Cagliari luxury beach villa 11 | Sardinia | 10 bedrooms
Luxury Cagliari villa with a pool on the beach in Sardinia, Italy
Planing an ultimate large Group holiday on the beach? Here’s a mind-blowing luxury holiday letting right on the beach in Cagliari. Be it a large family or a big group of friends, it’s an ideal rental for the summer holidays in Italy. Villa can sleep 16 guests in 10- en-suite bedrooms. Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Cable TV, Beachfront, High Chair available on request.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Walk to Village, Walk to Restaurant, Breathtaking Landscapes, Access to great outdoor Activities & Tourist Towns & Villages.
PRICES: From £15,831 to £37,666 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
This stunning luxury Cagliari villa with a pool on the beach in Sardinia is the home for those looking for a little more than your everyday holiday accommodation – full of character, life, and bursting with colour, this ten-bedroom extravaganza is the place for adventure, activity and lasting memories.
What’s inside this £15,831 to £37,666 a week Luxury Cagliari villa with a pool in Sardinia?
This vast Luxury Cagliari villa among the trees sits just metres from the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean. Inside, the décor is rustic, quirky and unique, with countless hand-painted, themed rooms. In the living areas, there are comfortable sofas, dining facilities, a large bar and even a ballroom with a grand piano! While there is a fully-equipped kitchen with all the latest mod cons and top-quality facilities for you to prepare snacks and dishes for yourself, including an expansive spice rack, the villa’s appointed full-time chef would also be delighted to prepare your meals so you can simply put your feet up and relax, if you’d prefer. As well as this, daily breakfast is provided. See below for full information about the villa’s ensuite bedrooms.
What must you know before renting this luxury villa in Sardinia with a private pool?
- Due to the fabulous multi-level architecture and concealed accommodation location, guests must be comfortable negotiating steps and younger children supervised at most times
- Although chef is provided, meal ingredients and drinks come at an extra charge
- Toddlers/Smaller children will need to be monitored in the Garden, terrace, and pool areas
- Heating costs: Included in the rental price, See T&Cs below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Yes, See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Linen & towels: Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
In the exuberant garden, there is a huge terrace with a dining table to fit the entire group, overlooking the delightful thriving garden and sea below. An enormous infinity pool stretches across the terrace below, where a pizza oven and a children’s pool can also be found. A fabulous hot tub provides the perfect place to soak and soothe after a day exploring the wonderful island and a surround sound music system, table tennis and BBQ complete the exterior facilities.
– Infinity pool and pool bar
– Barbecue area & pizza oven
– Parking area
– Gardens and lawn area
– Event room
The village of Torre Delle Stelle, in which the Villa is located, is a small, quaint town in Sardinia and a calm and relaxing destination for those looking to wind down during their time away. The city of Cagliari, just 40km away, is 4000 years old and has a fantastic array of markets, cafés, and restaurants, many offering stunning city and harbour views, as well as an opera house and countless Italian fashion boutiques.
There are few tourists in the town, creating a truly authentic Italian experience. With parking space provided for up to 4 cars, you’re perfectly set up to explore the rugged landscape of Sardinia further afield.
- Nearest Airport: Cagliari Airport – Mario Mameli(40 km)
- Nearest Town/City: Cagliari (35 km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Cagliari Marina (45 km)
- Nearest Village: Torre delle Stelle (1.5km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Shops & Supermarket (600m)
- Nearest Restaurant: Bars, cafes & restaurants (600m)
- Nearest Golf: Tanka Golf(15km)
- Nearest Beach: (650 m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- We would highly recommend exploring the thousands of historic Nuraghe stone buildings of Barumini, the mysterious Bronze Age stone ruins shaped like beehives.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- With almost 2000km of coastline, Sardinia is a wonderful spot for any beach-lover: surrounded by crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean and all kinds of coves and beaches of white sand, stretching to the distance! While the breath-taking mountainous interior is ideal for those looking for hiking and cycling opportunities with the same incredible views – perfect for a little exercise and adventure during your time away!
– Living Area
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Bar & dining area
– Ballroom with grand piano and living area
– Living area and kitchenette
– Four bedrooms with King beds and en-suite bathrooms
– Four bedrooms with Queen beds and en-suite bathrooms
– Two family bedrooms with one King bed, hidden twin beds and en-suite bathroom
The Cagliari beachfront Villa in Sardinia can accommodate 16 guests in 10 en-suite bedrooms
The 5 extraordinary bedrooms are distributed throughout the main house and five annexes across the garden. They are each uniquely decorated and offer a fascinating, beautiful design with a homely feel. There are 6 bedrooms with a king bed, one with a queen bed, one with two single beds, one with a double bed and one with a king bed and three singles, perfect for those travelling with children. Every room has an ensuite bathroom and comes equipped with air conditioning, heating, towels, and linen. All 5 annexes offer magnificent sea view terraces and plenty of privacy.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private Pool / Infinity pool and pool bar
- Children’s Pool
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Cable TV
- Barbecue area & pizza oven
- Piano (on request)
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Indoor Fireplace
- Iron and laundry service
- Surround music system
- Children’s books and toys
- Table tennis, table football, lawn games
- Access to a beach – (650 m)
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 16 Guests:
|Apr 7th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£15,831|
|May 1st 2021 – May 29th 2021||£18,014|
|May 29th 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£21,290|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 31st 2021||£31,116|
|Jul 31st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£37,666|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£22,382|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Apr 2nd 2022||£18,014|
|Apr 2nd 2022 – Apr 30th 2022||£15,831|
|Apr 30th 2022 – May 28th 2022||£18,014|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£21,290|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£31,116|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 30th 2022||£31,116|
|Jul 30th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£37,666|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Oct 1st 2022||£22,382|
|Oct 1st 2022 – Oct 9th 2022||£18,014|
Children at the villa
Ideal for Teens
This exciting beachfront villa offers plenty of opportunities for you to enjoy a family holiday – will the crystal-clear water of the Mediterranean providing the perfect place for some swimming, snorkelling and splashing around with the kids! And with a designated children’s pool, you can keep the children entertained, ensuring your peace of mind and a real chance to relax. Owners also provide children’s books and toys so whatever their age, there willl be something for everyone to enjoy. With a cot and a high chair provided for the youngest, you needn’t worry about accommodating the family, as it’s all taken care of by our supportive team. Our on-site chef will be delighted to cater for the varying tastes of all the family.
- High Chair(s)
Extras for this Ultimate luxury beach holiday villa in Sardinia
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
– 5* Chef and Server
– Daily cleaning
– Welcome hamper
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this luxury Cagliari beach villa in Sardinia with a private pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€2000 payable in cash, upon arrival|
|Arrival time||2.00 pm|
|Departure time||10.00 am|
|Energy costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included in the rental price|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking inside the villa|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property|
|Minimum stay||7 nights|
|Heating costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Tax||Tourist Tax included in the rental price|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Luxury Cagliari villa with a pool in Sardinia?
The Best way to book this Beachfront Cagliari villa with a pool in Sardinia is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Beach Villa near Cagliari with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury villa near Cagliari, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sardinia.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering villa in Sardinia is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sardinia (Sardegna), Areas covering Costa Smeralda (Porto Cervo), Porto Rotondo in Sassari in Comune Olbia, Capo Coda Cavallo in Tavolara Island, Alghero, and Torre Delle Stelle, Pula in Cagliari for the more upmarket or the best beach accommodation from Cala Brandinchi to the charming medieval village of Castelsardo, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sardinia.