Villa 4 with pool | Provence, South of france | 5 Bedrooms
Pure Luxury Family villa with a pool in Eygalieres, Provence of South of France.
This laid-back villa in the South of France is not far from Avignon/Nimes (20km/62km) and great for families with kids. Facilities include 5 Bedroom & 4 Bathrooms. The villa can accommodate 10 Guests. Outdoor Swimming pool, Private Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, Air-Con, BBQ, Heating, TV, Hi-Fi system, access to Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Cycling and Horse Riding.
PRICES: From £5,052 to £6,315 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Les Alpilles Nature Park, Provençal market on a Friday morning, St-Rémy (12km), Van Gogh’s favourite haunts of Arles (41km) to the south and Gordes (33km) in the outstanding Luberon region, Explore the winding medieval streets in the city of Avignon (32km).
This Eygalieres villa with a Pool in Provence, South of France sits with enchanting views over the rooftops towards the mountains and landscapes of Provence. This Family-friendly villa enjoys an enviable setting in the idyllic village of Eygalières.
What’s inside this £5,052 to £6,315 a week Holiday villa in the South of France?
It This is a rare find, a house with immense character set above the village amongst old stone houses. It is in fact two houses side by side which are joined together by a charming Provençal patio. Inside the rambling interiors, you’ll discover vaulted kitchens, 5 attractive bedrooms, 4 quirky bathrooms, and comfortable living space amongst traditional features such as exposed rock, wood-beamed ceilings, and steep steps and passages.
The home is full of light yet thick stone walls that keep the interiors cool in the heat of the summer sun. The furnishings are the perfect blend of old-style vintage and modern pieces whilst contemporary art adds to the bohemian vibe.
Good to know…
- This villa in Eygalieres with a Pool is in fact two stone houses on various levels that connect around a beautiful Provençal stone patio
- Air-conditioning is only featured in three of the double bedrooms
- The beautiful old stone staircases and the terraced layout, both inside and out, can be steep and slightly uneven at times
– Swimming pool (11mx5m) open 1st May to 30th September
– Central patio with fountain and al-fresco dining area
– Upper terrace with seating area
– Terraced gardens
– Boules pitch
This villa 4 with a Pool in Provence is a village house set in an elevated position with stunning mountain views just a couple of minutes walk from the heart of the pretty Provençal village of Eygalières. There is a village church, a bakery, butchers, a handful of restaurants and cafes-bars plus a lovely Provençal market on a Friday morning.
Set in Les Alpilles Nature Park, this is one of the prettiest villages in Provence with its winding lanes, lovely landscapes of the surrounding countryside, and authentic charm. In recent years some A-list celebrities have bought villas in and around the village, including just next door to this Eygalieres villa in Provence.
- Nearest Airport: Avignon/Nimes (20km/62km)
- Nearest Train Station: Avignon (32km)
- Nearest Village: Eygalières (2-min walk)
- Nearest Restaurant: Eygalières (2-min walk )
- Nearest Supermarket: Small grocery store in Eygalières (800m)
- Nearest Town/City: Saint-Rémy/Avignon (12km/32km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf de Servanes (15km)
- Nearest Tennis: Eygalières (200m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Just a short drive away is the famous St-Rémy (12km), a town well-known as a home to many artists who sell their work in the local art galleries. In the summer months, on selected Sundays, the ‘Route des Artistes’ fills with local artists showing off their work creating a wonderful and bustling atmosphere.
- Further south in Les Alpilles Nature Park are many other archetypal Provençal villages such as Mausanne, well-known for its amazing olive oil and Les Baux-de-Provence (22km), one of France’s Plus Beaux Villages, built into the rock in an incredible setting.
- Van Gogh’s favourite haunts of Arles (41km) to the south and Gordes (33km) in the outstanding Luberon region, are other wonderful places to visit, passing fields of sunflowers or lavender in the summer as well as vineyards and olive groves across this captivating region.
- The small but lively city of Avignon (32km) is worthy of a visit during your stay. Explore the winding medieval streets, experience further excellent dining opportunities and visit two UNESCO world heritage sites, the Pope’s Palace and Saint Benezet Bridge. The covered market offers all sorts of delights or head to the weekend farmers, flower and flea markets for wonderful local produce and a bargain or two. The bohemian quarter of the city, just next to the Sorgue river, has more of a village atmosphere with its artists, musicians, cafes, and wine-bars.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences: The town of St-Rémy is famous for its many restaurants, from down to earth bistros found on pretty narrow streets to Michelin starred establishments and food lovers shouldn’t miss the market on a Wednesday morning.
- Active outdoors:
- Those looking for activity have so much on their doorstep with tennis in the village, both horse-riding and golf within a short drive as well as some beautiful hikes and cycle routes to follow, with some wonderful walks from the house itself. Family-friendly activities across the region include pony-rides, rock-climbing, a zoo to the south and even a delightful model-railway to the north whilst the most adventurous can try trekking across the treetops at an activity centre or kayaking in Provence.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Interior of First House
– Well-equipped kitchen with breakfast table
– Living room with fireplace, TV and Hi-Fi system
– Dining room
– Small single bedroom
– Bathroom with shower and WC
– Single bedroom with access to a terrace
– Cosy double bedroom (1.6m bed) with access to a terrace
– Shower room with WC
5 bedroom villa rental can sleep up to 10 guests
Interior of Second House (set on different levels)
– Large, well-equipped kitchen with dining area
– Separate dining room
– Double bedroom (1.6m bed)
– Twin bedroom
– Large double bedroom with double bed (1.6m bed) and single bed with direct access to the garden and swimming pool
– Shower room
– Bathroom with shower and bath
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Air-conditioning (in three bedrooms only)
- Swimming pool (11mx5m) open 1st May to 30th September
- Private Pool
- Hi-Fi system
- Central patio with fountain and al-fresco dining area
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Feb 4th 2021 – Jul 1st 2021||£5,052|
|Jul 1st 2021 – Sep 1st 2021||£6,315|
|Sep 1st 2021 – Jun 30th 2022||£5,052|
|Jun 30th 2022 – Aug 8th 2022||£6,315|
Extras for this Eygalieres villa in Provence, South of France
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare service
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Eygalieres villa with a Pool in Avignon, Provence is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 paid on arrival to the owner in cash in Euros and refunded on departure subject to full inspection|
|Arrival time||3.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings and other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges. Stag/hen parties are not permitted.|
|Other Ts and Cs||The pool is open from 1st May to 30th September (cooler months may not be suitable for swimming).|
|Other Ts and Cs||Air-conditioning is only featured in 3 of the double bedrooms.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Adjoining property is available at a supplement for up to 4 additional guests. This is subject to availability and must therefore be requested at the time of booking.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Eygalieres villa with a Pool in Avignon, Provence?
The Best way to book this villa in Avignon, Provence is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this villa in Provence, South of France with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this holiday villa rental in Avignon with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in Provence.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in Provence is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Avignon, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Provence.