Private Chateau 2 | Brittany | 5 bedrooms
A luxury private Château for Rent near Rennes, Brittany
Sleeps: Up to 11 adults and 2 children (3 doubles + 2 suites).
This Private Castle 2, a castle in Brittany just south of Rennes, is a listed historical monument constructed between the 17th and 18th centuries. Relax in a brand new heated pool and Jacuzzi spa on the 20-acre grounds, which also feature landscaped gardens and century-old oak trees around a fishing lake.
The chateau comfortably sleeps up to 11 adults and 2 children in spacious bedrooms, two of which are suites with living rooms that can serve as additional sleeping space. Each bedroom has a beautiful en-suite bathroom and mini-bar. Gather together in two large salons, including a TV room with Satellite TV, and a library and grand dining room. The chateau’s fully equipped kitchen opens up to the terrace, and you can barbecue and dine al fresco or even take a refreshing dip in the brand-new heated pool!
The castle is located close to the village of Poligne, which has a tennis court, and nearby Bain de Bretagne’s weekly market. Visit the picturesque historic centre of Rennes (33 km), as well as its museums and Jardin du Thabor. You are also only one hour from the châteaux of the Loire, Mont-Saint-Michel and Saint Malo. Reach Private Chateau 2 via the Rennes (27 km) or Dinard (100 km) airports or the port of Saint Malo (100 km).
- CULTURE AND ART: Visit the picturesque historic centre of Rennes (33 km), as well as its museums and Jardin du Thabor. You are also only one hour from the châteaux of the Loire, Mont-Saint-Michel and Saint Malo. Reach Private Chateau 2 via the Rennes (27 km) or Dinard (100 km) airports or the port of Saint Malo (100 km).
- BEACH HOLIDAYS: Brittany is famous chiefly for its beaches, and with so much coastline to explore it is certainly one of the best reasons to visit the region. But there is more to Brittany than sun, sea and sand, and while a good chunk of our villas and chateaux in Brittany are found next to the coast the ones further inland are just as tempting.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- On the ground floor there are two large salons (the TV room comes with Satellite TV), a library, a grand dining room and the fully-equipped kitchen that leads out on to the terrace. There are also 2 WCs and a utility area.
- Outside the chateau sits in 20 acres of wooded parkland. Fishing is possible in the lake from the bank or in rowing boat provided.
- SWIMMING POOL: there is a heated pool, a Jacuzzi spa for your exclusive use, a private chapel and a BBQ. There is also plenty of outdoor furniture, including sun loungers.
Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms and 2 suites (double bedrooms with their own living room). All bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom (4 with bath, 1 with shower) and mini-bar. The bedrooms are very large and the suite living rooms can be used as additional sleeping areas.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Morbihan Department, Brittany, France.
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa.
- SWIMMING POOL: Heating pool (size: 10x5m / depth: 1.5m). The pool is open from 1st April to 31st October and can be heated on request.
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa. The Villa has a fully equipped kitchen.
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi, Mobile telephone coverage.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Indoor Games, Satellite TV
- FAMILIES: Good for families. Cots, High Chairs.
- TRANSPORT: Reach the castle via the Rennes (27 km) or Dinard (100 km) airports or the port of Saint Malo (100 km).
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Hot tub, BBQ, working fireplace, Chapel on site, Walking/Hiking paths, Golf nearby, outdoor activities.
Included in the rental price:
- Energy costs included in the rental price in the summer. €250 per week for central heating if used.
- All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Pool heating charge: No. The pool is open from 1st April to 31st October and can be heated on request.
- End of stay cleaning: €150.
- Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Changeover day: Saturday
This is a no-smoking property.
The official prices for Villas in France are in GBP. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only.