Luxury chateau 2 | Uzes, Languedoc | 6 Bedrooms
Rent this Private Luxury chateau with a Pool in Languedoc, France.
If you are looking to rent a Castle in France, this French chateau rental is great for families with kids or a group of friends. Facilities include 6 Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms with 4 ensuites. The Castle can accommodate 12 Guests. Ideal for Kids & Teens, Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi, BBQ, Heating, Caretaker/Owner on Site. Also with good access to Canoeing/Kayaking, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, Walking & Hiking Paths, and pretty Landscapes.
PRICES: From £8,502 to £12,503 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: 5km drive from the historic town of Uzès, the village is full of character with pretty lanes, old houses, a café, UNESCO World Heritage sites, the magnificent Pont du Gard, Roman aqueduct, Explore Nîmes, especially the Maison Carrée, French food with excellent restaurants.
Be surrounded by elegance and history at this village château just outside the incredibly beautiful town of Uzès, within striking distance to Nîmes and the world-famous Pont du Gard.
What’s inside this £8,502 to £12,503 a week Chateau rental in Uzes, Languedoc?
This luxury chateau with a Pool in Languedoc has been part of the owner’s family for the past 400 years – it originally dates back to the 17th century and its historic charm is evident today with characterful rooms that have been restored with class and style. Downstairs a superb chef’s kitchen and various reception rooms have doors leading straight out to the magnificent north-facing terrace overlooking the manicured gardens and beyond. Upstairs find six pretty bedrooms with exquisite décor, some with four-poster beds, some with en suite bathrooms.
Things to know before you rent this château in Languedoc.
- Expect characterful features in this beautiful château and grounds – this includes partially open-sided stone stairs both inside and out
- Quiet and non-intrusive owners live on-site, as do a caretaker couple – all are happy to help if needed
Once you are in the château’s vast grounds, you will feel immediately at ease with its glorious gardens and picturesque views. Listen to the trickle of the water fountain, smell the summer scent of the roses by the gated swimming pool and find shady terraces under century-old trees for a fine glass of Côtes du Rhône. Enjoy barbecues by the summer kitchen feasting al-fresco with close family or friends.
Château Grounds (4000m2)
– Swimming pool (6m x 11m), with access via safety gate
– Water feature
– Covered al-fresco dining area
The chateau can be found in a charming village, Just a 5km drive from the historic town of Uzès, in the Gard department of southern France, under an hour from the airports of Nîmes and Avignon.
The village is full of character with pretty lanes, old houses, a café, and a small shop as well as a church and marie, ideal if you are planning your wedding here. You are also very close to beautiful Uzès – head there on a Saturday morning for the bustling market in the heart of the old town and discover the town’s many restaurants, cafes, and bars. There’s an air of authenticity across the town and the historic buildings have been beautifully preserved – climb to the top of the Bermonde Tower, part of the Duchy of Uzès, for wonderful views of the town and surrounding countryside. Uzès is now a designated Ville d’art and visitors come to admire its history and charm.
- Nearest Airport: Nîmes (40km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Avignon (47km )
- Nearest Train Station: Gare de Nîmes TGV (30km)
- Nearest Village: (400m)
- Nearest Shop: Village shop (400m)
- Nearest Restaurant: Uzès (5km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Uzès (5km)
- Nearest Town: Uzès (5km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf Club d’Uzes (8km)
- Nearest City: Nîmes/Avignon (29km/40km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Drive just fifteen minutes south and you will reach one of the region’s UNESCO World Heritage sites, the magnificent Pont du Gard. This Roman aqueduct is one of France’s most visited historic monuments – head there with a picnic to enjoy by the banks of the Gard river and there are also opportunities to hire canoes and kayaks in this spectacular setting.
- Lovers of Roman history will also adore Nîmes, especially the Maison Carrée, one of France’s best-preserved temples, and the amazing Amphitheatre, Les Arènes. It’s also a great city for lovers of French food with excellent restaurants and a fantastic indoor market. Look out for exhibitions at the contemporary Carré d’Art and make sure you visit the Jardin de La Fontaine, just outside the city center.
- Another highlight of this area is the Gorges du Gardon, wonderful for walking (including a trail through the Sainte-Baume cave!), swimming and canoeing excursions, some of which include the Pont du Gard. There are some superb rock-climbing and mountain bike trails through the nature reserve.
- Avignon (40km) is also easily visited in a day with its vibrant markets and historic monuments including the Palais des Papes and Pont d’Avignon, both UNESCO World Heritage sites. South of Avignon, visit some of the idyllic towns and villages in Provence’s Les Alpilles region such as Saint-Rémy-de-Provence (54km) and Les Baux-de-Provence (55km).
- Culinary Experiences:
- Wine-lovers can explore the vineyards of the Côtes du Rhône to the east with Châteauneuf-du-Pape only a 45-minute drive away or discover charming wineries closer to home in Uzès.
- Active outdoors:
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Style and Character
This Chateau rental setting is really idyllic – the château is in the heart of a traditional village with flower-filled lanes and pretty houses, a little café and shop, and even a church and marie, making it ideal for weddings as well as a relaxing breakaway.
– Formal living room with doors leading to terrace
– Formal dining room
– Lounge with TV
– Fully-equipped kitchen with doors leading to terrace
The Castle rental in Uzes can sleep 12 Guest in 6 Bedrooms – 4 of them are en suite
– Bedroom with double bed (180cm)
– Bedroom with double bed (160cm)
– Two bedrooms with double beds (150cm)
– Two bedrooms with double beds (140cm)
– Five bathrooms with a bath or shower (four of them are en suite)
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Swimming pool (6m x 11m)
- Private Pool – Child-Safe Pool
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below.
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
- Covered al-fresco dining area
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Feb 15th 2021 – Jun 1st 2021||£8,502|
|Jun 1st 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£10,003|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£11,253|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Sep 1st 2021||£12,503|
|Sep 1st 2021 – Oct 1st 2021||£10,003|
|Oct 1st 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£8,502|
|Jan 1st 2022 – May 31st 2022||£8,502|
|May 31st 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£10,003|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£11,253|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 19th 2022||£12,503|
Extras for this Castle rental in Uzes, Languedoc-Roussillon
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Castle rental with a Pool in Uzes, Languedoc is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and mid-stay cleaning for stays of over 7 nights also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Changeover day||Saturday. All other days on request.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. All other durations on request.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Pool opening dates?||Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges. Stag/hen parties are not permitted.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Luxury chateau with a Pool in Uzes, Languedoc?
The Best way to book this Luxury chateau with a pool in Uzes, Languedoc is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Castle with a pool in Languedoc with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this Private Castle with a pool in Uzes with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the Languedoc-Roussillon.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Luxury chateau in Uzes is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in the Languedoc-Roussillon, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Languedoc, South of France.