Villa 3 for Large Groups | Avignon, Provence | 10 Bedrooms
Large luxury villa in Provence with a pool for Groups
This Large lavish villa in France is a short drive from St. Rémy-de-Provence and ideal Group holidays. Facilities include 10 Bedroom & 7 Bathrooms. The villa can accommodate 16 to 20 Guests. Outdoor Swimming pool, Private Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Sonos speakers, Air-Con BBQ, Tennis Court, Cable TV, Bicycles Provided, Spa/Massage, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Table Tennis, DVD, Fireplace, Heating Caretaker/Owner on Site, also Wine Tasting & Golf Nearby.
PRICES: From £7,512 for 3 nights to £23,895 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. The rates shown are for a maximum of 16 adults and 4 children
HIGHLIGHTS: Within half an hour’s reach of the towns of Avignon, Arles, and L’isle sur-la-Sorgue. Roman ruins, the Museum of Arles & Provence, the lively Saturday market.Palais des Papes, a medieval gothic building. Visit Château Romanin in St. Rémy for vineyards and see their cellars.
This Large luxury villa in Provence with a pool is set within its own twenty-acre estate ensuring you feel totally immersed in the beauty, peace, and privacy of your surroundings. Whether strolling around the renowned stunning formal gardens or basking by one of its two swimming pools, it is the perfect place to unwind.
What’s inside this £17,523 to £23,895 a week villa near Saint-Rémy-de-Provence?
It has all the charm of a secluded paradise yet is a short drive from all the best that Provence has to offer. The main house is a beautiful old Mas decorated in keeping with the charm and character of the local Provencal area. The kitchen is brand new yet with a rustic feel and has a large La Cornue cooker and leads through to a traditional and intimate dining room.
For relaxing indoors there is a formal drawing room with fireplace and an air-conditioned informal sitting room. All the ground floor rooms look out to the sensational gardens. The terrace is the perfect place to sit and soak up the view and the large outdoor dining table is protected from the midday sun by large and leafy trees. The owner has recently converted an outbuilding into a simply stunning indoor dining area where you can feast with family and friends in beautiful surroundings. There are currently 10 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
Good to know…
- As beautiful and expansive as the house gardens are they are not ‘childproofed’ so children should be watched when exploring
- No ground floor bedrooms in the main house but ground floor bedrooms in the garden (although not wheelchair friendly)
- Despite their simple elegance, not all of the bedrooms are en-suite
- A/C is available in the living room and seven of the bedrooms.
- Advertised prices are for a maximum of 16 adults and 4 children
- Please note that booking confirmation is subject to special conditions. See the ‘T&C’s below for full details
The magnificent gardens at the villa are famous throughout the gardening world for their outstanding beauty and originality. It has inspired gardeners the world over. The garden is divided into separate areas each with its special atmosphere. Within the formal landscaped gardens are two swimming pools. The main swimming pool is situated within The African Garden where you can enjoy doing lengths overlooked by the lifelike giraffe and elephants.
A wonderful children’s playground and play area in the vast grounds, including a sandpit, large sunken trampoline, and beautiful wooden playhouses. In addition to this, there is an outdoor ping-pong table, badminton, cricket, and croquet sets that can be easily set up at in the far-field. The garden also now features a beautiful in-built barbecue just by the main house.
The Large villa is ideally situated to profit from all the very best Provence has to offer. Located just ten minutes from the beautiful St. Rémy-de-Provence and within half an hour’s reach of the towns of Avignon, Arles, and L’isle sur-la-Sorgue, to name but a few.
The House is just outside of Noves, a beautiful small town that has two chemists, a supermarket, and a fine local bakery meaning you are just a short four-minute drive from picking up your fresh croissants in the morning.
- Nearest Airport: Marseille (71-80 Km)
- Nearest Train: Station Avignon (15 Km)
- Nearest Village: Noves (1 Km)
- Nearest Town/City: Noves (1 Km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Noves (1 Km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Noves (1 Km)
- Nearest Shop: Noves (1 Km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Noves (1 Km)
- Nearest Beach: Marseille (71-80 Km)
- Nearest Golf: Avignon (15 km)
- Nearest Piste: Mont Serein (51-60 Km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- There is a wealth of cultural and historical attractions within an easy drive. In Arles, you can see the Roman ruins, the Museum of Arles and Provence or go to the lively Saturday market.
- In Avignon, there is the Palais des Papes, an important medieval gothic building, boasting one of the largest gothic fortresses in Europe. You can take a leisurely boat ride on the canals that pass through L’isle sur-la-Sorgue, a small but vibrant town, particularly visited for its many antique shops and where you can see working water wheels throughout.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences: Alternatively, you may wish to sample local wines and visit Château Romanin in St. Rémy where you can enjoy a tour of their vineyards and see their cellars.
- Active outdoors:
- Leisure activities around the area include horseback riding tours in Egalières, or avid golfers can tee off from either the Servanes or Pont Royal courses nearby. For those feeling more adventurous, hire a bike for the day and choose a challenging long-distance mountain bike trail. Whether an easy or vigorous route, cycling is one of the best ways to experience the breath-taking vistas of the Provencal countryside.
- For family days out with the children, there are a variety of adventures to choose from. Rent a canoe in Avignon and view its historic buildings from the river Rhône, or take the steam train of Cévennes from Anduze to Saint-Jean-du-Gard, passing through the typical landscapes of the region or spend the day at the Zoo in La Barben, where you can see a huge variety of creatures: elephants, giraffes, crocodiles, wolves and yaks.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
House Interior (Maximum Number of Guests: 16 adults +4 children)
On the ground floor, there is a drawing room with an extensive library containing a wide selection of books in both French and English. There is also an upright piano and fireplace. The drawing room leads through to a large bright hallway which has a large fireplace. The hallway goes through to a brand new kitchen which has a La Cornue range cooker with two ovens. Other appliances include a Quooker boiling hot water tap, two dishwashers, large fridge freezer, microwave, toaster and a Nespresso machine.
The adjoining dining room with fireplace is a cozy room with a circular oak dining table large enough to seat ten and the perfect setting for cooler nights when one wants to enjoy eating inside. Next to the dining room is an informal sitting room with large comfortable sofas and air conditioning. There is an 85 inch 4k HD flat screen television with French television channels, English satellite channels, and Netflix as well as a Blu-Ray DVD player within a cabinet on the wall. The sitting room is split level with stairs leading up to a reading nook – an area perfect for children to enjoy. As well as a large selection of children’s books there is also a trunk containing toys and games.
All the ground floor rooms open out onto a stunning terrace that overlooks the formal gardens. There is a large marble table on the terrace that is perfectly situated for dining outside as can eat admiring the beauty of the gardens whilst the magnificent plane trees provide much-needed shade in the warmer months. All the ground floor rooms also benefit from a state of the art Sonos music system which can be easily used from any android or smartphone. Throughout the house, there is wireless internet.
The owner has recently converted an outbuilding into a simply stunning indoor dining area, featuring Sonos speakers, where you can feast with family and friends in beautiful surroundings. This is situated just next to the main house.
10 bedroom large group villa rental can sleep up to 20 guests
There are 3 double bedrooms, one twin bedroom, and one single bedroom. The master bedroom suite has a king-sized bed, air-conditioning and an ensuite bathroom (with bath and separate shower), and a large dressing room. Next to the master bedroom are a twin bedroom and a double bedroom (with queen-sized bed and air-conditioning) which share an ensuite bathroom (with bath) and separate WC. Next to these bedrooms is a door leading through to a family suite of a large double bedroom (with a king-sized bed and air-conditioning) with the adjoining single room which has both a cot bed and large single bed in – these rooms share an ensuite bathroom (with shower) and would be perfect for a family. There is also a utility room on this floor that comes with a separate washing machine and tumble drier, clothes horse, and sink.
On the second floor there is a large double bedroom suite with a king-sized bed, air-conditioning and ensuite bathroom (with bath and separate shower), and walk in wardrobe. Next to this bedroom is a twin bedroom and then a separate attic dormitory with air-conditioning and four single beds. These bedrooms share a hallway bathroom (with a shower). All bedrooms come with hairdryers and dressing gowns. Bathroom toiletries are also supplied.
1 double bedroom and one twin bedroom each with ensuite shower rooms and air conditioning (these bedrooms are perfect for couples who want a little more privacy as each one is totally separate to the main house and within the beautiful gardens)
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Air-conditioning – A/C is available in the living room and seven of the bedrooms.
- Swimming pool
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Sonos speakers
- Tennis Court
- Cable TV
- Bicycles Provided
- Indoor & Outdoor Games
- Table Tennis
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
- Pets: Not Allowed
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 16 people: The rates shown are for a maximum of 16 adults and 4 children
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Feb 3rd 2021 – May 8th 2021||£7,512||£10,047||£12,582||£17,523|
|May 8th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£14,257||£15,460||£16,663||£19,010|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Aug 29th 2021||–||–||–||£21,134|
|Aug 29th 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£7,512||£10,047||£12,582||£17,523|
|Christmas & New Year||–||–||–||£19,010|
|Jan 8th 2022 – May 8th 2022||£7,512||£10,047||£12,582||£17,523|
|May 8th 2022 – Jul 3rd 2022||£14,257||£15,460||£16,663||£19,010|
|Jul 3rd 2022 – Aug 7th 2022||–||–||–||£23,895|
Extras for this Large group villa rental near Avignon, Provence
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
– Bike hire
Services included at this property:
– Daily maid service, Daily continental breakfast
– On-site caretaker (French and English speaking) who can answer any questions you may have regarding the house or garden.
– All bed linen, towels, pool towels are provided as well as toiletries for the bathrooms.
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– We have an excellent cook who can cater for lunch and dinner as well. Please contact us for rates and sample menus.
– Babysitting can also be arranged at an additional charge
– If there is anything specific you would like arranged during your stay we can put you in touch with our concierge service who can arrange for tennis/yoga/pilates instructors to come to the house as well as massage and beauty therapists.
– Experiences or days out in the local area can also be arranged on your behalf.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Large holiday villa rental in Avignon, Provence is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€3000 paid to the owner and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||After 5 Pm|
|Departure time||Before 9:30 Am|
|Energy costs included?||Yes|
|Heating costs included?||Yes|
|End of stay cleaning included?||yes|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes|
|Pool heating charge?||No|
|Other Ts and Cs||Advertised prices are for a maximum of 16 adults and 4 children.|
|Minimum stay||3 nights except July, August, Christmas and new year when 7 nights.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A/C is available in the living room and seven of the bedrooms. See ‘features’ tab for full details.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking (or full payment if booking within 12 weeks of departure).|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Large Group villa with a pool near Avignon, Provence?
The Best way to book this Large Group villa with a pool near Avignon, Provence is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this large villa near Avignon, Provence with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this holiday villa rental in Avignon with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in Provence.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in Provence is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Avignon, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Provence.