Lucca villa 3 | Family rental | Lucca, Pisa | 6 bedrooms
Lucca luxury wedding villa in Italy Perfect Italian wedding venue in Tuscan Countryside
A Luxury Holiday villa in Lucca for families with children. This Wedding Venue in Tuscany is just 30k from the nearest beach. The villa accommodates 12 guests in 6 ensuite bedrooms, Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer, Satellite TV, DVD, Gym/Fitness Room, Heating, Fireplace, Chapel on Site, Caretaker/Owner on Site, Baby Cot & High chairs.
PRICES: From £5,054 for 3 nights to £14,244 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than 1hr to the Airport, Walk to Restaurant, Walking/Hiking Paths, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Pisa (16km) and Florence (84km), Collodi (24km), Popular with children for its Pinocchio theme park & seaside resorts of Viareggio (30km).
Filled with history and Italian charm, This Lucca luxury wedding villa in Italy is a wonderful farmhouse with beautiful gardens and a flood-lit swimming pool, set in the foothills of Monte Pisano and very close to the historic town of Lucca.
What’s inside this £11,788 to £14,244 a week Lucca luxury wedding villa in Italy?
Sleeping up to 12 guests across 6 classical bedrooms, each one with air-conditioning and its own en suite bathroom, this is an inviting holiday home for family and friends wanting to spend time together in spacious surroundings. The elegant living area with satellite TV, the grand domed dining room with French windows leading to the garden and the traditional Tuscan kitchen all offer everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
You can sense the heritage of the villa all around you – in the 19th century, it belonged to a famous engineer who created the first working engine in his workshop on the grounds and continued his scientific studies across this home. Nowadays you are more likely to work-out in the fitness room, take advantage of the on-site chef who can prepare breakfast and lunch or dinner for you and enjoy the luxury of almost daily maid service whilst appreciating the historic importance of this beautiful casa.
What to know when you book this family-friendly villa in Tuscany?
- The Lucca villa 3 is part of a large estate featuring four-holiday homes including Luxury villa rental 1 Lucca and Lucca villa 2. Each villa has its own grounds and swimming pool.
- Air-conditioning is available in the bedrooms only.
- If travelling with children, please note the gardens feature a small lake (with a bridge and island).
- An optional chef service is included to prepare breakfast and either lunch or an evening meal and guests pay a set charge to cover the cost of the food. Please see the ‘Extras’ below for further details and prices.
- Two extra beds are available for an extra charge, to be requested in advance if required.
- Heating costs: will be charged as shown on T&C’s below.
- End of stay cleaning: Yes, plus daily maid service (except Sundays).
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are welcome. On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Linen & Pool towels are also included.
- No smoking inside the villa.
The jasmine-covered gazebo is an enchanting spot for al-fresco lunches seeking shade from the summer sun or spend evenings dining by the flood-lit swimming pool, accompanied by fine Tuscan food and excellent local wine. Find a moment of solitude as you wander over the lake’s wooden bridge to your own private island with its peaceful bench perched under a century-old tree. In the meantime, families of all ages will love the shared tennis court and football field and the owners can arrange bike hire for you all.
– Swimming pool (12x6m, depth: 1.5m) with flood-lighting, open approximately May to September. Can be fenced on request
– Sun-loungers and deck chairs
– Al-fresco dining terrace
– Large pond/lake
– Private parking
– Fenced grounds with electric gate
– Access to a helicopter pad
– Access to estate’s shared tennis court (charge applies to hire rackets/balls)
– Chapel (at neighbouring villa gates)
6 km south of Lucca, in the picturesque foothills of Monte Pisano, this elegant villa enjoys a fantastic location close to northern Tuscany’s beautiful villages, towns and cities. A small village is within walking distance, just 2km away, and there are a couple of good restaurants serving regional cuisine even closer. Not to mention the fine walking opportunities around Monte Pisano itself where you can admire spectacular views of this captivating and magnificent region.
Other idyllic villages and towns to visit include Collodi, Montecatini Terme, San Miniato and Empoli or spend the day at the beach with Viareggio within half an hour. There are even more incredible sights along the Ligurian coast heading north towards La Spezia and beyond, with the breathtaking scenery of Cinque Terre around ninety minutes away.
- Nearest Airport: Pisa Airport (20km)
- Nearest Train Station: Lucca (6km)
- Nearest Village: (2km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (500m)
- Nearest Supermarket: Small supermarket (3.5km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Local village (2km)
- Nearest Town/City: Lucca (6km)
- Nearest Beach: Viareggio (30km)
- Nearest Golf: Alisei Golf & Country Club (36km)
- Nearest Tennis: On the estate (shared) (Short walk )
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Lucca is just a short drive away – within minutes you can be strolling or cycling along the historic walls, coming across parks, play areas and exceptional views. The heart of Lucca is a joy to explore with its enchanting squares, hidden lanes and incredible historic architecture. Once you have experienced its Tuscan charm, you will yearn to return again and again.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- The estate features a shared tennis court/football field (just pay to hire the rackets and balls) and the owners can also arrange bike hire for part of all of your stay.
- The famous cities of Pisa (16km) and Florence (84km) are also ideal for magnificent day trips – either by car, private driver or even by train from Lucca.
- Other idyllic villages across the region include Collodi (24km), in a stunning setting and especially popular with children thanks to its Pinocchio theme park, and San Miniato (48km), often referred to as one of Tuscany’s prettiest villages. The birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci is another lovely place to visit, under an hour away, as is the spa-town Montecatini Terme (36km) with its historic funicular taking you up to Montecatini Alto for incredible views.
- Another advantage of this location is the estate’s proximity to the beach whether you wish to spend the day in the popular seaside resorts of Viareggio (30km) and Forte dei Marmi (40km) or drive even further north towards the Ligurian coast with the romantic Golfo dei Poeti and world-famous Cinque Terre National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- This area offers wonderful walking around Monte Pisano and other parts of Tuscany, horse-riding within a short drive, plenty of cycling and mountain biking opportunities as well as watersports along the coast.
- The most adventurous can seek out river rafting, kayaking and canyoning near Garfagnana, around an hour north of Lucca.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Large living room with satellite TV, DVD player, desk and board games. Doors lead to gardens
– Dining room with table for up to 12 guests
– Fitness room with shower
– Kitchen, fully equipped including central island, oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, ice-maker, Nespresso machine, kettle, microwave and blender
– Laundry room
– Guest WC
6 ensuite bedrooms of the Lucca Villa 3 in Tuscany can accommodate 12 Guests
First Floor – (split-level)
– Bedroom with double bed (170x200cm) and en suite bathroom with bath and shower
– Bedroom with double bed (170x200cm) and en suite bathroom with shower
– Bedroom with double bed (170x200cm) and en suite bathroom with shower
– Bedroom with double bed (170x200cm) and en suite bathroom with bath/shower
– Bedroom with double bed (170x200cm) and en suite bathroom with bath/shower
– Bedroom with twin beds (80x190cm each, can be converted to a double) and en suite bathroom with shower
Please note most bathrooms are inward facing
It is possible to request an extra bed (charges apply) for two of the bedrooms
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, (bedrooms only)
- Swimming pool: Private pool
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Film library
- Music sound system
- Board games
- Gym/Fitness Room
- Safes – Safety Deposit
- Washing machine and dryer
- Chapel on Site
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
- Private parking
- Access to helicopter pad
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 18th 2021 – Apr 3rd 2021||£5,054||£6,897||£8,741||£11,788|
|Apr 3rd 2021 – Apr 10th 2021||–||–||–||£14,244|
|Apr 10th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£5,685||£7,759||£9,833||£13,261|
|May 29th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||–||–||–||£14,244|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Nov 6th 2021||£5,685||£7,759||£9,833||£13,261|
|Nov 6th 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£5,054||£6,897||£8,741||£11,788|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||–||–||–||£14,244|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Apr 16th 2022||£5,054||£6,897||£8,741||£11,788|
|Apr 23rd 2022 – May 28th 2022||£5,685||£7,759||£9,833||£13,261|
|May 28th 2022 – Sep 19th 2022||–||–||–||£14,244|
Extras for this Italian wedding venue with accommodation included
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Daily maid service (except Sundays)
– Optional daily chef service for preparation of breakfast and lunch or dinner, except Wednesdays (please note guests will have to pay for the cost of food and beverages which is from €12 per person for breakfast and €40/€45 per person for lunch/evening meal)
– Concierge service (on-site or on-call)
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Extra maid service
– Extra catering/chef service
– Staff service
– Driver service
– Personal grocery shopping
– Bike hire (on-site)
– Racket and ball hire for estate’s tennis court (€30 per hour)
– Local activities and excursions
– Guided tours
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Lucca family villa rental in Italy is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€3000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||11.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Up to 750kw per week of heating/air-conditioning and other energy usage is included, any further consumption is payable locally.|
|Heating costs included?||Up to 750kw per week of heating/air-conditioning and other energy usage is included, any further consumption is payable locally.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes, plus daily maid service (except Sundays). However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights (June-September/Christmas and NY/Easter) or 3 nights at other times.|
|Changeover day||Saturday (June-September/Christmas and NY/Easter) or flexible at other times.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Air-conditioning is featured in the bedrooms only.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A chef is included to prepare breakfast and one meal per day, excluding Wednesdays. If guests wish to take advantage of this service then they have to pay for the cost of the beverages and food (from €12 per person for breakfast and €40/€45 per person for lunch/evening meal).|
|Other Ts and Cs||A cot and highchair can be requested for a charge of €122 per item per week.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this family-friendly wedding Venue in Italy?
The Best way to book this family-friendly wedding Venue in Lucca, Tuscany is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
This historic home provides a wonderful backdrop for your Tuscan wedding at the villa, alongside the enchanting landscapes surrounding the foothills of Monte Pisano. If you are planning an intimate celebration, the elegant interiors offer charm and character whilst outside there is ample space for a larger event with guests marvelling at the scenery around them from the glorious gardens. There are some picture-perfect places for your photographs – when the jasmine is in full bloom the gazebo is such a romantic spot or wander over the little wooden bridge and pose under the century-old tree by the little lake, beautifully lit up as stars fill the clear skies above you.
Inside the beautiful villa there is space for up to 30-40 people for a reception whilst outside up to 200 guests can be accommodated. There are no restrictions on how late music can be played inside the villa but it must be turned off by midnight if outside. A marquee can also be hired in the grounds on request if desired.
There is a small chapel in the estate at the gates of one of the other villas, Lucca Villa 2, which has room for up to 30-40 guests. Alternatively, a small ceremony can be hosted inside the villa (20-30 people) or for a larger event a service can be set up in a number of spots across the glorious gardens (for up to 200 guests). An English-speaking celebrant can be arranged.
Where to StayWhy Stay in Lucca apartments? when you can rent villas in this estate?
12 people can stay at Lucca Villa 3 whilst many other guests can reside in one of the two separate villas we feature on the same estate (Luxury villa rental 1 Lucca for up to 15-19 guests and Lucca villa 2 for up to 22-26 guests), subject to availability and minimum stay restrictions.
The owner’s second estate, around 2.5km away, features another villa that can accommodate 14 guests and the other Property up to 24-26 guests. Please enquire for more information.
Alternatively, there are many hotels and villas in and around Lucca (within a 5-10 minute drive away). The owner has their own transportation company that can be used to drive guests to and from the venue.
The owners prefer to use their own wedding planners for the event. If you wish to use your own then you must request this in advance and permission may be given in some circumstances.
The owners prefer for clients to use their own experienced caterers (in-house and external suppliers). A number of options are available such as aperitivi, formal sit-down meals, dessert buffets, after dinner fruit tables and more.
If you would like to use your own caterers then this must be requested in advance for approval. There is no corkage fee if you wish to provide your own wine but again, this is on request only.
Other services that can be arranged on request include hair-dressing, make-up artists, photographers and film-makers, wedding cakes, flowers, table décor, musicians (harpists, live jazz etc), DJs and children entertainers/nannies.
Any other external suppliers can only be used with permission.
Please note weddings can also be organised at any of the owner’s 5 villas we feature – Luxury villa rental 1 Lucca and Lucca villa 2 in the same estate or Lucca Villa 4 and Lucca Villa 5 in a separate estate around a 5-minute drive away. Please contact us for more information.
Please note that any event rental may be subject to additional charges, venue hire fees and to a higher security deposit, which will be in addition to any published rental rates and fees.
All events are on request only and subject to prior agreement from the owner, who reserves the right to refuse all events without their prior authorisation.
Why you should rent this luxury villa with a pool in Tuscany with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury wedding villa in Tuscany agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Family villa in Lucca & Pissa, Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in the Tuscan region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Central Italy.