Large villa with a pool | Lucca | 7 bedrooms
An Affordable Large group-friendly villa in Lucca, Tuscany
A luxury villa rental in Tuscany for big groups or large families with Kids. This Vacation rental in Lucca is a good alternative for Apartment rentals. The villa accommodates 15 to 17 guests in 7 bedrooms/6 bathrooms, Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Wine Cellar, Games Room, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Pool/Snooker Heating, Cot & Highchair available on request.
PRICES: From £2,107 for 3 nights to £9,340 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than 1hr to the Airport, Jus 5km from Sandy Beach, Medieval city of Pietrasanta/Tuscan Riviera of Versilia, active summer nightlife season. Main Art cities of Tuscany are all accessible on a day trip: Florence, Lucca, Pisa, and Siena.
This Large group-friendly villa in Lucca is an elegant, archetypal 18-century Tuscan villa nestled in the Versilia hills surrounded by ancient olive groves. Sympathetically restored to retain the spirit of the original building, with every contemporary comfort subtly introduced within stunning authentic architecture, guests will immediately imbibe the wonderfully executed tranquil and secluded home which epitomises Tuscan grace and charm.
What’s in this £4,916 to £9,340 a week Large villa with a pool in Lucca, Tuscany?
The beautiful rooms at this Large group-friendly villa in Lucca are a triumph of 18-century frescoes with beautiful beamed ceilings, elegant period furniture, and unique artwork. Twelve guests can be accommodated across six bedrooms, each of these overlooks the enchanting gardens and landscape. The stylish bathrooms are finished with beautiful Italian marble and hand-painted ceramic tiles. The bedrooms have a regal quality to them, with ornate and opulent furnishings, plush fabrics and solid timber furniture along with gilded mirrors and fantastic antique lighting and draped silk curtains.
Some Tips & Info before you book this Large villa rental in Lucca, Tuscany
- A vehicle is necessary; the area is rich with history, culture and culinary offerings
- This is a family-friendly home, yet toddlers will need to be monitored by the pool area
- The pool is open April to October
- Some services may incur an additional cost
- Heating costs: Not included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning: Not included in the rental price, €300 payable upon arrival in cash
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are NOT welcome.
- Linen & Pool towels are also included.
- No smoking inside the villa.
The lawns are impeccably maintained, with beautiful views and ample little private seating areas, with the fragrance of olive groves and lemon trees in the air. A classic Tuscan walled garden with its different layers, and a huge covered outdoor dining space, together with the little chapel, Villa Canova is suitable for family events, anniversaries or very small weddings. With elegant stone steps, pathways and tall poplars, this is every inch the mature Tuscan garden, overlooking a renaissance art piece style view.
– Swimming pool
– Sun loungers & parasols
– Large patio & garden area
– Outside sitting & dining area
– Outdoor shower
– Covered terrace
– Private parking
The Large Villa in Lucca is about 10 minutes from the medieval city of Pietrasanta, which is known for its artistic heritage, on the Tuscan Riviera of Versilia. For a preserved piece of original Tuscan dolce vita within regal and opulent surroundings, panoramic views in one of the most well-heeled parts of Italy, look no further; if history, art, and original architecture are a passion, guests will be delighted at this home.
- Nearest Airport: Pisa International Airport (44 km)
- Nearest Airport: Florence Airport (122 km)
- Nearest Village: Marina de Pietrasanta (5 km)
- Nearest Town/City: Pisa (39 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Restaurants & Shops (2 km)
- Nearest Beach: Sandy Beach (5 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- This region is known worldwide for its incredible quality marble, with quarries at Carrara in which Michelangelo carved his masterpiece. The primary art cities of Tuscany are all accessible in a day trip: Florence, Lucca, Pisa and Siena.
- Pietrasanta is famous for art galleries and an excellent array of restaurants. This area of Northern Tuscany is rich with culture and history: archaeological sites, national parks, castles, mountain trails and open-air theatre, guests will have ample options to choose from.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- The coastal shelf along this part of the Tuscan coast is sandy and offers a very gradual slope into the sea, making it ideal for families with young children; the Versilia beaches offer surfing, sailing schools and golf course at Forte Dei Marni.
- Forte dei Marni, is just a short distance away: a buzzing nightlife spot, known for its array of designer Italian boutiques, it is an enchanting little place, one of the most popular seaside resorts Tuscany has to offer.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
– Three double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
– Two double bedrooms
– Twin bedroom
– Living & dining room
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Access to the patio & pool area
The Tuscan villa is a magnificent 18th-century residence in the Versilia hills
The living spaces are simple yet elegant, offering a space for relaxation and for the family to come together at the end of a busy day; there is a beautiful reading room, as well as an open plan living room; et every turn, every detail has been thoughtfully considered. The sense of history and the stunning views make this home unique.
The kitchen has a farmhouse appeal, yet is fitted with top range appliances, beautiful low hanging Scandinavian style lighting, and beautiful locally crafted tiles. There is a separate television room, characterized by its playful pillar box red accents and bold red smog fridge! Ideal for sitting back with a beer at the end of the day.
There is a games room, complete with pool table, a stunning formal “drawing-room,” with a grand piano and beautifully frescoed ceilings, as well as a further rather regal sitting room which boasts stunning oil paintings and pale pistachio, lemon yellow and dusty pink toned upholstery. A particularly charming touch would be the villa’s private chapel, a preserved piece of the eighteenth century.
7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, and it can accommodate between 15-17 people
12 guests can be accommodated across 6 bedrooms, each of these overlooks the enchanting gardens and landscape. The stylish bathrooms are finished with beautiful Italian marble and hand-painted ceramic tiles. The bedrooms have a regal quality to them, with ornate and opulent furnishings, plush fabrics, and solid timber furniture along with gilded mirrors and fantastic antique lighting and draped silk curtains. Each bedroom has its own unique, characterful touches, whether it be exposed wooden beams, picture windows prettily framed or sumptuous fabrics.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
The Villa offers the very best of a sedate and refined original Tuscan private home, along with an array of staff services for guests every convenience. From visits and tours of wine cellars to cookery lessons to swimming instructors to driving services or wellness and treatments, the staff are on hand to meet guests needs whatever these may be!
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming pool: Private pool
- Wine Cellar
- Games Room
- Indoor Games
- Outdoor Games
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 15 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 16th 2021 – Apr 17th 2021||£2,107||£2,875||£3,643||£4,916|
|Apr 17th 2021 – Apr 25th 2021||–||–||–||£6,883|
|Apr 25th 2021 – May 15th 2021||£2,107||£2,875||£3,643||£4,916|
|May 15th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||–||–||–||£6,883|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||–||–||–||£9,340|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||–||–||–||£6,883|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£2,107||£2,875||£3,643||£4,916|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||–||–||–||£6,883|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Apr 16th 2022||£2,107||£2,875||£3,643||£4,916|
|Apr 16th 2022 – Apr 24th 2022||–||–||–||£6,883|
|Apr 24th 2022 – May 14th 2022||£2,107||£2,875||£3,643||£4,916|
|May 14th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||–||–||–||£6,883|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||–||–||–||£9,340|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 17th 2022||–||–||–||£6,883|
Extras for renting this Cheap family holiday villa near Lucca & Pissa in Tuscany
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Large Group villa in Lucca in Tuscany is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note: 5-night stays are allowed in off-peak months.
The owners live in a separate part of the villa with their own entrance. They have some pets, however, they do not roam freely on the estate. The gardens and pool are reserved exclusively for guests.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 payable upon arrival in cash|
|Arrival time||4 pm|
|Departure time||10 am|
|Energy costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Included in the rental price|
|Pets welcome?||Pets not allowed|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Not included in the rental price, €300 payable upon arrival in cash|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking inside the villa|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property|
|Minimum stay||3-7 nights|
|Heating costs included?||Not included in the rental price|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection included|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Large group villa in Lucca in Italy?
The Best way to book this Group villa in Lucca, Tuscany is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should Book this large villa in Tuscany with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Large holiday villa in Tuscany agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Vacation rental in Pisa, Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in the Tuscan region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Central Italy.