Large villa mansion 5 | Florence, Tuscany | 19 bedrooms
Large mansion villa in Tuscany with Party & Conference facilities
A perfect large villa for rent as an accommodation combined with Conference & Party villa in Florence. The Italian villa with a private pool is great for large groups. Facilities: The Estate has 19 ensuite bedrooms that can sleep 38 guests, Indoor Pool, Wi-Fi/, Air-Con, Hot Tub, BBQ, Spa/Massage Sauna/Steam, Wine Cellar, Fireplace, Conference Facilities & Chapel on Site.
PRICES: From £13,564 for 2 nights to £81,431 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than 1hr to Airport, Walk to Restaurant, Walking/Hiking Paths, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing.
Five magnificent buildings are dispersed across the historical family estate of a highly acclaimed Renaissance Italian artist. This Large mansion villa in Tuscany is made up of the main villa, the farmhouse, the gallery, the olive press and the studio. Each building has been restored tastefully and lovingly to retain an authentic Florentine charm while adding a fresh sense of class and elegance, demonstrated by the exquisite antique furnishings in every room.
What’s inside this £47,473 to £81,431 a week large villa in Florence?
Across the estate, there are 6 living rooms, 5 dining rooms, 5 kitchens, 2 cellars, 2 laundry rooms, a chapel, a library and 2 separate annexe buildings ensuring maximum privacy. The kitchens are incredibly modern, with all the latest facilities to fulfill any culinary desires. Daily continental breakfast is provided on a complimentary basis, but a skillful local chef and full catering can be provided if desired, too. All twenty of the luxurious bedrooms on the estate feature king-sized beds, a walk-in wardrobe and a stylish marble bathroom with either an incredibly soothing rain shower or a spacious bath. The main villa, in which a noble Italian family once lived, has 5 double en-suite bedrooms, one of which is the panoramic master bedroom, which takes up the whole of the top floor!
There are 30 hectares of manicured lawns and perfectly maintained gardens including a lake, vineyards, woodland and olive groves, for you to explore and enjoy to your heart’s content. There are also two swimming pools, a spa and a fitness centre with a well-equipped gym, sauna, hydro-pool, Turkish bath, massage area and a specialist shower equipped for hydrotherapy, chromotherapy and aromatherapy, allowing you to feel truly relaxed and invigorated.
Some tips & info before you book this large Mansion villa in Florence, Tuscany, Italy
- There is no pool heating in the smaller swimming pool – please bear this in mind when booking in the cooler months.
- While we are very pleased to offer full catering on demand, this, of course, carries an extra charge.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are NOT welcome.
- End of stay cleaning: Included in the rental price.
- Linen, bath and pool towels included in the rental price.
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Great for Parties, Events and Conferences, carries an extra charge
- With two private swimming pools, the kids are sure to have fun splashing around.
Around each building, there are verandas, courtyards and even a great outdoor pool where you can gather to enjoy a relaxing afternoon meal or an evening glass of wine and from which you can appreciate the magnificent views of the hills, fields and wondrous sunsets.
– Private swimming pool
– Private lake (fishing on request)
With plenty of private parking space, this is the perfect base from which to explore Tuscany. Florence is only 2km away and nearby there are more activities than you will ever find time for! This infamous 14th-century estate is nestled in the sensational rolling hills of Florence, among farms, forests, vineyards and ancient hamlets. The calm, tranquil surroundings make it hard to believe that the beautiful Florence city centre, once the heart of the Italian Renaissance movement!
- Nearest Airport: International Airport Galileo Galilei Pisa (85 km)
- Nearest Airport: Airport Amerigo Vespucci Florence (16 km)
- Nearest Airport: Airport Guglielmo Marconi Bologna (110 km)
- Nearest Town/City: Florence (6 km)
- Nearest Train Station: Florence Santa Maria Novella railway station (10 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Restaurants (200 m)
- Nearest Shop: Mini market (1.5km )
- Culture, History, and Art:
- While you will feel totally at one with the natural world, enveloped in luscious forests and hills – museums, galleries, palaces, and churches which hold some of the greatest artistic treasures on earth, as well as fine wine and dining experiences and designer shopping (a dream for any fashionista!), are almost within walking distance, or just a short drive away!
- Culinary Experiences:
- The location is also perfect for wine tasting, as a world-famous wine (and olive oil!) producing region, celebrated by Verdi, Michelangelo, and many others.
- Active outdoors:
- While the villa is perfectly located to visit Florence, Siena, another fine art city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just a little further afield, making it ideal for a day trip! Nearby activities include hot air ballooning, helicopter charters, scooter tours, golf, hiking, biking, paintball, horse-riding and so much more. The location is also great for a wine tasting, as a world-famous wine and olive oil-producing region, celebrated by Verdi, Michelangelo (who once stayed at the property!), and many others.
- For more outdoor pursuits, head to the Pratomagno mountain range or the 300-acre Natural Park near Reggello, both perfect for enjoying a little physical activity and the fresh air and tranquillity of nature.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The Large Villa is a truly breath-taking mansion in the heart of Tuscany
The Large villa can accommodate up to 38 guests in 19 luxurious bedrooms. Renaissance family estate is made up of the main villa, the farmhouse, the gallery, the olive press, and the studio.
– Grandiose living room
– Library study
– Spacious dining room
– Large fully fitted kitchen
– Five double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
– Dependence with double bedroom
– SPA facilities in the basement
– Private garden
– Dining and living room
– Four double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
– Private Garden
Accommodating up to 38 guests in 19 luxurious en-suite bedrooms
– Spacious living room
– Dining room
– Functional kitchen
– Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
– Private garden
The Olive Press
– Entrance hall
– Living area with access to the “loggia”
– Three double bedrooms
– Private courtyard
– Large living area
– Three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
– Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (can be accessed directly from the garden by a small staircase)
– Private garden
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private swimming pool
- Hot Tub
- Spa facilities: A spa and a fitness centre with a well-equipped gym, sauna, hydro-pool, Turkish bath, massage area, and a specialist shower equipped for hydrotherapy, chromotherapy, and aromatherapy,
- Private lake (fishing on request)
- Ideal for Parties
- Chateaux & Castle
- Wine Cellar
- Conference Facilities
- Chapel on Site
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 38 people:
|Rental period||2 Nights||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 11th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£13,564||£21,005||£28,447||£35,888||£47,473|
|Mar 27th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£27,461||£37,504||£47,548||£57,591||£64,075|
|May 22nd 2021 – Oct 12th 2021||–||–||–||–||£81,431|
|Oct 12th 2021 – Oct 29th 2021||£27,461||£37,504||£47,548||£57,591||£64,075|
|Oct 29th 2021 – Dec 28th 2021||£13,564||£21,005||£28,447||£35,888||£47,473|
|Dec 28th 2021 – Mar 26th 2022||£13,564||£21,005||£28,447||£35,888||£47,473|
|Mar 26th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£27,461||£37,504||£47,548||£57,591||£64,075|
|May 21st 2022 – Sep 12th 2022||–||–||–||–||£81,431|
Extras for renting this Party-friendly villa in Florence, Italy
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport transfers
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Large mansion villa in Tuscany is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||Credit card guarantee|
|Arrival time||2.00 pm|
|Departure time||10.00 am|
|Energy costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included in the rental price|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking inside the villa|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property|
|Tax||Included in the rental price|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection included|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Large Mansion villa in Florence, Tuscany?
The Best way to book this Large Mansion villa in Florence, Italy is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should rent this Group Holiday Castle/Mansion in Florence with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Large Holiday villa in Florence with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private villas in Florence, Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Family Holiday home in the Florence region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.