Holiday Letting 6 | San Teodoro, Sardinia | 2 bedrooms
Holiday letting in Sardinia with walking distance to a beach (350m)
Here’s a perfect budget holiday letting in Sardinia for a couple for a Romantic holiday to Italy. The Sardinian villa with beach views, and with just 350m to the beach comes at an affordable price. Perfect for small families too. This villa in Sardinia can accommodate 4 guests in 2 bedrooms/2Bathrooms. Facilities include Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer, A highchair & cot are available on request.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Walk to Restaurant, less than 1hr to Airport, Watersports, Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Walking/Hiking, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, breathtaking Landscapes, Tourist Villages & Historical Sites, Scuba Diving and Boat Trips.
PRICES: From £527 for 3 nights to£2,868 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
This relaxed holiday letting in Sardinia is set within leafy gardens in a residential complex just a short walk from the beach in the Capo Coda Cavllo area. The simple yet attractive villa is perfect for couples and smaller families with two bedrooms and open-plan living on offer. It’s also in a fantastic location for exploring white-sand beaches and the crystal-clear sea. This marine protected area features tucked-away coves and stunning cliffs that overlook sandy stretches. Hiking along ancient trails, water sports and boat trips are just some of the ways to enjoy and explore this paradise land.
What’s inside this £1,229 to £2,868 a week Capo Coda Cavallo villa near San Teodoro, Italy?
The Sardinian villa’s layout is ideal for spending quality time with loved ones. The open-plan living/dining room with kitchen is bright and contemporary, with doors leading straight into the garden. Get together and chat while relaxing on the sofa, cooking meals, and moving between the indoor and outdoor dining spaces. Both the double bedroom and the second bedroom with twin beds are light and spacious, with direct access into the garden. Start every day with the scent of typical Mediterranean plants and flowers and a morning coffee on the terrace.
What to know before booking this villa with walking distance to a beach near San Teodoro
- Whilst you can walk to a wonderful beach, car hire is essential to be able to get out and about exploring
- Toddlers will need to be monitored in the Garden, terrace, and pool areas
- Heating costs: See T&Cs below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Extra €300, payable locally for 2021. See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets: On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Linen & towels: Not included in the rental price – Extra €25 per person/week, payable locally.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
- Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if the exact amount is required).
Elsewhere in the lawned gardens are seats and loungers for unwinding and soaking up the tranquil atmosphere, with a covered terrace for al fresco meals. There’s also a lovely covered terrace with outdoor sofas to enjoy pre-dinner drinks.
– Covered terrace with dining table for six guests
– Garden with lawn, trees, plants, flowers, seating and sun loungers
– Covered terrace with sofas
– Outdoor shower
– Parking space
You’re spoilt for choice when it comes to beaches during a stay at holiday letting in Sardinia. An idyllic beach is practically on the doorstep, with several more just a short drive away. And the charming town of San Teodoro with its beaches, water sports and nightlife is less than 20 minutes away by car. The villa’s position within a complex on Capo Coda Cavallo means it has a lovely, family-friendly feel and is close to useful amenities. A beach bar and restaurant are both within a 5- minute walk, with an even greater choice a short drive away.
- Nearest Airport: Olbia (23km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Alghero (150km)
- Nearest Village: Resort/San Teodoro (Within 1km/12km)
- Nearest City: Olbia (26km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (500m)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Beach bar (300m)
- Nearest Supermarket: (1km)
- Nearest Beach: (350m)
- Nearest Golf: Puntaldia (10km)
- Nearest Tennis: (1km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Take boat trips out to the islands of Tavolara and Molara for experiences in themselves before even reaching the paradise isles. And enjoy longer days out to places such as historic Olbia and the glamorous seaside resort of Porto Cervo.
- Even more idyllic stretches can be enjoyed in the town of San Teodoro (12km). Try water sports such as snorkelling and kitesurfing and venture into town for a dose of history. The Museo delle Civiltà del Mare has a fascinating collection of archaeological items, including ceramics and items recovered from merchant ships.
- For a longer day out, drive around 30 minutes inland to the city of Olbia (26km). Its old town is a maze of narrow streets, with squares and plenty of historic buildings and architecture to take in. Some of the highlights include the old city wall, the archaeological museum and the 11th-century Basilica of San Simplicio. When it’s time to take a break from sightseeing, relax with some boutique browsing and a drink in one of the many wine bars.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- The nearest beach is easy to stroll down to. Here you’ll find immaculate sand and the calm waters of the crystal-clear sea. A saltwater pond lies just behind the beach and is home to an array of birds; so keen bird watchers will enjoy this stretch. Other beaches within a 10-minute drive include Spiaggia di Salinedda and Spiaggia di Lastra Ruia.
- There are ancient hiking trails to follow all over the Capo Coda Cavallo area. And to explore the area by sea, head out on a boat trip to the islands of Tavolara and Molara.
– Open-plan living/dining/kitchen space with sofas, TV, dining table for six guests, hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, coffee machine
The budget Holiday letting in Sardinia can accommodate 4 guests in 2 bedrooms
– Bedroom with double bed, door to outside, ensuite bathroom with shower
– Bedroom with twin beds, door to outside
– Bathroom with shower
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: No Swimming pool – Villa is short walk from the beach
- Safe/Safety Deposit Box
- Iron and ironing board
- Mosquito nets (all bedrooms)
- Washing machine
- Parking space
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 4 Guests:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Apr 6th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£659||£889||£1,120||£1,537|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 12th 2021||£791||£1,067||£1,344||£1,844|
|Jun 12th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£878||£1,186||£1,493||£2,049|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£966||£1,304||£1,642||£2,253|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 31st 2021||£1,098||£1,482||£1,866||£2,561|
|Jul 31st 2021 – Aug 7th 2021||£1,142||£1,541||£1,941||£2,663|
|Aug 7th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£1,230||£1,660||£2,090||£2,868|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£1,142||£1,541||£1,941||£2,663|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£878||£1,186||£1,493||£2,049|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£791||£1,067||£1,344||£1,844|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£659||£889||£1,120||£1,537|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Apr 23rd 2022||£527||£712||£896||£1,229|
|Apr 23rd 2022 – May 28th 2022||£659||£889||£1,120||£1,537|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 11th 2022||£791||£1,067||£1,344||£1,844|
|Jun 11th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£878||£1,186||£1,493||£2,049|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£966||£1,304||£1,642||£2,253|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 30th 2022||£1,098||£1,482||£1,866||£2,561|
|Jul 30th 2022 – Aug 6th 2022||£1,142||£1,541||£1,941||£2,663|
|Aug 6th 2022 – Aug 20th 2022||£1,230||£1,660||£2,090||£2,868|
|Aug 20th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£1,142||£1,541||£1,941||£2,663|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 3rd 2022||£878||£1,186||£1,493||£2,049|
|Sep 3rd 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£791||£1,067||£1,344||£1,844|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 1st 2022||£659||£889||£1,120||£1,537|
|Oct 1st 2022 – Oct 8th 2022||£527||£712||£896||£1,229|
Children at the villa
Ideal for Teens and kids
With a short walk bringing you the nearest beach, you can be lying on beautiful sand and swimming in sparkling waters in no time. There’s also the opportunity to snorkel and spot a variety of birds that live around the salt water pond behind the beach.
The town of San Teodoro (12km) is home to some lovely beaches with plenty of facilities to keep children happy and entertained. Water sports such as snorkelling and surfing are on offer, as well as land-based activities like horse riding and bike trips.
An hour’s drive brings you to Aquadream (59km) just outside Baja Sardinia. It’s one of the biggest water parks on the island and boast a variety of exciting rides, slides and pools to suit children of all ages.
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- High Chair(s)
Extras for this villa with walking distance to a beach in Sardinia
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this budget holiday letting near a beach in Sardinia is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Extra cost, payable locally.|
|Heating costs included?||Extra cost, payable locally.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €300, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Extra €25 per person/week, payable locally.|
|Minimum stay||3 nights.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A highchair and cot are available on request.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this budget holiday home in Sardinia?
The Best way to book this budget villa near San Teodoro villa in Sardinia is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Budget holiday home in Sardinia with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private Holiday home in Sardinia with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sardinia.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sardinia is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sardinia (Sardegna), Areas covering Costa Smeralda (Porto Cervo), Porto Rotondo in Sassari in Comune Olbia, Capo Coda Cavallo in Tavolara Island, Alghero, and Torre Delle Stelle, Pula in Cagliari for the more upmarket or the best beach accommodation from Cala Brandinchi to the charming medieval village of Castelsardo, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sardinia.