Luxury Home 4 | Arezzo, Tuscany | 3 bedrooms
Luxury Self-catering home with a pool in Arezzo, Italy.
If you are looking for a small Luxury House rental in Tuscany, The Villa with a Private pool is an ideal home for a family or small group of friends. Facilities include 3 ensuite bedrooms for 6 Guests, Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Satellite & Cable TV, DVD, Fireplace, Heating, Ideal for Kids, Teens and has Baby/Toddler equipment.
PRICES: From £8,304 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Lucignano medieval town, Basilica di San Francesco, Basilica di San Domenico, the Museo Civico, a 30-min drive from Cortona.
This luxury Self-catering home with a pool offers breathtaking views over the Val di Chiana from its romantic and rural settings. Two charming villas are separated by a swimming pool in a quiet corner of the Tuscan countryside, with a traditional village just a 15-minute walk away.
What’s inside this £8,304 a week Self-catering house with a pool near Arezzo?
The Self-catering villa is the perfect retreat for up to 6 guests to enjoy the quality time together, as well as to have private space to relax and unwind. The villas and the pretty grounds that surround them are nestled between fields and hedgerows that add to the traditional country atmosphere. In contrast, both the 2-bedroom villa and romantic one-bedroom villa are contemporary in style. Clean lines, luxurious ensuite bathrooms, and a crisp, white finish are themes throughout. The living and dining spaces are lovely and bright and open out to either pool or garden-side terraces for al fresco drinks and meals. A fireplace in each living room ensures you stay warm and cozy on those cooler evenings.
What can kids do during the Villa stay in Arezzo?
Just a 10-minute drive from the villa is Acquapark Crocodile. It’s a great water park with slides, tubes, a wave machine and a small pool for younger children alongside the main pool.
Another outdoor experience can be enjoyed at Saltalbero Adventure Park, which is found in a beautiful forest just outside the town of Rapolano Terme. It boasts lots of acrobatic trails with rope bridges and swinging logs. Also follow hiking trails through the woods before coming back to the large picnic area for lunch.
Things to know before you rent this luxury holiday villa with a private pool
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- The only air-conditioned rooms are the bedrooms in the 2-bedroom villa
- The bath in the two-bedroom villa is inside one of the bedrooms
- A cot and highchair are available on request at the time of booking. An extra charge of €30 per week for cot hire, payable locally.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are welcome. On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- No smoking inside the villa.
And on hot days, there’s nothing better than a refreshing dip in the pool at the heart of the classic herb and lavender walled garden. Immediately beyond this area are tree-dotted lawned gardens that offer dreamy strolls and wonderful views over the rolling countryside.
– Swimming pool (12m x 6m, depth: 1.3m), open approximately April to mid-October
– Pool terrace with dining table for four guests, seating, sun loungers, parasols
– Garden with lawn, trees, plants
– Parking space
The villa is conveniently located around halfway between Arezzo and Siena. Arezzo is especially known for its beautiful religious buildings; with the hilltop cathedral, Basilica di San Francesco and the Basilica di San Domenico being just a few highlights. And the impressive medieval brick buildings in Siena’s UNESCO World Heritage Site historic centre are just one of the many features of this popular city.
Walk from Villa Gelmini into the nearest village in just 15 minutes, passing through the landscapes that the gardens give you such unspoilt views of. You can also take in views towards the town of Cortona; reached by car in around 30 minutes. The village has a typical Tuscan feel and has a small selection of amenities that include a bank, pharmacy, supermarket and restaurant.
- Nearest Airport: Perugia(72km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Florence(105km)
- Nearest Village: (1.2km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (1.3km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: (2km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (1.2km)
- Nearest Town: Marciano della Chiana(3.4km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Hilltop Lucignano is one of the most striking medieval towns in the area, with buildings set in concentric rings creating a labyrinth effect. Must-sees include the Church of San Francesco and the Museo Civico with its impressive art collection. Also, visit the ruins of a Medici castle that lie just outside the town walls.
- Discover the town’s ancient past in the Etruscan Museum and Archaeological Park, then marvel at the Renaissance-era Palazzo del Popolo.
- Many of the region’s most historic and architecturally stunning towns and cities, such as Cortona (Around a 30-minute drive away), Arezzo and Siena, are easy to reach by car. And a short drive from the villa is the medieval town of Lucignano with its iconic labyrinth-like layout.
- With numerous historic sites of interest to tick off your sightseeing list. The Etruscan Museum is full of ancient artefacts that tell the town’s story from its earliest days. There’s also an Archaeological Park with sites that include city fortifications and remains of Roman roads. Palazzo del Popolo and the cathedral date back to the Renaissance era.
- Slightly further afield is stunning Siena. An hour’s drive will bring you to the city and its iconic structures, such as Pizza del Campo, the city hall and Torre del Mangia. Climb to the top of this tower for phenomenal views. Also visit Piazza del Duomo; home to the Piccolomini Library and a majestic cathedral.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors: A beautiful place to pass a few hours is Lake Trasimeno Regional Park. Swim, enjoy long hikes through dramatic landscapes and relax with some bird watching. Also take a boat trip over to the islands Isola Maggiore and Isola Minore.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The villa can accommodate 6 guests in 3 ensuite bedrooms
Two-Bedroom Villa Interiors
– Kitchen/dining space with oven, dishwasher, freezer, table and chairs, doors to terrace with seating and garden
– Bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom
– Bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom
– Living room with sofa, armchair, beanbag, fireplace, satellite TV, DVD player, stereo, doors to the pool terrace
One-Bedroom Villa Interiors
– Kitchenette with oven, dishwasher, dining table for four people, doors to terrace with seating and garden
– Bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom with sunken bath tub, shower over
– Living room with sofa, fireplace, satellite TV, DVD player, stereo
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Villa mobile (usage payable locally)
- Satellite TV/Cable TV
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning – (in bedrooms of the two-bedroom villa only)
- Swimming pool: Private Pool
- Parking space
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Mar 3rd 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£8,304|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Sep 4th 2022||£8,304|
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Daily maid service (9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. each morning)
– Welcome food hamper
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Chef service
– Cookery lessons
– Wine tastings
– Bike rental
– At-home massage service
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury villa with a pool in Arezzo and Siena is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Changeover day||Saturday. All other days on request.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. All other durations on request.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and daily maid service each morning. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Extra cost for heating and air-conditioning consumption, payable locally.|
|Energy costs included?|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €25 per pet per week will apply (payable locally).|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately April to mid-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Air-conditioning is featured in the bedrooms of the two-bedroom villa only.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A cot and highchair are available on request at the time of booking. Extra charge of €30 per week for cot hire, payable locally.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Rent this Luxury villa in Tuscany, halfway between Arezzo and Siena?
The Best way to book this Luxury villa with Tuscany, Arezzo is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this villa between Arezzo and Siena with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury villa in Arezzo, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Luxury villas in Arezzo, Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Arezzo region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.