Lucca villa with a pool for rent | Tuscany | 2 bedrooms
Budget Villa with pool in Tuscany, with close to Lucca, Pisa, La Spezia, Lerici & Cinque Terre
If you are planning to rent a villa in Lucca Italy with a true Tuscan experience & easy access to beaches, This Romantic and Family villa in Tuscany might just be for you. The villa sleep 6 guests in 02 ensuite bedrooms, Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi/, Air-Con, BBQ, Cable TV, Cot and Highchair available.
PRICES: From £1,405 for 5 nights to £2,458 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than 1hr to the Airport, Wine Tasting, Horse Riding, spectacular Tuscan countryside with rolling hills and vineyards all around
This Budget Villa with a pool in Tuscany is set in the beautiful Val di Magra (Magra Valley) which hugs the Liguria-Tuscany border, The villa enjoys the best of a rural dwelling set in green tranquillity, with easy access to amenities and the beautiful Ligurian coast. This home comprises two separate dwellings for four guests, within one estate, together with expansive gardens and a pool with whirlpool.
What’s in this £1,844 to £2,458 a week villa with a pool in La Spezia, Italy?
This villa not far from Lucca emanates authentic Tuscan charm and a warmly rustic tone; subtly restored, it is brimming with local style, original architectural flair, and farmhouse character. The interiors of this budget villa are delightfully faithful to the original structure, with an open fireplace and simple, yet cosy adornments. Both two-story homes are clad in local stone with timber shutters and sloping terracotta roofs. The well-maintained gardens offer a haven of stylish seclusion for effortless outdoor living.
With impeccable green lawns offset with pops of vibrant colour thanks to the vividly flowering potted plants, creeping trellis, and elegantly swaying poplars, this is a veritable Italian retreat, blending original farmhouse life with contemporary comfort.
Tips & Info before you book this villa rental with access to Lucca & Pisa in Tuscany
- The Budget Villa in Tuscany is made up of two separate dwellings, each with one double bedroom and one of the villas has a sofa-bed, therefore sleeping up to six guests in total
- For those travelling with children, you may prefer to make use of the sofa-bed downstairs in one of the villas because each double bedroom is in a separate dwelling (note that both have stone steps internally)
- Additional services such as personalised tours and wine-tasting will incur separate fees
- Heating costs are not included in the price, Extra €30 per day, payable locally.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are welcome. On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €5 per day will apply (payable locally).
- End of stay cleaning: Extra €100, paid in cash upon arrival and paid again at the end of the first week for 2-week stays.
- Linen included. Pool towels are also included.
- No smoking inside the villa.
For relaxed dining alfresco, there is a cool, shaded veranda and porch, wrought-iron dining furniture or poolside loungers with chic parasols for post-swim snacks. A barbecue in the balmy summer air will hit the right tone, while the pool offers both a whirlpool, a privately secluded spot and two outdoor showers. Surrounded by rolling countryside, guests can enjoy a sense of escaping the bustle of urban life.
Exterior – (2000m²)
– Swimming pool (10x5m) with whirlpool. Open approximately June to end-September
– Lawns comprising fruit trees, potted plants and grassy areas
– Terraces with views
– Covered porch-veranda
– Dining furniture
– Poolside loungers
– Pool lighting
– Parking for 4 cars
Only one kilometre to the pretty local village, surrounded by the beautiful Liguria-Tuscan borders and the green, luscious Magra valley, The Villa enjoys a privileged position. With the Appenini national park on one side, the unrivalled beauty of the upper Lugiana on the other and the well-heeled Ligurian coast 40 minutes away, guests can enjoy access to some of the prettiest parts of Northern Italy.
The Family-friendly Romantic villa enjoys the best of a rural setting while being just one kilometre to the local shops, amenities, and restaurants, Within just an hour’s drive, guests can enjoy the iconic Mediterranean towns of Portovenere (58km), as well as the flamboyantly coloured national park of Cinque Terre. La Spezia (35km) has an array of intriguing historical buildings, beautiful scenery – the port area adjacent to the Centro Storico and Porto Mirabello offers an elegant backdrop to meander and promenade. The notable cities of Pisa, Florence and Lucca are all reachable, while authentic rural scenes surround this charming home.
- Nearest Airport: Pisa Airport (96km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Genova Airport (128km)
- Nearest Train Station: Pontremoli (7km)
- Nearest Village: (1km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: (1km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (1km)
- Nearest Tennis: San Terenzo (40km)
- Nearest Golf: San Terenzo (40km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The local village has all essential amenities from shops to supermarkets. It is known for hosting the Parish Church of Santo Stefano a Sorano; built with river pebbles, it was formerly a meeting point for pilgrims travelling along the via Francigena is now a site of archaeological interest.
- The ancient town of Pontremoli is just 7 kilometres distance and was built between two rivers, with twin arched Roman bridges offer access to the town. It’s known for its elegant palazzo with courtyards, porticos and stylish piazzas. The cobbled lanes leading up to the castle are flanked with stone houses and arches, with eateries and boutiques as well as a museum at the castle.
- Portovenere (58km) is a former fisherman’s village (listed by The New York Times as one of the top 45 most beautiful places to visit on earth and one of the UNESCO world heritage sites), is considered one of the most beautiful and romantic villages in what is informally known as the ‘Italian Riviera’ (the Versilia coast.) The beaches of the Versilia coast provide a typically Italian seaside experience with beach clubs and beachfront bars and restaurants.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- The villa is nestled in a rural spot in the upper Lunigiana. Set in the Appennino Tosco-Emiliano National Park, it is ideally placed for those looking to explore the region’s natural beauty. Set in the heart of the Val di Magra (Magra Valley) – a luscious green valley in the province of La Spezia; the Magra river runs through the valley and incorporates the historic towns around its basin through to the Liguria border with Tuscany at Massa Carrara.
- La Spezia (48km) offers beautiful historic architecture. The port area adjacent to the Centro Storico and Porto Mirabello offers an elegant backdrop to promenade, especially in the evenings when local families are out enjoying the cool air and a gelato. The “passeggiata” Costantino Morin is lined with trees and offers sublime views of the harbour.
- Lerici (50km) is a beautiful harbour town that is less crowded than the popular Cinque Terre and offers tall, pastel-coloured homes, a castle, public gardens and an attractive boat-filled harbour.
- Cinque Terre (a simple 40-minute boat trip or train journey from La Spezia) is a renowned stretch of coast, offering breathtaking landscapes that hug the coastline and cliffs, the cliffside villages are painted in a myriad of vibrant tones from corals to mustards, whilst boat trips from the shore take visitors to Palmaria Island (3-minute boat trip) where hiking, swimming in clear waters and seafood restaurants can be enjoyed. The other two islands of the archipelago, Tino and Tinetto can also be reached by boat.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Villa Interior – The family-friendly budget villa can sleep 06 guests in 02 bedrooms
Villa 1 (accommodates 2-4)
– Well equipped open-plan kitchen-living room with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee machine
– The open-plan living space with a double sofa bed
– Bathroom with shower
– Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
Villa 2 (accommodates 2)
– Well equipped open-plan kitchen-living room with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee machine
– Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Free Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private pool (10x5m) with whirlpool. Open approximately June to end-September
- Private parking (for 4 cars)
- Cot and high chairs
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Rental period||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 14th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||–||£1,844|
|Mar 27th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£1,405||£1,967|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£1,581||£2,213|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||–||£2,458|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Oct 16th 2021||£1,669||£2,335|
|Oct 16th 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£1,318||£1,844|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||–||£2,458|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Mar 26th 2022||–||£1,844|
|Mar 26th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£1,405||£1,967|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£1,581||£2,213|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Sep 3rd 2022||–||£2,458|
|Sep 3rd 2022 – Sep 15th 2022||£1,669||£2,335|
Extras for renting this Cheap villa in Lucca, Tuscany
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Extra maid service
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Private chef
– Cooking classes
– Wine Tasting
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this villa closer to Lucca & Pisa in Tuscany is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note: 5-night stays are allowed in off-peak months.
The owners live in a separate part of the villa with their own entrance. They have some pets, however, they do not roam freely on the estate. The gardens and pool are reserved exclusively for guests.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||Between 4.00 p.m. and 8.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €100, paid in cash upon arrival and paid again at the end of the first week for 2-week stays. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Extra €30 per day, payable locally.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €5 per day will apply (payable locally).|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately June to end-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges. Maximum group size of twenty applies.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Budget villa near Lucca & Pissa in Italy?
The Best way to book this villa in the Tuscan region is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should rent this family-friendly villa near La Spezia & Lerici with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this villa in La Spezia in Liguria, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private villas in Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in La Spezia in Liguria is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Luxury villa in the Liguria region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Central Italy.