cervo is one of Europe’s most exclusive resorts known for attracting a well-heeled crowd. Luxury spas, chartered yachts, smart restaurants, cutting-edge nightlife and designer boutiques are among the many attractions on offer.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- The sailing fraternity head to this corner of Sardinia, for it still epitomises pure and local life, and is ideal for water sports enthusiasts.
- Further afield, The “emerald coast” boasts an array of stunning beaches, amongst these, are Liscia Ruja, the longest beach in the area, nestled between the villages of Portisco and Cala di Vople. This beach faces east – its length makes it ideal for seaside walks, and the eastern views of the Soffi and Mortortio islands are sublime.
The luxury Holiday rental in Sardinia is a single villa with a spacious garden and easy access the beach, pool and lovely sea view. There are 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, and it can accommodate up to 12 people
Lower Ground Floor
– Living area with comfortable sitting room
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
– Double bedroom
– Twin bedroom
The Luxury villa rental in Sardinia, San Teodoro can accommodate 12 guests in 6 bedrooms
– Large living area with fully equipped kitchen and access to the large covered outdoor terrace
– Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and sea view
– Double bedroom with bathroom
– Guest toilet
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private Pool – 15 x 5 m, depth 1.2 m to 3 m, open approximately from May to September
- Sun loungers & parasols
- Barbecue area
- Cable TV
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Parking space – Private parking
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 Guests:
|Apr 6th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£3,892|
|May 1st 2021 – May 29th 2021||£4,378|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 12th 2021||£5,351|
|Jun 12th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£6,324|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£8,756|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Jul 31st 2021||£10,215|
|Jul 31st 2021 – Aug 7th 2021||£11,188|
|Aug 7th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£12,647|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£11,188|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£7,297|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£6,324|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£4,378|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£3,892|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Apr 30th 2022||£3,892|
|Apr 30th 2022 – May 28th 2022||£4,378|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 11th 2022||£5,351|
|Jun 11th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£6,324|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£8,756|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Jul 30th 2022||£10,215|
|Jul 30th 2022 – Aug 6th 2022||£11,188|
|Aug 6th 2022 – Aug 20th 2022||£12,647|
|Aug 20th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£11,188|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 3rd 2022||£7,297|
|Sep 3rd 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£6,324|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 1st 2022||£4,378|
|Oct 1st 2022 – Oct 8th 2022||£3,892|
Children at the villa
Ideal for Teens and kids
The Villa is a beautiful option for the family. With quiet, air-conditioned rooms ideal for siesta time, expansive and safe lawns for playtime and a private pool as well as direct beach access, guests with children will find this such an accessible option.
This home, with its safe gardens and multiple al fresco dining spaces and easy lateral layout, is ideal for families. Unfussy and uncluttered, children will be able to roam freely and in particular enjoy the luscious gardens.
For youngsters of all ages, whether these be fussy eaters or those a little more adventurous, catering is so simple. The local supermarkets will offer many familiar items while those a little more gastronomically intrepid may want to try to local seafood restaurants.
The many beaches locally are a big draw for all children; clean, unpolluted and impeccably maintained, days worth of fun are to be had, followed up with gelato at Porto Cervo Marina.
Water sports are another attraction for children in this beautiful corner of northern Sardinia; whether it be sailing, diving, snorkelling or jet-skiing, the opportunities are endless.
Greg Poland is a theme park located just atop the northern hill from Porto Cervo; five or six different playground areas offer something for all ages. Furthermore, it is free of charge, and the views are not wrong either!
Aquadream is another fantastic option; reasonably priced with slides and lots and lots of “splashy fun” – children of most ages will be thrilled. The pools are divided into a younger children’s pool and an older children’s pool.
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
Extras for this Beachside villa with a pool in Sardinia, Italy
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– 3 hours maid service included 3 days per week
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Beachside Luxury villa rental in Sardinia is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€2000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Electricity, water and gas are charged on consumption, payable locally.|
|Linen & towels included?||No, extra €25 per person (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels), payable locally.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||No, extra €600 per stay, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Minimum stay||14 nights in August, 7 nights during all other periods. All other durations on request.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Cots and high chairs available at €30 each, payable locally.|
|Changeover day||Saturday. All other changeover days on request.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately from May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Luxury holiday home in Sardinia?
The Best way to book this Luxury villa near San Teodoro villa in Sardinia is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this family villa near a beach in Sardinia with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private family villa near a beach in Sardinia with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sardinia.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sardinia is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sardinia (Sardegna), Areas covering Costa Smeralda (Porto Cervo), Porto Rotondo in Sassari in Comune Olbia, Capo Coda Cavallo in Tavolara Island, Alghero, and Torre Delle Stelle, Pula in Cagliari for the more upmarket or the best beach accommodation from Cala Brandinchi to the charming medieval village of Castelsardo, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sardinia.