Luxury Family Villa 12 | Giardini Naxos, Sicily | 6 bedrooms
Beachfront Large holiday villa in Giardini Naxos, Sicily – Check availability for 2021/22
Here’s a Beahfront large self-catering villa in Sicily, Perfect for the summer vacations to Italy. The short-term holiday rentals’ doorstep is on a rocky coastline but with several other beaches close by. The Villa accommodates 12 guests in 6 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms, Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Satellite TV, Gym/Fitness Room, Heating, Highchair and cot available on request at an extras cost.
PRICES: From £5,267 to £14,574 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Walk to Restaurant, Less than 1hr to Airport, Watersports, Canoeing/Kayaking, Walking/Hiking Paths, Wine Tasting, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, Pretty Landscapes, Outdoor Activities, Tourist Towns & Villages, Historical Sites, Boat Trips and Seafront Villa.
This Beachfront Large villa in Giardini Naxos, Sicily is a distinctive and luxurious holiday home sitting right by the seafront along an exclusive area of coastline close to the town of Taormina. This holiday villa in Sicily offers clear views over the Ionian Sea from many of its beautiful rooms, charming balconies and spacious terraces. Within the extensive outside space is the main terrace that gives direct access to the volcanic rock shore and crystal-clear waters. And just a 10-minute walk away is a lovely sandy beach.
What’s inside this £5,267 to £14,574 a week Large Taormina villa for rent?
The main living space is incredibly light and airy, with a choice of sofas to relax on. Whether you spend days taking in the sea views or enjoying cosy evenings watching the television, it’s a great place to recharge your batteries. You also have direct access to the outside space from here. There’s another small living space upstairs that’s ideal for reading or simply chilling out. The dining space features a large table with chairs, with another area for quick meals in the fully-equipped kitchen. This Villa in Taormina comes with 5 double bedrooms and one single bedroom, with most having their own ensuite bathroom. Several family bathrooms also ensure there’ll be no arguments over who gets to go first in the mornings! A fantastic additional feature at the Villa is the wellness area with gym equipment, spa treatment bed and shower.
What to know before booking this luxury beach villa in Taormina, Sicily?
- The villa is located within a residential area
- From the villa you have direct access to the rocky shore, with a paved area and some sun loungers for sunbathing
- Heating costs: Check T&C’s below for more information.
- End of stay cleaning: Yes, See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets not welcome.
- Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Linen & Pool towels are also included.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
- Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
The Large villa sits within a large plot that offers clear views over the sea from its many terraces. These terraces are home to several seating and dining areas, as well as a private swimming pool with Jacuzzi that’s set within leafy Mediterranean gardens. The main al fresco dining area with barbecue is close to the sea, making mealtimes here particularly special. An area of terrace with sun loungers provides direct access to the spectacular shore and sea.
As well as having privileged access to a dramatic part of the coastline, a sandy beach is just a short walk away from the villa. Here you can hire sun loungers for relaxing in style, or enjoy swimming in the glorious Ionian Sea. You don’t have to go far from this luxury beach villa to reach a great choice of amenities. Bars and restaurants serving traditional Sicilian cuisine are within a 10-minute walk. A short drive will bring you to banks, supermarkets and even several ice cream shops.The hilltop town of Taormina is around 20 minutes away by car.
- Nearest Airport: Catania – Fontanarossa (60km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Comiso Airport (136km)
- Nearest Train Station: Giardini Naxos – Taormina (4km)
- Nearest Village: (2km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (0.7km)
- Nearest Shop: (1km)
- Nearest Beach: Giardini Naxos (1km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Giardini Naxos (1km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Take in many ancient sites of interest, such as a Greco-Roman theatre and discover hidden coves with sandy beaches. Taormina is also close to majestic Mount Etna where you can follow trails to the summit. Also easy to reach from the villa are the archaeological site of Naxos, Alcantara River Park and the ancient port city of Catania.
- The immediate area is full of historic interest, with many fascinating sites to visit. These include the Archaeological Area of Naxos, which features ruins of an ancient Greek settlement, with many artifacts on show in the modern museum. Also visit Schisò Castle that overlooks the bay of Giardini Naxos.
- Visit hilltop Taormina (9km) for a day of sightseeing and exploring the town’s picturesque coastline. It’s full of ancient landmarks, such as the ancient Greek theatre, Teatro Antico di Taormina. As it’s so close to the cliffs, the sea and hillside views are simply spectacular. Also explore medieval churches and palaces for getting a feel for the town’s past over many centuries. Taormina’s most popular beaches include Mazzarò, Isola Bella and Giardini Naxos.
- The city of Catania (47km) is another picture-perfect destination for history lovers. It’s bursting with baroque churches and palaces, such as Palazzo Biscari. Catania is also famous for its daily fish market, which is a lively and authentic Sicilian experience.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- It’s not just the rocky coastline on the doorstep at the luxury Villa that you have to enjoy, there are also several other beaches close by. The nearest is well-known for its nightlife, so you might prefer to head to the beaches of Mazzarò (10km) and Isola Bella (11km).
- Go hiking through lush landscapes and swimming in the crystal-clear waters of Alcantara River Park (15km). You spot a variety of flora and fauna in and around the gorges that make up this naturally beautiful park. The wildlife you might see includes trout, kingfishers, frogs, toads – even wild cats!
– Living area with three sofas, TV, DVD player and a large bookshelf
– Dining room with table and chairs for 13 guests and doors leading onto terrace
– Kitchen with hob, oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, washing machine, table with two chairs and door leading outside to a patio
Lower Ground Floor
6 bedrooms of this Sicilian villa in Taormina can accommodate 12 guests including children
– Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
– One double bedroom with bathroom on the corridor
– One single bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, 4 air-conditioning units
- Swimming pool: Private pool (23sqm, max. depth 1.15m) with gradual step access
- Satellite TV – TV, DVD player
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gym/Fitness Room
- Private parking for two cars
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Rental period||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 27th 2021 – Apr 3rd 2021||£3,762||£5,267|
|Apr 3rd 2021 – May 15th 2021||–||£7,215|
|May 15th 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||–||£9,668|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Jul 24th 2021||–||£13,419|
|Jul 24th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||–||£14,574|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||–||£11,904|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||–||£9,379|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Oct 30th 2021||£4,793||£6,710|
|Oct 30th 2021 – Apr 2nd 2022||£3,762||£5,267|
|Apr 2nd 2022 – May 14th 2022||–||£7,215|
|May 14th 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||–||£9,668|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Jul 23rd 2022||–||£13,419|
|Jul 23rd 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||–||£14,574|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 17th 2022||–||£11,904|
|Sep 17th 2022 – Sep 28th 2022||–||£9,379|
Extras for this luxury villa for rent Taormina
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Maid service: 3 x 3 hours per day
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Extra maid service
– Private chef
– Extra linen
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Self-catering luxury Sicily villa rental is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||5.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||8.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Included up to 85kWh per day, then €0.25 per kWh, payable locally.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, with towels changed 3 times per week.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. All other durations on request.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Highchair and cot available on request. Extra €7 per cot, per night (payable locally).|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Self-catering Luxury holiday villa in Taormina, Sicily?
The Best way to book this Holiday rental in Taormina is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Private Beach villa in Taormina, Sicily with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Vacation rental in Taormina with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Messina, Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.