Luxury Seafront Villa 17 | Catania, Sicily | 5 bedrooms
Seafront family-friendly Villa for rent near Catania, Sicily, southern Italy
A Luxury Seafront villa to rent in Sicily for summer holidays to Italy, The Sicilian vacation rental is a perfect Holiday home with direct access to the water. The Private villa can accommodate 10 guests in 5 Ensuite bedrooms and great for Kids & Teens. Facilities include a Private Pool Wi-Fi/Internet Air-Con, BBQ, Hairdryer, Smart TV, Heating, Highchair & cot subjected to availability and may have available at extra cost.
PRICES: From £5,769 to £10,096 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Seafront, Walk to Beach, Walk to Village, Walk to Restaurant, Less than 1hr to Airport, Watersports, Sailing, Walking/Hiking Paths, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Fishing, Mount Etna Scuba Diving, Boat Trips, Piazza del Duomo, the Basilica of San Sebastiano and the church of San Pietro e Paolo.
On a rocky outcrop right above the sea in a traditional fishing village close to the town of Acireale is this Luxury family-friendly Sicilian Villa. The villa’s seafront position means clear and unspoilt views over the water, nearby marina and dramatic lava rock formations. Villa Sul Mare also offers direct sea access, with a terrace letting you slip into the water with ease.
What’s inside this £5,769 to £10,096 a week Luxury Seafront villa in Catania, Italy?
This 5 bedroom Luxury Seafront villa in Catania is a wonder in itself. All accommodation is set on the first floor, with most rooms opening directly onto the main terrace. The white, modern interior feels fresh and bright. And elegant pops of colour reflect the blues, greys and neutral tones of the surrounding coastal landscapes. Marine-inspired art and furnishings made from natural materials create a look that channels beach house vibes.
After days of sun, sea, sand and sightseeing, let the sofa in the open-plan living/dining space take the weight off. The sea is a constant presence here, with views over the water through doors that lead out to the main terrace. Relax and dine indoors or enjoy al-fresco drinks and dinners on the terrace. Each en-suite bedroom is as refined as the communal spaces, with terrace or balcony terrace access. Start every morning with a deep breath of sea air and end nights with drinks under the stars.
What to know before renting this luxury villa with a pool in Catania, Sicily?
- Accommodation is on the first floor, which is accessed via an external staircase.
- Heating costs: Yes, Check T&C’s below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Yes, See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets Not allowed.
- Linen & towels are also included.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
Stargazing is just as special in and around the Villa’s pretty gardens. The draped gazebo with a sofa is an especially romantic spot. But the highlight is most definitely the long swimming pool that overlooks the sparkling sea.
– Swimming pool (20m x 6m, max depth: 4m) Open approximately March – end-November
– Garden with lawn, trees, plants, sun loungers
– First-floor terrace with dining table for eight people, sofas, seating
– Gazebo with sofa
– Bathroom with shower
The sea couldn’t be much closer at this villa, with direct access to the water from its pretty outside space via terraces and rocks. Just a short stroll away is the village marina, where you can watch boats passing peacefully across the water. Restaurants and other amenities such as a bar and post office are also easy to reach. Enjoy walks along the rocks and black sand of the shoreline, with lots of inlets and hidden nooks to explore.
- Nearest Airport: Catania (40km)
- Nearest Village: (500m)
- Nearest Restaurant: (200m)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: (450m)
- Nearest Shop: Santa Tecia (3.5km)
- Nearest Beach: Riposto (12km)
- Nearest Town : Acireale (8km)
- Nearest City: Catania (25km)
- Nearest Tennis: Acireale (8km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Just a 15-minute drive away is the attractive town of Acireale. It lies at the foot of Mount Etna and offers stunning views over the Ionian Sea, as well as a wealth of Baroque architecture. Highlights are Piazza del Duomo, the Basilica of San Sebastiano and the church of San Pietro e Paolo. For one week in February, the town is especially vibrant when it plays host to one of Sicily’s most famous festivals. Stop and take in the sight of flower-covered floats and masked parades making their way down streets to lively music.
- Another historic town that’s easy to reach by car is Taormina. Perched on a hilltop, the views over the sea and out to Mount Etna from ancient Greek theatre, Teatro Antico di Taormina, are breathtaking.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- Halfway between Catania and Taormina, the baroque town of Acireale is just 15 minutes away by car. Sandy beaches, ancient sites and fascinating towns and cities all await with a stay at this luxury villa. Sandy beaches that are easy to reach from the Villa include those in the Giardini Naxos and Recanati areas. There’s also Mazzarò, Isola Bella, and the golden stretch of La Playa in the city of Catania to visit. Iconic Mount Etna can be reached in less than an hour by car. Catania is also bursting with history. Sightseeing must-visits include Palazzo Biscari and the Cathedral of Sant’Agata.
- Mount Etna itself is around a 50-minute drive away. The iconic, still-active volcano is well worth the extra journey time to experience. Hike around lunar-like landscapes or take the cable car up to the summit.
Villa Interiors (240 m2)
The Villa near Acireale, Sicily can accommodate up to 10 people with 5 Ensuite bedrooms
First Floor (accessed via external staircase)
– Open-plan living/dining room with sofas, TV, dining table for eight people, doors to terrace
– Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, black coffee percolator, kettle, mixer, toaster, doors to outside
– 2 x bedrooms with king-size beds, doors to terrace, en-suite bathrooms with showers
– Bedroom with double bed, doors to terrace, en-suite bathroom with shower
– Bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower
– Bedroom with French bed, doors to terrace, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private pool ( (20m x 6m, max depth: 4m) Open approximately March – end-November
- Laundry with washing machine
- Two Smart TVs
- Gazebo with sofa
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Mar 30th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£5,769|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£7,212|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£8,654|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£10,096|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£8,654|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£7,212|
|Sep 25th 2021 – May 21st 2022||£5,769|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£7,212|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£8,654|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 20th 2022||£10,096|
|Aug 20th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£8,654|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£7,212|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 1st 2022||£5,769|
Extras for this Villa holiday rental near Catania, Italy
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Welcome basket with breakfast items
– Maid service 4 hours per week
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury Villa rental near Catania, Sicily is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||8.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including mid-week change.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately March to end-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Changeover day||Saturday from mid-July – mid-August. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. All other durations on request.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Internet access?||WiFi internet access included.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Seafront Villa rental near Catania, Sicily, southern Italy?
The Best way to book this Luxury Holiday villa with a Private pool in Catania is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Private villa near a beach in Sicily with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private Vacation rental in Catania with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Messina, Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.