Large Villa 4 | Normandy | 14 Bedrooms
Domaine Du Pont, An Entire Estate with a private pool in Normandy
Immaculate French estate, Great for large groups to rent in Normandy, The villa sleeps for 28 guests including children. Facilities include – 14 bedrooms & 10 Bathrooms, a Private outdoor Pool, Heated Pool, great for families with children, and a Beach Nearby.
PRICES: £ £4,460 for 4 nights to £12,754 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates
- The chateau can be hired on its own for groups of up to 18 or along with the neighbouring farmhouse for groups of up to 28.
HIGHLIGHTS: Horse Racing and Polo at Deauville, many golf courses within 30 minutes, Landing Beaches, the Bayeux Tapestry and Monet’s Garden. Honfleur is a fishing and sailing port located in the Seine estuary about 10 minutes from the chateau.
A magnificent 17th-century chateau set in stunning landscaped gardens, the chateau is the perfect base to explore the Bayeux Tapestry, Monet’s Garden, and the landing beaches. It is only ten minutes from Honfleur and twenty minutes from Deauville.
What’s inside this £4,445 to £12,709 per week Large Villa in Normandy?
This Large Villa with a pool in Normandy sleeps 28 guests in total. The villa has 14Bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. The amenities of this Villa and its estate space are perfect for large groups and families. Facilities include an Outdoor swimming pool, and other Extra services shown below. The villa has good access to outdoor activities such as a Beach Nearby, Watersports, Fishing, Walking/Hiking Paths, Golf Nearby, Horse Riding, and Tourist Towns & Villages and Historical Sites, making it a nice location for large groups to holidays in France.
Pretty outdoors and the pool is a great place to spend your summer holidays
The chateau is set in about 50 hectares of grounds. About seven hectares are used for the formal gardens, which include the formal French garden (with 36 topiary yew trees and a huge fountain), the walled Italian garden, the orchard, and the avenue leading up to the chateau. There is a small house in the garden where children can play, and a swimming pool (12m x 6), and a pool house with showers and changing rooms. There is ample parking space outside.
The nearest port to the chateau is Le Havre (25km) and the nearest town is Beuzeville (3km). About three minutes drive from the chateau there is a small market town which has 2 supermarkets, a great market on Tuesdays, and several good restaurants. If you want to try slightly further afield (just another 10 minutes!) you will find two 1 star Michelin restaurants and another one at Deauville.
Normandy has a huge amount to offer – and most of it is within a reasonable drive of the chateau. It has something for everyone from old cities, Monet’s garden, the landing beaches, and historic sites such as the Bayeux tapestry to beaches, holiday resorts, and casinos.
- Culture, History, and Art: Other day trips include the Landing Beaches, the Bayeux Tapestry and Monet’s Garden. Honfleur is a fishing and sailing port located in the Seine estuary about 10 minutes from the chateau. Deauville is great for smart shops, cafes, and people watching. This cosmopolitan sea-side resort has a large and beautiful beach, a marina, and a casino.
- Special events and gatherings: –
- Culinary Experiences: Normandy is rightly famous for its food – especially the cheeses such as Livarot Camembert, and Pont l’Eveque – and Calvados, the apple brandy. The French love of good food means that all ingredients also have to be of the highest quality. Seafood is fantastic and local producers are famous in the area for quality, taste, and price. There are excellent local food markets in Honfleur on Saturdays and Trouville on Sundays. The nearest market is in Beuzeville on Mondays. However, there are also excellent ones in Honfleur on Saturday, Trouville on Sunday, and Pont Audemer on Monday. There are many restaurants in nearby villages.
- Beaches: Deauville is one of the most glamorous seaside resorts and is known as the ‘lady of the French coast.’ It symbolizes sophistication, elegance, and prestige. There are more than 40 restaurants, a casino, two racecourses, a spa and thalassotherapy centre, two harbours, a large choice of luxury shops, a beautiful sandy beach, and the famous boardwalk promenade “Les Planches.“
- Active outdoors: The area is well supplied in terms of sports facilities – for both participants and spectators. In particular, it is well known as a hub for equine pursuits – there are numerous studs, including the Aga Khan’s, and in the summer there are horse auctions and Horse Racing and Polo at Deauville. There is also Horse Riding available locally. There are many golf courses within 30 minutes of the chateau (including Etratat situated on top of the cliffs overlooking the channel).
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The interior is fully modernised, with plenty of History to tell
The outside of the Domaine du Pont has been untouched since it was originally built in the 16th century and enlarged in around 1720. The interior is fully modernised, though. It has had a fascinating history, from being used as a safe house for aristocrats being smuggled out of France during the revolution, to be used by the Resistance during the Second World War. Since the war, the Domaine du Pont has had a much more refined and tranquil existence but has also played host to guests such as the Aga Khan and the Dalai Lama.
The chateau can be hired on its own for groups of up to 18 or along with the neighbouring farmhouse for groups of up to 28.
The garden floor comprises of a large modern kitchen and scullery, and a huge family room with direct access to the garden for the summer, an enormous fireplace to sit around for the winter, and a dining table that can easily seat 10-12 people. The formal rooms are on the ground floor, including a large salon, a smaller salon, and the formal dining room that seats 18. At the back, there is a large terrace overlooking the formal French garden and the fountains. On the terrace, there is a table which can seat 12 for meals.
On the first floor, there is one suite (double bedroom with a connected salon) and two double bedrooms, all with their own en-suite bathrooms. On the second floor there are four double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms and three separate bathrooms.
– 1 double bed suite (with parlor)
– 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
– 4 double bedrooms
– 2 twin bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms
– 2 Separate guest WCs on the ground floor and 2 showers in the pool house.
The farmhouse was renovated to the highest standard in 2005. There is a short gated path that joins the farmhouse to the chateau, which makes it easy for the same party to hire both properties – in such cases the gates can be opened and access from one property to the other is very easy. It comprises of three double bedrooms and two twin bedrooms, sleeping 10 in total. The double bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms or shower rooms whilst the two twin bedrooms share a shower room. There is also a separate guest WC. The farmhouse is situated in a large hedged garden, surrounded by fields that are planted with apple trees (for cider and calvados) and grazed by cows. The Chateau can be seen from the garden, and there are views over a very pretty valley.
Two pavilions mark the extremities of the French formal garden. One of them is a fully restored chapel. In addition, there is the old stable block which is now a pool house, with two changing/shower rooms, a large modern kitchen, and a function room with a gallery which can seat 26 people for dinner. There are three other buildings located on the grounds, including the caretaker’s house, which are not available for guests.
A French estate villa with a Chateau & Farmhouse that makes 14 bedrooms
The Chateau du Pont can sleep up to 16 guests with beautiful formal rooms – or for larger groups, there is a neighbouring farmhouse on the grounds that can sleep an additional 10. In the old stable block, there is a heated swimming pool and pool house. Daily maid service is included in the rental price of the chateau.
- Property Floorplans (Please check at the time of enquiry)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa/ maid service included.
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Heating – will be charged
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 28 people:
|Rental period||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Jan 15th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£4,445||£5,620||£7,778|
|Apr 10th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£4,445||£5,620||£7,778|
|May 1st 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£6,158||£7,787||£10,777|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||–||–||£12,709|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Oct 23rd 2021||£6,158||£7,787||£10,777|
|Oct 23rd 2021 – Dec 11th 2021||£4,445||£5,620||£7,778|
|Dec 11th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||–||–||£12,709|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Apr 16th 2022||£4,445||£5,620||£7,778|
|Apr 30th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£6,158||£7,787||£10,777|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 19th 2022||–||–||£12,709|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Extras for this villa holiday rental in Normandy
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):– Catering
– Maid service/Extra cleaning (on request)
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Large Villa with pool in Normandy is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||£2000. This is paid directly to the owner prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to a damage inspection.|
|Arrival time||5.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||No. Firewood is provided free of charge.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Changeover day||Saturday. All other changeover days on request.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance, and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability, and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Other Ts and Cs||The pool is available from approximately June to the end-September and is heated to 27C free of charge. Any higher is charged at cost. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Large Villa estate with a pool in Normandy, France?
The Best way to book this Budget Villa 3 with pool in Normandy is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Large Villa with a pool in Normandy with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a Chateau, Villa, or apartment with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals in this Property.
- We make sure your contract is with the Chateau OR villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If the Villa in Normandy is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget in Normandy.
- Since we work directly and closely with this villa in Normandy, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Normandy.