Luxury Apartment rental | Venice, Italy | 2 bedrooms
Luxury apartment rental in Venice, Italy
Dreaming of a Luxury holiday in Venice? This Luxury apartment letting in a grand Venetian Palazzo in central Venice on the Grand Canal is anyone’s ideal villa to rent. This Italian luxury apartment for rent in Venice is ideal for a small family, group, or Romantic getaway. The Holiday apartment accommodation can have 4 guests in 2 bedrooms. Facilities include a Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer, Satellite TV, Lift, DVD & Heating.
HIGHLIGHTS: Easy By Train, Less than 1hr to Airport or arrive in style from Venice Marco Polo airport by pre-ordering a water taxi – 30 minutes – you can be dropped off at the palazzo’s own jetty, St Mark’s Square and Basilica, Doge’s Palace and the Bridge of Sighs, A Vaporetto to the Basilica di Santa Maria Della Salute.
PRICES: From £1,430 for 3 nights to £3,355 a week | Prices also available in Euros & US$ | See below for Seasonal Rates
It’s an unforgettable experience approaching Venice by water taxi and arriving at the private jetty of a beautiful palazzo on the Grand Canal. The Luxury apartment rental in Venice is a wonderful second-floor apartment in an exceptional location just 5 minutes walk from the delights of St Mark’s square. Adding to this extra-special holiday experience is the welcome hamper with Bellini and fruit, breakfast croissants each morning, daily maid service, concierge, air conditioning, and sumptuous beds.
What’s inside this £2,611 to £3,355 a week Apartment for rent in Venice, Italy?
This Apartment for rent in Venice is a medieval building at the mouth of the Grand Canal that was redesigned in the 17th century into a Renaissance palazzo and lived in by the same family for 200 years. It has recently been renovated and brought to life in fine classical style with contemporary features providing the ultimate in style and comfort. Leave bags, coats, and boots in the entrance hall where the soft blue feature wall was inspired by 18th-century Venetian artists. Two large windows in the comfortable living room overlook a quiet square – lookout for the painting of a galleon from the fleet of the family whose descendants still live in the palazzo. The successful mix of old and new is well illustrated by the dining chairs, designed for the palazzo in the early 19th century, tucked under the practical modern table and the compact modern kitchen which blends in so beautifully. Check Villa interior below for information on bedrooms.
What to know before booking your rooms in this Exquisite Apartment rental in Venice, Italy?
- Guests also have access to a lovely terrace with the three other apartments in the palazzo. Please ask for more information.
- For slightly larger groups, rent alongside a one-bedroom apartment which is connected via an internal staircase.
- For even more large groups up to 11 more guests, in 6 more rooms please get in touch with us for more information about making a booking.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Toddlers/Children will need to be monitored in all areas.
- Heating costs: Yes, See T&Cs below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Yes and daily maid service for 2 hrs, See T&Cs below for more information.
- Pets: No allowed.
- Linen & towels: Yes (towels changed mid-week).
- No smoking.
– Access to shared terrace with lounge and dining area
This exquisite 2-bedroom apartment can be found on the second floor of a grand Venetian palazzo in central Venice on the Grand Canal. Arrive in style from Venice Marco Polo airport by pre-ordering a water taxi which takes around 30 minutes – you can be dropped off at the palazzo’s own jetty which can be made available for your arrival and/or departure. If you prefer to arrive by Vaporetto then the nearest stop is a 5-minute walk away.
Take early morning photos of the Basilica and the Bridge of Sighs, enjoy people watching with coffee and cake in St Mark’s Square or sip a cocktail at Harry’s Bar before jumping on a Vaporetto with a map and day pass. It’s an extraordinary experience wandering around the magical city even if you don’t visit all the renowned galleries, churches, and museums. A quiet exploration of the city nearly always leads to yet another turning where you’ll find lesser-known treasures and delights.
- Nearest Airport: Venice Marco Polo (30-mins via water taxi)
- Nearest Airport 2: Treviso Airport (40km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Central Venice (Within 200m)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Central Venice (Within 400m)
- Nearest Supermarket: Small supermarket (Within 1km)
- Nearest Town/City: Venice (In the city centre)
- Nearest Train Station: Venezia Santa Lucia (2km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Take the Vaporetto to the Basilica di Santa Maria Della Salute, built as a votive of thanks after the plague in 1630. It quickly became an emblem of the city, standing like a sentinel at the mouth of the Grand Canal and so visible to approaching travellers. The nearby old customs house Punta Della Dogana is now a museum and a must-go place for architecture (Tadao Ando) and the Pinault contemporary art collection. There are great photo opportunities from here as you look across to St Mark’s square.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- After so much sightseeing, take a relaxing break at nearby Harry’s Bar, a 1930’s bar known for its Bellini cocktails, carpaccio and celebrity clientele of writers, artists, celebrities, and aristocrats – it was declared a National Historic Monument by the Italian government in 2001.
- Perhaps you would prefer to take a light lunch near the Rialto Bridge, a stone arched bridge over the narrowest part of the Grand Canal, an amazing engineering and architectural achievement of the Renaissance. The famous Rialto market can be found north-west of the bridge and is an atmospheric place to buy your fruit, vegetables and fish.
- For a break away from the city, take a half-day sightseeing tour to see the renowned glassblowers of Murano and the ornate palazzos, colorful houses, churches and lace-making shops of Burano and Torcello. The Lido is also worth a visit – an 11km long barrier that hosts the annual Venice Film Festival each year. Here you’ll find a laid-back holiday feel with beaches away from the bustle and it’s wonderful looking back at the sunsets over Venice.
Apartment Interiors (104m2, 2nd floor of palazzo)
– Entrance hall
– Living-dining room
– Open-plan small kitchen, well-equipped including dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, kettle, toaster, and Nespresso machine
– Master bedroom with double canopy bed (200x200cm) and en suite bathroom with bath and WC
– Bedroom with twin beds (100x200cm each, can be made up as a double)
– Bathroom with shower and WC
The Prestigious apartment rental in Venice can accommodate 4 guests in 2 bedrooms
Strokes of soft green and bright orange brighten the en-suite master bedroom with the specially designed bed canopy inspired by Venetian tradition. The high-end mattress is decked in the finest Italian linen and the bathroom enjoys the luxury of a bath surrounded by marble and polished glass. The pretty en-suite double bedroom has a gilded bedside table from the palazzo collection.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Not available
- DVD player
- Safety Deposit Box /Safe
- Satellite TV
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Double glazed windows
- Washing machine and dryer
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 4 Guests:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Apr 9th 2021 – Oct 31st 2021||£1,787||£2,303||£2,819||£3,355|
|Oct 31st 2021 – Dec 23rd 2021||£1,430||£1,817||£2,204||£2,611|
|Dec 23rd 2021 – Jan 9th 2022||£1,787||£2,303||£2,819||£3,355|
|Jan 9th 2022 – Mar 31st 2022||£1,430||£1,817||£2,204||£2,611|
|Mar 31st 2022 – Oct 11th 2022||£1,787||£2,303||£2,819||£3,355|
Children at the villa
Ideal for Kids & Teens
Children will love Venice, a floating city of water without cars and buses where you travel everywhere by boat.
The first thing to do is take a vaporetto trip along the Grand Canal spotting palaces, cargo boats, speeding police vessels and of course the gondolas. Take a gondola ride with a singing gondolier, visit a mask maker or simply wander with a map exploring narrow streets, covered passageways and ancient alleyways.
Visit the Gelaterio Nico on the Zattere waterfront, one of the best ice cream shops in Venice or try some Cicchetti, the Venetian equivalent of Spanish tapas. Take a visit to Campo San Polo to let off steam and get a feel of how Venetians live.
The long white stretches of sand at the Lido are great fun for beachcombing and you can hire bikes for a tour of the local area or take a bus.
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- High Chair(s)
- Children’s books
- Maid Service Included
- Babysitting Available
Extras for this Luxury holiday apartment in Venice
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Welcome hamper with a bottle of Bellini, seasonal fruit and still/sparkling water
– Croissant delivery (daily at 8.00 a.m.)
– Breakfast provisions (sliced bread, butter, jam, tea, Nespresso capsules, milk, sugar)
– Daily maid service each morning
– Concierge service
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Bedroom/bathroom facilities for early arrival
– Luggage deposit
– Fresh flower service
– Personal laundry
– Grocery shopping service
– Cooking classes
– In-house aesthetic treatments
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury apartment rental in Venice, Italy is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner one month before and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||2.00 – 7.00 p.m. Late check-in after 11.00 p.m. is by prior arrangement only and subject to a €50 late arrival fee (payable locally).|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes (towels changed mid-week).|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and daily maid service for 2 hrs. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Minimum stay||3 nights.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €5 per adult per night and €2.50 per child (aged 10-16) per night, up to 5 nights – please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Smoking Allowed?||Not allowed.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A highchair and cot are available on request.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this family-friendly luxury apartment in Venice, Italy?
The Best way to book this luxury apartment in Venice is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this villa for rent in Venice Italy with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury Apartment in Venice, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas & Apartments in Venice.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering villa in Venice is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury Venetian villas & Apartments in Venice, and other Veneto areas like Asolo, Treviso or Prosecco in the Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia regions, and other regions like Padua, Belluno, Verona, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in the Veneto region.