Chateau 5 | Wedding Castle | Provence, France | 16 Bedrooms
Wedding chateau with a pool in France, Provence, Avignon.
If you are looking for wedding venues in the South of France, This Luxury Castle in Avignon is the ideal option. Facilities include 16 ensuite Bedrooms. The Castle can accommodate 15-19 Guests. Private Swimming Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Tennis Court, Bicycles Provided, Gym/Fitness Room, Games Room, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Pool/Snooker, Home Cinema, Fireplace, Heating, Chapel on Site, Caretaker/Owner on Site, access to Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby.
PRICES: From £27,099 to £50,182 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: The region is known for its specialties of truffles, calisson, melons, and a wide variety of wines. Pretty markets of the nearby towns & villages. World-class operas and concerts in the region and Summer Arts Festival in Avignon is famous for its films, theatre, and street performers.
This entire wedding chateau venue estate in Provence, Avignon has been graciously restored to its former glory and is furnished with both modern and traditional furnishings. Guests at this historic 18th-century chateau will be pleased to know that the cooking, heating, and telecommunications facilities are all 21st century.
What’s inside this £27,099 to £50,182 a week Wedding Castle in the South of France?
This Wedding chateau with a pool in France, Provence, Avignon can sleep 15 guests in 9 double/twin bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. A gorgeous new farmhouse cottage with 7 en-suite bedrooms is also available for holiday rentals at a supplement, whereas already included in the case of weddings and other events.
The wonderful, fully enclosed landscape embraces 17 hectares of mature parkland, elegant formal gardens, orchards, streams, and an exciting range of sporting facilities including squash, tennis & basketball, a large swimming pool, and a fully equipped gym. The Wedding chateau in Avignon itself sits at the end of a long avenue of ancient plane trees complete with an ornamental fountain.
Top tips before you rent this Wedding chateau venue in Provence, Avignon.
- Short breaks may be accepted during certain periods on request – please enquire for a quote.
- The main chateau can sleep 15 guests and the beautiful farmhouse accommodates a further 15 guests
- The farmhouse must be booked as an addition to the chateau
- For a little extra, this Wedding chateau can be booked as a Vill’otel, It’s the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.
- What can be arranged is Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check below on the ‘Extras’for more details.
The more sporty guests can use the gym, play squash, tennis, basketball, or swim at any time of day or night. And the tennis and basketball courts are also floodlit! The less sporting can take an enjoyable walk in the extensive grounds or settle for a genteel game of croquet, badminton or volleyball on the specially dedicated lawns.
And of course, the marvellous “mirror” swimming pool (25mx10mx4.5m) and its adjoining children’s pool (3mx3mx0.6m), is a wonderful place to lounge. This area also provides an outdoor shower and a spacious, open dining Pavillion, and attached sitting room and kitchen/barbecue). There are separate changing rooms, with shower and WC facility next to the pool area, so you need never leave!
The nearest airport to the Wedding chateau in France is Avignon (30km) and the local village is within walking distance. The local village is just 2km away and has all the basic amenities such us bar, cafe, pizzeria, bank and medical centre.
There’s so much to offer within the extensive grounds of the Castle, however, is perfectly located in the heart of the Rhone Valley, an area of France steeped in history & tradition, this chateau is a perfect base for exploring the myriad of ancient towns and villages, as well as the famous vineyards this area of France has to offer.
- Nearest Airport: Marseilles/Nimes/Avignon
- Nearest Village: (2km-walking distance)
- Nearest Town/City: Avignon
- Nearest Beach: Marseilles (91-100 km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Intermarche (3km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The area is steeped in history. There are ruins, ancient villages, monuments, museums, medieval villages and towns and unchanged countryside to see and explore. The influence of Greek and Roman involvement over the last 2500 years is obvious everywhere.
- Music lovers will already know of the world-class operas and concerts that take place in the region. In Vaison la Romaine and Orange, concerts are held in the historic Roman theatres.
- The Summer Arts Festival in the old papal city of Avignon is famous for its films, theatre and street performers.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences:
- Visitors will not go hungry in this region of France with its specialties of truffles, calisson, melons, and a wide variety of wines.
- Guests can enjoy the riches of the region by visiting the picturesque markets of the nearby towns and villages. Local farmers bring their baskets of seasonal produce to sell directly from the traditional wooden trestle tables, placed under a canopy of plane trees.
- Active outdoors:
- If Guests feel the need to leave the glorious grounds of the château, there are activities beyond the gates. You can canoe down the river and take in the peaceful scenery.
- The Chef (not included) can prepare a picnic for you to enjoy among the vineyards and orchards on the river banks. For the more active: horse riding, hiking, cycling and skiing can be arranged. There are also several nearby golf courses.
- Let’s not forget bullfighting. The stunning setting of two of the most intact Roman arenas in France – Nimes, and Arles – is perfect for watching the toreadors and the bulls act out their ancient ritual.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Chateau Interior – Chateau Only (15 Guests in 9 bedrooms)
With all 850m2 of the Château having been restored to its former 18th Century glory the owners then furnished it with beautiful Modern and Provencal typical furniture and art. However, the Château’s cooking, heating, cooling, telecommunication, electrical, and plumbing systems are definitely the 21st century!
With 3 large reception rooms, a library, a large 15 person dining room, and a large informal dining kitchen the chateau is certainly spacious. The Château’s rustic internal courtyard is perfect for al fresco meals and the scents and sounds of the fountains, aviaries, and jasmine covered walls set a wonderful scene.
The Château has a fully equipped home-cinema which includes a 55″ LED screen, surround sound, DVD, Bluray, Satellite TV, and music system.
There are 3 large master bedroom suites (three King-sized beds) – one suite on the ground floor and two on the first floor – all en-suite with a separate shower. 6 further bedrooms (4 king-sized beds and 2 with twin beds) are on the second floor. Each has its own en-suite bathroom (with showers over the bath) tiled with lovely Provençal tiles.
– 9 Bedroom En-Suites (7 King size bed / 4 Single Beds )
– 1 guest suite on the ground floor (King Size Bed / Shower – Bathtub )
– 2 guest suites on the first floor (King Size Bed / Shower – Bathtub + 1 Terrace )
– 6 en suite guest bedrooms on 2nd floor ( 4 King Size / 2 with two Single beds / Bathtub )
– Grand Salon
– TV Room
– Pool table room
– Kitchen with fridge, freezer, ice machine, microwave, oven, hotplates, wok, washing machine, Nespresso machine and toaster
– Dining Room
– Formal Dining Room
– Internal courtyard with fountains and outdoor dining
In the kitchen :
– 1 fridge
– 1 washing machine
– 1 glass washing machine
– 2 sinks
– 1 microwave
– 1 oven
– 4 hob plates
– 1 wok
– 1 Nespresso coffee machine
– 1 toaster
In the kitchen backstage :
– 2 professional ovens
– 3 fridges
– 1 freezer
– 1 ice machine
– 1 glass washing machine
Farmhouse Interior (14 Guests in 7 bedrooms)
– 5 bedrooms with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms
– 2 bedrooms with twin beds and en-suite bathrooms
Total wedding Chateau & Farmhouse can sleep 29 guests in 16 ensuite bedrooms
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Wi-Fi (available everywhere in the chateau + Courtyard + Pool)
- Swimming pool – Infinity Pool 25mX10 – 5 Meters Deep
- Pool Pavilion with open dining area & kitchen & cloakroom
- Child-Safe Pool
- Sports Area: Tennis court ( lighten )/ Basket Ball court ( lighten ) / Volley Ball court / Gym Area / Squash court
- Satellite TV / LED
- Pool table Room
- Organic kitchen garden combined with an orchard for guest’s benefit
- Child-friendly (equipment : high chair / bed / cots / cook equipment )
- Private XVII Chapel
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Tennis Court
- Bicycles Provided
- Games Room
- Indoor & Outdoor Games,
- Home Cinema
- Chapel on SiteCaretaker/Owner on Site
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 15 people:
|Feb 8th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£27,099|
|Mar 27th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£32,117|
|May 1st 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£40,146|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Aug 31st 2021||£35,128|
|Aug 31st 2021 – Sep 29th 2021||£40,146|
|Sep 29th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£32,117|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Mar 26th 2022||£27,099|
|Mar 26th 2022 – Apr 30th 2022||£32,117|
|Apr 30th 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£40,146|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Aug 12th 2022||£35,128|
Prices based on an occupancy of 29 people:
|Feb 8th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£32,117|
|Mar 27th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£42,153|
|May 1st 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£50,182|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Aug 31st 2021||£45,164|
|Aug 31st 2021 – Sep 29th 2021||£50,182|
|Sep 29th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£42,153|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Mar 26th 2022||£32,117|
|Mar 26th 2022 – Apr 30th 2022||£42,153|
|Apr 30th 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£50,182|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Aug 12th 2022||£45,164|
Extras for this Wedding Castle in Provence, France
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare service
Extras available at this property:
– Pool and garden maintenance included
– Continental breakfast included
– Housekeeper (Linen change once a week)
– 2 Property Managers live on-site to help guests with any questions about the chateau and area
– A gardener, handy-man and house-maid are also present during the day
Additionally, a chef will be able to arrange a wide variety of menus to suit the Tenant’s requirements. His menus can range from a sophisticated “Degustation” menu highlighting the best of the French cuisine, to a menu of Provençal specialties, to a simple “home cooking” menu, when everyone needs a break from their previous excesses!
The Estate’s Gym and other sports’ facilities can help guests get rid of their newly acquired extra kilos!
The Estate has its own cellar and Tenants may chose, from its Wine List, a wide selection of some of the best wines available in the region. Alternatively, should the Tenant wish to enjoy some of the best wines that France has to offer.
Finally, as the region is full of wonderful vineyards, which offer both wine tasting and direct purchases from their cellars, going on a wine-tasting expedition is great fun and, for many, a must.
The rental fee includes the services of the staff, excluding any Guide charges. As prescribed by French labour law, each Staff member is officially only permitted to work a 35-hour week. The Tenant should bear this in mind when requiring the Staff to work long hours. It should also be noted that the Staff will work in relays during the period 8.00 hrs – 24.00 hrs each day and each Staff member will alternate in order for each one to have one day off per week.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Wedding chateau with a pool in Provence, Avignon is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€8750 paid to the owner one month before arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||After 4 pm.|
|Departure time||Before 10 am.|
|Energy costs included?||Included in the rental price.|
|Linen & towels included?||All linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes.|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking in the property.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. Short breaks may be accepted during certain periods on request – please enquire for a quote.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Wedding chateau with a pool in France, Provence, Avignon?
The Best way to book this Wedding Castle villa in Avignon, Provence is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this wedding package venue in Provence with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this Wedding chateau rental in Avignon with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in Provence.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in Provence is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Avignon, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Provence.