Florence holiday rental 4 with a pool | Tuscany | 7 bedrooms
An affordable family-friendly luxury vacation rental in Florence, Italy
If you are planning on renting a holiday villa in Florence, then this Budget family villa in Tuscany with a private pool can offer a luxury holiday experience for families with kids or a group of friends. Facilities: The main villa has 5 ensuite bedrooms and with annexe its 07 ensuite bedrooms for of 14 Guests, Wi-Fi, BBQ, Satellite TV, Sauna/Steam, Heating and pets welcome on request.
PRICES: From £1,471 for 3 nights to £4,411 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than 1hr to Airport, Walking/Hiking Paths, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Cycling Horse Riding, Fishing, Florence(30 km), Siena (63km), another with access to fine art city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This beautiful, perfectly traditional family-friendly luxury vacation rental in Florence, sits in the heart of the Tuscan countryside and offers the ideal holiday retreat, with an elegant private pool, charming interiors and even a private sauna!
What’s inside this £3,431 to £4,411 a week Affordable rental in Florence?
As you approach the 700-acre estate, admire the rolling hills of woodland and Tuscan landscapes around you. Entering the main house, you are greeted by the utterly homely, comfortable living room with cosy seating, an open fireplace and a traditional dresser. Alongside this, the dining room offers a traditional experience below the lovely chandelier and beamed ceiling, providing a feeling of authenticity for every meal. The traditionally styled kitchen is in fact thoroughly modern in functionality, with a huge oven, two sinks, all the latest mod cons as well as a beautiful breakfast table in the centre. Upstairs there are 5 ensuite double bedrooms, each one with their own shower room and one with extra twin beds on a mezzanine level. The furnishings in each of the room is traditional, elegant and complemented by tasteful décor.
For larger groups, the annexe provides further accommodation space. On the ground floor, you will find a living area with a sofa-bed, fireplace and small kitchenette with a breakfast table whilst the first floor houses a twin and a double bedroom. The annexe also offers a spa area with a sauna and a large tub for cooling down afterwards, perfect for a day of relaxation whatever the weather.
Some tips & info before you book this cheap house in Tuscany, Italy
- The 16-person price includes the main villa and annexe whilst the lower 12-person price is for the main villa only
- Guests booking the main villa only can still access the spa facilities
- Heating cost: Included in the rental price.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are welcome. On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- End of stay cleaning: Included in the rental price.
- Linen, bath and pool towels included in the rental price.
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Families are welcome with so much to do for a variety of ages.
Enjoy lazy summer days by the fabulous outdoor pool at one end of the lawn and spend time with family or friends under the spacious covered terrace, perfect for relaxing on warm evenings, whether dining al-fresco or simply enjoying a glass of local wine with good conversation. A barbecue is also available for your exclusive use.
– Private pool (9m x 5m, depth: 1.40m) open approximately April to October
– Sun loungers (x12)
– Covered terrace with two al-fresco dining tables
– Large lawn on either side of the house
– Off-street parking
A thriving forest lies to one side of the home, while the garden surrounds it on either side, and a winding country lane passes by. You will find a handful of restaurants and cafe-bars within a short distance, the shopping malls of Florence are also a few minutes away whilst the world-famous city itself is just within a 30-minute drive! The beautiful city of Florence is just 30km away! The Mall, the Fashion Valley, Trussardi, Prada, D & G, Diesel, Monclair and Groove and more are also very close by, just 3km in the car – a dream for any fashionista!
- Nearest Airport: Florence Airport (50km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Pisa Airport (138km)
- Nearest Train Station: Rignano sull’ Arno (5km)
- Nearest City: Florence (30km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Restaurants & Cafes (2-3km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Coop (2km)
- Nearest Golf: Circolo Golf dell’Ugolino (34km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Arezzo (55km) is another beautiful city for art-lovers and historians alike and reached by car in well under an hour. Of course you can also spend so much time exploring idyllic villages and historic towns of the Chianti hills or Casentino valley where there are so many enchanting places to visit.
- Culinary Experiences:
- The location is also perfect for wine tasting, as a world-famous wine (and olive oil!) producing region, celebrated by Verdi, Michelangelo and many others.
- Active outdoors:
- While the villa is perfectly located to visit Florence, Siena (63km), another fine art city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just a little further afield, making it ideal for a day trip!
- Furthermore, a superb golf course, Circolo Golf dell’Ugolino, can be reached in around 30 minutes.
- There is an excellent horse-riding centre just a 10-minute drive away.
- Keen walkers can follow a number of well-marked trails through the surrounding countryside, straight from the estate and there are lots of cycling and mountain bike opportunities across the region.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Living room with TV, sofas, chairs, open fireplace and study area with desk
– Dining area with a large table
– Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast table and dining table, stove, oven, kitchenware, electric kettle, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and high chair
Your Villa stay in Tuscany can accommodate up to 14 guests in 7 ensuite bedrooms
– 4 x bedrooms with double bed with en-suite bathroom with shower
– Bedroom with double bed with en-suite bathroom with shower. Steps lead up to a mezzanine area with twin beds
– Open-plan living area with sofa-bed, fireplace, small kitchenette and breakfast table
– Spa area with sauna, large sunken tub (via steps) and deck chairs
– Twin bedroom
– Double bedroom
– 2 x bathrooms with shower
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: No
- Swimming pool: Private pool (9m x 5m, depth: 1.40m) open approximately April to October
- Spa area with sauna and tub
- Satellite TV
- Iron & ironing board
- Washing machine
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 11th 2021 – Jun 28th 2021||£1,471||£2,009||£2,546||£3,431|
|Jun 28th 2021 – Aug 29th 2021||–||–||–||£3,431|
|Aug 29th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£1,471||£2,009||£2,546||£3,431|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Jun 27th 2022||£1,471||£2,009||£2,546||£3,431|
|Jun 27th 2022 – Aug 28th 2022||–||–||–||£3,431|
|Aug 28th 2022 – Sep 12th 2022||£1,471||£2,009||£2,546||£3,431|
Prices based on an occupancy of 16 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 11th 2021 – Jun 28th 2021||£1,891||£2,582||£3,274||£4,411|
|Jun 28th 2021 – Aug 29th 2021||–||–||–||£4,411|
|Aug 29th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£1,891||£2,582||£3,274||£4,411|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Jun 27th 2022||£1,891||£2,582||£3,274||£4,411|
|Jun 27th 2022 – Aug 28th 2022||–||–||–||£4,411|
|Aug 28th 2022 – Sep 12th 2022||£1,891||£2,582||£3,274||£4,411|
Extras for renting this Holiday home in Florence, Italy
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport transfers
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this luxury vacation rental in Florence, Italy is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||3.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Included in the rental price.|
|Linen & towels included?||Linen, bath and pool towels included in the rental price.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included in the rental price. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Heating costs included?||Included in the rental price.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Changeover day||Saturday in July and August. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately April to October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Other Ts and Cs||The 16-person price includes the main villa and annexe whilst the 12-person price is for the main villa only.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Family-friendly Florence villa with a pool?
The Best way to book this Family-friendly villa in Florence, Italy is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should rent this self-catering Holiday villa in Florence with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this self-catering Holiday villa in Florence with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private villas in Florence, Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Family Holiday home in the Florence region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.