Budget Villa 3 | Normandy | 8 Bedrooms
Villa 3 A Private rental in Normandy with pool and Wheelchair access
Villa 3 is among the best budget options with a pool to rent in Normandy, it’s a large villa ideal for 22 guests including children. Facilities include – 8 bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms, Private outdoor Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Heating, BBQ, DVD, Wheelchair Access, Heating, and a Beach Nearby.
PRICES: £8,456 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates
HIGHLIGHTS: Trouville Beach (6.9 km), Deauville Beach (8.5 km), Casino Barriere de Deauville (8.1 km), Old Harbor of Honfleur (5.6 km), Sainte Catherine Church (5.5 km)
The fabulous Budget Villa with pool in Normandy is encircled by 16 acres of park overlooking the Baie de Seine. Very well place between the towns of Deauville and Honfleur, this Affordable French holiday rental offers a stunning setting for typical summer holidays and weekend breaks. The Budget Villa with pool in Normandy is just a 10-minute drive from trendy Deauville and is also within easy reach of the port of Le Havre, among the few contemporary World Heritage Sites within Europe.
What’s inside this Budget Villa in Normandy?
This Budget Villa with pool in Normandy sleeps 22 guests in total. It’s 8 traditional french looking Bedrooms are airy. The facilities of this Villa 3 and its gardens are great for families with children and groups of friends. Facilities include an Outdoor swimming pool, Wi-Fi, Wheelchair Access, Heating. and other Extra services shown below. The villa has good access to outdoor activities such as a Beach Nearby, Watersports, Canoeing/Kayaking, Walking/Hiking Paths, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Horse Riding, Fishing, and Tourist Towns & Villages and Historical Sites, making it a wonderful budget villa to rent in Normandy for your summer holidays in France.
The outside terrace overlooks the heated swimming pool and offers excellent views of the Bay of the Seine, which offers some of France’s finest sunsets. The swimming pool also features a pool house with WC and a fitted bar. Fantastic activities such as golf and horse riding are available locally.
Villas outdoor Gardens & table are a great place to dine in the summer
Outside is the private heated pool (13x5m, depth 1m-2.5m) which is gated with a terrace surrounding it.
The pool house includes a fitted bar, two showers, two WCs, and a wash basin.
There is also a pond, traditional BBQ, and a greenhouse (not accessible to guests). The garden affords a sea view of the Baie de Seine and its boats.
The Budget Villa with pool in Normandy is located between the popular towns of Deauville (10km) and Honfleur (7km). There is a restaurant just over a kilometer drive away (open Wednesday to Sunday only) but for a greater choice of facilities head to the charming, historical village of Villerville (3km) with characterful narrow streets and places to eat, a few shops and a beach with a watersports centre open on certain days in the summer. The nearest large supermarket is only 5km in nearby Équemauville.
- Nearest Airport Saint Gatien /Le Havre (6km/30km)
- Nearest Ferry Port Le Havre/Ouistreham (30km/50km)
- Nearest Village Villerville (3km)
- Nearest Town/City Honfleur/Deauville (7km/10km)
- Nearest Beach Villerville/Trouville-sur-Mer (3km/8km)
- Nearest Restaurant Villerville/Honfleur (3km/7km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub Villerville/Honfleur (3km/7km)
- Nearest Golf Golf de Deauville Saint-Gatien (7km)
- Nearest Tennis Villerville/Trouville-sur-Mer (3km/8km)
- Nearest Supermarket Équemauville (5km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- France’s oldest university cities, Caen (63km) and the stunning granite island of Mont St Michel (approx. 200km), one of France’s most visited attractions. The Château de Falaise (73km) is also worthy of a visit to see the castle where William the Conqueror was born.
- This is also a great base for exploring the D-Day Landing beaches which are just a short drive away. Arromanches (87km) and Omaha (115km) are examples of two beaches of historical importance as well as the batteries and cliffs of Longues-sur-Mer (95km).
- Combine with a trip to Bayeux (90km), having a lunch of Coquilles Saint Jacques in the charming Port en Bessin before heading to the historic town. Bayeux is a beautiful town, well known for the UNESCO classified Bayeux Tapestry, with many renowned restaurants, elegant 17th-century buildings, and interesting museums about this fascinating part of Normandy.
- Honfleur (10km) is the oldest medieval fishing and sailing port in France and has been painted by some of the most popular artists of the 20th century including Monet and Manet.
- Special events and gatherings: –
- Culinary Experiences: Normandy is rightly famous for its food – especially the cheeses such as Livarot Camembert, and Pont l’Eveque – and Calvados, the apple brandy. The French love of good food means that all ingredients also have to be of the highest quality. Seafood is fantastic and local producers are famous in the area for quality, taste, and price. There are excellent local food markets in Honfleur on Saturdays and Trouville on Sundays.
- Beaches: Deauville (10km) is one of the most glamorous seaside resorts and is known as the ‘lady of the French coast.’ It symbolizes sophistication, elegance, and prestige. There are more than 40 restaurants, a casino, two racecourses, a spa and thalassotherapy centre, two harbours, a large choice of luxury shops, a beautiful sandy beach, and the famous boardwalk promenade “Les Planches.“
- Active outdoors: Local activities include mountain biking, water sports, kayaking, trekking, and the breathtaking sandy beaches. Also located near the manoir are horse-riding (1km) and a golf course (7km).
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Appreciate a Summer holiday with a traditional french villa in Normandy
The ground floor consists of the entrance hall, the dining room, a functioning office with internet access, a well-equipped kitchen, the living room (with HI-FI, TV, DVD, and video), and a separate WC. There are also 2 double bedrooms (two king beds) both with their own bathrooms. The ground floor bathrooms are 1 x shower room with disabled access and WC and 1 x bathroom with WC.
On the first floor are 5 double bedrooms (one queen bed and four king beds, one of which can be a twin), two of which are en-suite, plus the dormitory with 8 single beds. There is also one further bathroom. The first-floor bathrooms are 2 x shower room with WC and 1 x bathroom with WC.
The utility room includes a washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing board. Included in the rental price are fresh towels and bed linen (please bring your own pool towels).
A French villa with 8 good size bedrooms for 22 Guest
This Budget Villa with pool in Normandy accommodates up to 22 people and consists of 7 large bedrooms sleeping 15 and 1 dormitory with 8 single beds, ideal for children and teenagers. In addition, there is a double sofa bed in the pool house.
- Property Floorplans (Please check at the time of enquiry)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Wheelchair Access
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2022/23
Prices based on an occupancy of 22 people:
|Sep 28th 2022 – Jun 6th 2023||£8,456|
|Jun 6th 2023 – Mar 31st 2024||£8,456|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Extras for this villa holiday rental in Normandy
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Budget Villa with pool in Normandy is in British sterling pounds ( £). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000. This is paid 8 weeks prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||11.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Heating of the property is included in the rental price.|
|Linen & towels included?||All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.|
|Pets welcome?||No dogs allowed.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking in the property.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Internet access?||Yes (no Wi-Fi access available)|
|Other Ts and Cs||The poolhouse and the pool are closed in winter. The pool is usually open May to mid September, depending on the weather. It is covered at night to preserve the temperature.|
|Pool heating charge?||No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Private Budget Villa with pool in Normandy?
The Best way to book this Budget Villa 3 with pool in Normandy is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Budget Villa with a pool in Normandy with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a Chateau, Villa, or apartment with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals in this Property.
- We make sure your contract is with the Chateau OR villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If the Villa 3 in Normandy is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget in Normandy.
- Since we work directly and closely with this villa in Normandy, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Normandy.