Luxury Holiday Villa 8 | Lake Como | 7 bedrooms
Lake Como luxury villa holiday rental, for a Sale Price near Vassena
Here is a 20th-century luxury Villa to rent in Como, Italy. This Luxury holiday rental near Vassena (200m), is ideal for families with children of all ages. Facilities include 7 bedrooms/5 bathrooms for 14 Guests, a Private Pool Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, Cable TV, Gym/Fitness Room, Indoor Games, Fireplace & Waterfront.
PRICES: £18,737 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Beach Nearby, Walk to Village & Restaurants, Watersports, Sailing, Walking/Hiking nearby, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Fishing, Stunning Landscapes, Outdoor Activities, Tourist Towns & Villages, Historical Sites and Boat Trips nearby,
This Lake Como luxury villa holiday rental is located in the hamlet of Vassena which holds a prime location on the shores of Lake Como. The 20th-century villa has been lovingly restored and boasts spectacular views from both the house and the gardens. It is an ideal base for those wanting to explore Lake Como and the surrounding villages while the cities of Como, Lecco and Milan are only a car journey away.
What’s inside this £18,737 a week 20th-century luxury Villa in Como, Italy?
This modern 20th-century luxury Villa in Como can sleep up to 14 guests across 7 bedrooms and boats spacious entertaining and living spaces. On the ground floor, there is a large open-plan living and games area as well as a stylish and fully-equipped kitchen with a spacious dining room. On the first floor are 5 of the bedrooms, one with en-suite, and 3 family bathrooms. On the second floor, is a self-contained penthouse with two further bedrooms as well as its own living, kitchen, and dining areas. French doors on both the ground floor and penthouse lead out to large terraces which boast stunning views of the Lake.
Things to know before you book this villa with a Swimming pool in Lake Como
- While the villa is in an excellent location, we recommend hiring a car to fully explore the area
- Pets are not welcome.
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Tourist tax not included, payable locally in cash
Outside, the landscaped gardens are picture postcards. There is a large private pool which is a perfect and tranquil spot from which to enjoy the scenery. There is also a romantic alfresco dining area under a vine-covered pergola complete with barbecue.
– Private pool
– Dining facilities
The area around Lake Como is one of outstanding beauty. Stretching from the Swiss Alps to the Grigne and Legnone ranges, Lake Como is guarded by spectacular mountain landscapes. Pastel-coloured villages perch along the shorelines and trail up the steep sides. In this part of Italy, there are the simplest rural dwellings as well as the palatial villas of the 18th century.
- Nearest Airport: Milan Linate Airport (65 km)
- Nearest Airport: Orio al Serio International Airport (55 km)
- Nearest Shop: Shops, cafes & bars (200 m)
- Nearest Village: Vassena (200 m)
- Nearest Town/City: Lecco
- Culture, History, and Art:
- A walk around one of these central lake villages, up to a cobbled avenue or across a church square, will convince visitors to pause for a moment on a sunny bench, to stop for an aperitivo at a sidewalk café or pop into a gelateria for homemade ice cream.
- For the cultural enthusiasts, the historical city of Turin in Piedmont is well within reach, as are Venice and Verona heading east.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- Whether exploring the lake by foot, car or boat, it should be a leisurely experience. Choose from one of the numerous activities the area offers, or simply enjoy the comfort of the splendid private villa.
- Milan itself opens up an array of possibilities. Visit Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper, the Duomo, or stroll down the famous shopping street of Via Montenapoleone.
Guests also have the possibility to explore some of northern Italy’s other lakes, such as Lake Maggiore in Piedmont to the west or even a day trip into Switzerland.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Living room with fireplace, satellite TV, CD, billiards table and french doors leading to a large terrace with lake views
– Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
– Dining room with french doors leading to the terrace
This Luxury villa can sleep 14 guests in 7 bedrooms
– Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
– Two double bedrooms
– Three bathrooms with shower, washbasin, WC and hairdryer
– Two twin bedrooms
Second Floor (Self-contained penthouse)
– Spacious private terrace
– Living room with dining facilities
– Fully-equipped kitchen
– Double bedroom
– Twin bedroom
– Bathroom with shower, bathtub, washbasin, hairdryer and WC
– Gym area
– Washing machine
– Bathroom/ Pool bathroom
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Air conditioning
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Satellite TV/Cable TV
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Swimming pool – Private pool
- Pets – No pets allowed
- Gym/Fitness Room
- Indoor Games
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 14 people:
|Feb 26th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£18,737|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Aug 30th 2022||£18,737|
Extras for this villa in Lake Como, with a Self-contained penthouse/Apartment
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport transfers
– Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this villa in Lake Como, with a Self-contained penthouse/Apartment is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€800 payable in cash upon arrival|
|Arrival time||4.00 pm|
|Departure time||10.00 am|
|Energy costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Linen & towels included in the rental price|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included in the rental price|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking inside the villa|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property|
|Tax||Tourist tax not included, payable locally in cash|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Luxury villa in Lake Como, with a Self-contained penthouse/Apartment?
The Best way to book this Private Luxury Holiday villa in Lake Como is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this holiday villa in Lake Como with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury Modern villa in Como, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Luxury villas in Como.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Como is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Lake Como., we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Lake Como, North of Italy.