Holiday villa rental 2 | Florence, Tuscany| 5 bedrooms
Holiday house with a pool for rent in Florence, Italy
If you are searching for houses for rent in Florence, this holiday villa with a private pool is great for families with children of all ages or a group of friends. Facilities: villa can accommodate 10 guests in 5 ensuite bedrooms, Wi-Fi/Internet, Air-Con, Hot Tub, BBQ, Cable TV, Heating, Highchairs are provided, on request.
PRICES: From £3,639 for 4 nights to £9,902 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: A short distance from the prestigious city of Florence, Discover the masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture.
This Holiday house in Tuscany is nestled in the hills surrounding Florence and is aptly named, being in the heart of the landscape that inspired Dante, as well as being one-time home to the formerly exiled poet! Set within its own luscious grounds, private and secluded, exquisitely manicured and offering unparalleled tranquillity away from the bustle of the crowds, La Poetessa is a little slice of Tuscan paradise!
What’s inside this £6,366 to £9,902 a week Tuscan villa with pool in Italy?
Restored in recent years, this is a pre-eminent mansion, offering elegant, chic, and welcoming interiors, finessed with taste and panache, imbibing the original spirit of the home along with all contemporary comforts. The interiors in this prestigious home are vivacious and lavish, whilst being comfortable and home-like. The dining room has a resplendent coloured glass chandelier set over a polished antique dining table for eight. This is an uplifting space – with beautiful, original timber features and hand-painted art – a most civilised setting for vibrant group meals!
There is an imperially alluring drawing-room, adorned with salmon pinks and zesty yellows and striking wall art; this luminous and genteel space offers magnificent proportions, finishes and a glorious sense of history preserved along with modern-day comfort.
Things to know before you book this Vacation home with a pool in Florence, Italy
- Smaller children will need to be monitored by the pool area
- A hired car can come in handy in order to benefit from all that this rich and varied region has to offer
- Not suitable for those with mobility impairments
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are NOT welcome.
- End of stay cleaning included in the rental price
- Linen, pool & bath towels included in the rental price
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Baby cot and highchair are available, on request.
- Tourist tax not included in the rental price, payable in cash on arrival
This Holiday villa rental in Florence offers a luscious, fragrant range of outdoor spaces, comprising covered veranda for al fresco meals, terrace with loungers – complete with a bubbling hot tub for six – and classically elegant gardens; paths lined with pink hydrangeas shaded by towering pines and sedate cypress trees.
The pool glistens, set amid pristine lawns and shaded woods. The Holiday home is an escape from modern life, offering a stylish, exquisitely restored, historic home in the art of one of Tuscany’s most artistically rich regions, and a link to one of Italy’s most preeminent literary exports!
– Private swimming pool (9×4 m, depth 150 m)
Nestled in the hills just outside Florence, on the road to Fiesole, The Holiday home is in a rural location, yet close to many amenities. Fiesole is just a short distance from the prestigious city of Florence, and offers a quieter counterpart, with a mystical beauty and preserved history dating back centuries. This region is rich with cultural heritage and is one of the most historically important parts of Italy, as well as boasting some of its most stunning scenery.
- Nearest Airport: Firenze Airport (9 km)
- Nearest Airport: Pisa Airport (80 km)
- Nearest Village: San Domenico (500 m)
- Nearest Town/City: Florence (7 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: San Domenico (500 m)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: San Domenico (500 m)
- Nearest Supermarket: San Domenico (500 m)
- Nearest Shop: San Domenico (500 m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Unknown by many, this small town hides a wealth of surprises: the massive stones that make up the Etruscan walls, the remains of Roman baths, and the Roman amphitheatre that still serves as a stage for summer events. The small city centre is home to a wide range of historical sites, churches and parks where visitors can spend some time escaping from the hustle and bustle of Florence.
- Florence is the capital of Italy’s Tuscany region and home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture.
- One of its most iconic sights is the Duomo, a cathedral with a terracotta-tiled dome engineered by Brunelleschi and a bell tower by Giotto. The Galleria dell’Accademia displays Michelangelo’s “David” sculpture. The Uffizi Gallery exhibits Botticelli’s “The Birth of Venus” and da Vinci’s “Annunciation.”
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors: Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The Holiday home is a stunning traditional Italian villa boasting all the modern comforts. It is spread over 3 floors with a terrace with a hot tub and a beautiful garden with a pool.
This Florence holiday villa is truly a space to recline and adjust the pace, to indulge in a home that is rich with art and literary heritage, indulgently adorned and unapologetically opulent. The group can spread out within this spectacular home, whether it be the cloistered conservatory, framed by pretty wrought iron, or the bijou study offering seclusion and ambient lighting for writers, creatives or thinkers, or, the sumptuous drawing room with its powder blue silk upholstery and gilded mirrors – guests have ample choice.
The kitchen provides a farmhouse feel with state-of-the-art fittings and top range appliances for easy self-catering, whilst an informal dining space with striking framed art offers a space for low-key meals.
– Living room with comfortable sitting area
– Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, freezer, and coffee machine
– Guest toilet
The Tuscan Villa can accommodate up to 10 people in 5 ensuite bedrooms
– Master bedroom with TV, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower; direct access to the terrace with the Jacuzzi hot tub, outdoor furniture, and parasol
– Double bedroom with queen-size or twin beds with TV, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom with shower
– Double bedroom with queen-size or twin beds with TV, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom with shower
– Double bedroom with queen-size or twin beds with TV, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom with shower.
– Double bedroom with queen-size or twin beds with small living room, TV, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool: Private swimming pool (9×4 m, depth 150 m)
- Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Rental period||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 10th 2021 – Mar 29th 2021||£3,639||£4,461||£6,366|
|Mar 29th 2021 – May 31st 2021||–||–||£8,487|
|May 31st 2021 – Jun 28th 2021||–||–||£9,195|
|Jun 28th 2021 – Aug 30th 2021||–||–||£9,902|
|Aug 30th 2021 – Oct 18th 2021||–||£6,064||£8,487|
|Oct 18th 2021 – Dec 20th 2021||£4,447||£5,453||£7,780|
|Dec 20th 2021 – Jan 3rd 2022||–||–||£9,195|
|Jan 3rd 2022 – Mar 28th 2022||£3,639||£4,461||£6,366|
|Mar 28th 2022 – May 30th 2022||–||–||£8,487|
|May 30th 2022 – Jun 27th 2022||–||–||£9,195|
|Jun 27th 2022 – Aug 29th 2022||–||–||£9,902|
|Aug 29th 2022 – Sep 11th 2022||–||£6,064||£8,487|
Extras for this house for rent in Florence, Italy
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport transfers
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this house for rent in Florence, Italy is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€ 1000,00 payable in cash upon arrival|
|Arrival time||2 pm to 7 pm|
|Departure time||By 10 am|
|Energy costs included?||Included up to 300kWh, any excess usage is payable locally.|
|Linen & towels included?||Linen, pool & bath towels included in the rental price|
|Pets welcome?||Pets not allowed|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included in the rental price|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking inside the villa|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property|
|Minimum stay||4 nights in winter months, 5 nights in September and October, 7 nights in high season|
|Heating costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Tax||Tourist tax not included in the rental price, payable in cash on arrival|
|Internet access?||Wifi connection included|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Family-friendly villa in Florence, Italy?
The Best way to book this Holiday home in Florence is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should rent this holiday home in Florence with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private home in Florence with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private villas in Florence, Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in the Florence region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.