Large Family Villa 15 | Trapani, Sicily | 7 bedrooms
Large Group villa near a beach in Scopello, Trapani, Sicily
If you are planning to rent a large villa for a group holiday, near a beach in Sicily, Look no further this Vacation rental is a perfect choice. This large house in Sicily is just 1 km away from Sandy beach. The family-friendly villa can accommodate 15 guests in 7 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms, Facilities include a Private Pool, Air-Con, Wi-Fi available (on request), BBQ, Satellite TV, Heating, Highchair & cot available at extra cost.
PRICES: From £1,493 for 3 nights to £7,507 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than 1hr to Airport, Walk to Beach, Stunning Landscapes, Pretty villages, Historical Site, Castellammare del Golfo and San Vito Lo Capo,
Looking out over the bay of Castellammare del Golfo, surrounded by mountains and extensive olive groves, This Large Group villa near a beach in Scopello, Trapani enjoys a rather special location on the isle of Sicily. Around an hour’s drive west of Palermo, this stunning villa for up to 15 guests puts you within easy reach of the picture-postcard Scopello village, archaeological sites of Segesta and a whole lot more.
What’s inside this £3,482 to £7,507 a week Large Family-friendly villa in Trapani, Sicily?
Inside this large family-friendly villa in Trapani, you will find a charming living room with a rustic, bare-stone wall has two sofas and satellite TV, plus a wood-burning stove for extra comfort. A spacious dining area complements a well-equipped kitchen with all you could need, which looks out over the gardens. In addition, there’s a pantry and separate utility room/bathroom. A corridor from the living room leads to 6 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with a shower. All of these bedrooms are air-conditioned with large wardrobes and two have TVs and external access. A separate suite on lower-ground level, is equipped with three single beds and is perfect for younger guests who want some independence – it has a 32” TV, Xbox and its own private bathroom, dining area and kitchen.
What to know before renting this Group holiday home with a pool in Scopello, Sicily?
- Annexe suite is located on the lower ground floor and is accessed by an external staircase
- The swimming pool is available from 1st April to 31st October – €100 maintenance charge applies on other dates
- The final leg of access road to the villa is on a windy and unpaved road – we suggest hiring a sturdy car, also making the most of this fantastic area
- Internet access: Wi-Fi connection available (on request).
- Heating costs: Check T&C’s below for more information.
- End of stay cleaning: Yes, See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Linen & Pool towels are also included.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
The Mediterranean countryside which surrounds the villa provides a beautiful backdrop, with the villa’s own gardens enjoying sea views. You’ll find a large caribou tree under which you can get some shade, a comfy hammock and a built-in stone barbecue, along with terrace dining areas and a pool, surrounded by olive trees. There are also plenty of sun loungers and seating.
– Garden with dining facilities and barbecue
– Large veranda with table and chairs and sofas
– Sun terrace with sun lounger
– Swimming pool 8m x 5m, open approximately from the beginning of March to mid-November
The village of Scopello itself is a short walk from the sea, its central piazza acting as the meeting point for a maze of alleys where bars and restaurants with outdoor terraces make the most of the easy-going vibe. At the heart of the village, what was once a farm or ‘baglio’ has been given new life with restaurants, a café, and a shop now occupying the 18th-century building. In the beautiful bay, look out for the ‘tonnara’, once the centre of the area’s tuna-fishing activity. It’s less productive now, so you can just enjoy the sun and the surroundings, and perhaps take a swim – the location is considered so perfect, it has appeared on screen many times, notably in George Clooney’s Oceans Twelve.
The gorgeous setting of the Lo Zingaro nature reserve really elevates this already incredible villa. The enchanting countryside is a treat for the senses, and the rocky coastline stuns with crystal clear waters, rugged cliffs and beaches like that of picturesque Castellammare del Golfo.
- Nearest Airport: Palermo Airport Falcone e Borsellino (55 km)
- Nearest Airport: Trapani Airport Birgi (55 km)
- Nearest Village: Scopello (3 km)
- Nearest Town/City: Castellammare del Golfo (10 km)
- Nearest Shop: Shops, supermarkets, and cafes (5 km)
- Nearest Beach: Sandy beach (1 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- There are gorgeous beaches in the area include those at Castellammare del Golfo and San Vito Lo Capo, considered to be perhaps the most beautiful on the island. The area lends itself to water-sports like scuba-diving and snorkelling, and just soaking up the atmosphere of the place with drinks and dinner on one of the many café terraces.
- If you choose to go walking or hiking over any sort of distance, you will be well and truly rewarded. The undulating landscapes offer plenty of variety: the coastal road from Castellammare del Golfo takes you up to 200m above sea level, before leading you down to the pebble beach of Guidaloca and back up to Scopello. Among the places you may wish to stop a while is the marina at Castellammare del Golfo, or a little further inland, the Greek amphitheatre of Segesta – a well-preserved landmark it’s well worth seeing.
This luxury villa in Trapani is a lovely family home surrounded by olive groves and typical Mediterranean countryside.
Main Villa – Ground floor
– Living room with two sofas, SAT-TV and Hi-Fi,
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Dining area with a large table and chairs in hardwood
– Utility room/bathroom
– Six double bedrooms
– Three bathrooms with showers
The Trapani Villa can accommodate up to 15 people with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
Annexe – Lower ground floor
– Three single beds
– Private bathroom
– Dining area with kitchen and a small table
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, A/C in all bedrooms
- Swimming pool: Private pool – 8m x 5m, open approximately from the beginning of March to mid-November
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Satellite TV – SAT TV and Hi-Fi
- Extra bed, High chair, and Cot on Extra cost – Please check T&C’s below
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 15 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 29th 2021 – Mar 31st 2021||£1,493||£1,985||£2,476||£3,482|
|Mar 31st 2021 – Apr 30th 2021||£1,680||£2,233||£2,786||£3,917|
|Apr 30th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£1,959||£2,605||£3,250||£4,570|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£2,519||£3,349||£4,178||£5,875|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 10th 2021||–||–||–||£6,854|
|Jul 10th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||–||–||–||£7,507|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 30th 2021||£2,519||£3,349||£4,178||£5,875|
|Sep 30th 2021 – Oct 31st 2021||£1,959||£2,605||£3,250||£4,570|
|Oct 31st 2021 – Mar 30th 2022||£1,493||£1,985||£2,476||£3,482|
|Mar 30th 2022 – Apr 29th 2022||£1,680||£2,233||£2,786||£3,917|
|Apr 29th 2022 – May 28th 2022||£1,959||£2,605||£3,250||£4,570|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£2,519||£3,349||£4,178||£5,875|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 9th 2022||–||–||–||£6,854|
|Jul 9th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||–||–||–||£7,507|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 29th 2022||£2,519||£3,349||£4,178||£5,875|
|Sep 29th 2022 – Sep 30th 2022||£1,959||£2,605||£3,250||£4,570|
Extras for this Large luxury villa Trapani, Sicily
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Self-catering Large Group villa in Scopello, Trapani, Sicily is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||5 pm (late arrival fees €20 after 8 pm, €50 after 12 pm) .|
|Departure time||10 am.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, plus mid-week change of linen.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes, plus mid-week cleaning. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Heating costs included?||Extra cost, paid locally on consumption.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection available (on request).|
|Other Ts and Cs||Extra bed €100 per week, cot and high chair €30 per week.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately beginning of March to mid-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming. Opening out of season is subject to a €100 fee.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights in July and August. 3 nights during all other periods.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Large Group villa near a beach in Sicily?
The Best way to book this Large Holiday home near the beach in Scopello, Sicily is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this villa Beach close to the beach in Scopello, Trapani with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Large Vacation rental in Trapani with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Messina, Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.