Luxury Beach Villa 1 | Aquitaine, Bordeaux | 8 Bedrooms
Beach villa near Bordeaux, in Andernos-Les-Bains/Lanton area, Aquitaine with private pool.
If you are looking to rent a holiday home near Bordeaux, this Beach villa rental in Aquitaine is great for groups and even weddings. Facilities include 8 ensuite Bedrooms & in total 1o Bathrooms. The Villa can accommodate 16 Guests. Good for Kids & Teens, Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Hot Tub, BBQ, Cable TV, Wheelchair Access, Bicycles Provided, Fireplace, Heating, Conference Facilities, Caretaker/Owner on Site, and beachfront. Also with good access to Wine Tasting & Golf Nearby.
PRICES: From £4,601 for 2 nights to £28,006 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Beachfront property, Endless beaches of the Atlantic Ocean, 30 minutes drive to vineyards, book a helicopter flight to Bordeaux vineyards, Freshwater lake Swimming nearby, horseback rides, and Golfing on the Internationally acclaimed Golf du Medoc Chateaux course.
Tucked away in a serene Atlantic cove west of Bordeaux, This Beach villa in Andernos-Les-Bains / Lanton area with a private pool is a premier luxury villa in Aquitaine. It’s perfect for weddings, special events, and extraordinary luxury family holidays. This beachfront property features a lush Zen garden, expansive terraces, and a stunning ecological swimming pool that resembles a lake. Walk to the sandy beach where you can swim, sail, surf, and fish.
What’s inside this £9,302 to £28,006 a week Bordeaux accommodation with a pool?
Inside this historic, renovated Bordeaux accommodation with a pool you will find 8 modern bedrooms fitted to a high standard, all with en-suite bathrooms. The tower suite has 360-degree floor-to-ceiling windows with sea and forest views, and other rooms have original marble fireplaces. Most rooms have air conditioning, and you will be pampered with maid service, breakfast, and on-site concierge.
On-site, you’ll find a petanque field, outdoor table tennis and a home cinema with large TV. The family-friendly villa also has a trampoline and games room. If you’re ready to explore the area, foodies will love a visit to an oyster or caviar farm or hunting for truffles. Book a helicopter or boat outing to enjoy the region’s beauty, and partaking of the world-famous Bordeaux wines is a must.
Things to know before you book this Beach villa near Bordeaux with a private pool.
- Loud noise is not allowed in the garden area after 10 pm.
- The ceilings of two garden-level rooms are lower than the ceilings of other levels
- A ramp to the outdoor covered terrace, dining room and bedroom is perfect for guests with reduced mobility.
- Good news! For a little extra, this villa can be booked as a Vill’otel – it means, Its a great combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. this can include Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras below for all the details.
The spectacular park has wide vistas over the front lawn that extend as far as Cap Ferret and Arcachon. A century-old stone wall, lined with Tamaris trees separates the grounds from a direct stroll onto the beach at low tide or a refreshing dip at high tide.
The garden offers guests a unique experience with its ecological pool filled with its own natural spring water, a petanque field, and outdoor table tennis. There is also a gas “plancha” BBQ. The rectangular minimalistic pool, with its natural filtering and regeneration ponds, rather resembles a genuine lake blending into the garden. The water is filtered and regenerated through plants, rocks and pebbles. Next to the pool are comfortable lounge chairs on the huge deck with 180-degree views of the garden and shoreline. The pool deck also offers another spot to organize romantic candlelight dinners, group dinners, seminars or photoshoots.
The garden leads directly onto the fine sand of the beach where a range of water activities, including swimming, sailing, surfing, fishing, and many more are available. Boating outings to the magnificent Bande d’Arquin and L’ile des Oiseaux or even a trip with a local fisherman to one of his oyster parks may be organized on demand. Guests may consume the delicious oysters they have harvested on the spot or share them for lunch with their friends or family.
In the summer, guests may dine on one of the outdoor terraces showered in the sunset’s natural light-show of pinks, oranges, yellows, and reds. In winter you can enjoy a roaring fire in the luxurious dining room.
This beachfront property is hidden away, just a 30 minutes drive from ravishing vineyards and Merignac/Bordeaux airport. Merignac has many scheduled and seasonal international flights arriving direct or via Paris every day. There are also daily frequent flights from other domestic cities.
Activities at and around the villa range from deeply relaxing to highly animate, from cultural to inspirational. The swimming pool draws guests on warm summer days, while the petanque court asks for some team play. Guests can explore the direct environment by strolling onto the beach, boating, horseback riding, or cycling. Bicycles are at the guest’s disposal for those who just want to discover the local fisherman villages, or those who want to spin further afield to the Atlantic Ocean.
– Bordeaux – 65 km/45 mins
– Bordeaux Merignac Airport – 44 km/35 mins
– Andernos – 5 mins
– Arcachon – 40 mins
– Cap Ferret – 35 mins
– Libourne – 85 km
– Pessac-Leognan vineyards – 40 mins
– St Emilion vineyards – 102 km/60 mins
- Nearest Airport: Bordeaux Merignac/ Bergerac airport (35mins/1h)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Taussat(3 km)
- Nearest Village: (walking distance)
- Nearest Town/City: Andernos & Lanton(5km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Andernos(5km/5mins drive)
- Nearest Beach: Few steps away from the Villa
- Nearest Golf: Les aiguilles vertes(5 km)=
- Nearest Supermarket: (300m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Culinary Experiences:
- Less than half an hour east lays the world-famous French Bordeaux Wine District. Guests can relish the renowned wines from Saint-Emilion, Graves, Sauternes, Medoc, Entre-Deux-Mers and Pessac-Leognan, to name but a few. Soak up the vineyards in a luxury car with a private chauffeur giving you the freedom to taste as many appellations you like. Guests may stock their own wines in the house cellar to enjoy during returning visits.
- Active outdoors:
- Favoured choices for day trips include a helicopter flight of the Bordeaux vineyards crowned with a wine tasting, the endless beaches of the Atlantic Ocean, a climb up to the highest dune of Europe Dune de Pyla, a boating outing to the Arguin sandbank and the Ile aux Oiseaux, or kayaking over the Leyre. And don’t forget your binoculars to watch the different bird species, such as the Sandwich Tern or the Oyster Catcher, while hiking through the protected natural bird migration park Domaine de Certes.
- Nestled in the heart of the forest and well protected from dominant winds, the fresh-water lakes North and South of the Bay offer yet another option for safe swimming, sailing lessons, and fishing.
- The possibilities are almost endless: horseback riding through the thick pine forests or on the infinite beaches of white sand, golfing on the Internationally acclaimed Golf du Medoc Chateaux course at the foot of the vineyards, or for those seeking more adrenaline-driven sports, what about speed sailing, paragliding at the Dune de Pyla or kite surfing?
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Style and Character
In “La Verandah” guests may shower in the bright sunshine that this spacious bathroom receives in the morning. Floor to ceiling doors opening onto the lower level arched verandah ensures direct access to the garden and beach beyond.
The spacious contemporary dining room with its magnificent sea view is a perfect place for a romantic dinner, or to receive guests for seminars. Its floor-to-ceiling windows open up to a grand covered terrace and to the arched verandah. Indoors guests may delight in the crackle of fire in the 2-way open fireplace, connecting the dining room with the kitchen area.
The dining room opens up to the generous living room. Here guests will find the perfect spot to read a book and catch-up with friends.
Taken back in time, guests may choose their favorite vintage, from a deep leather armchair, in front of the marble fireplace in our pinewood panelled library.
An office is located on the first floor. Guests can use it for meetings, workshop sessions, faxing, printing, and as a retreat to prepare meetings, or simply check their emails. The villa has fast Wi-Fi throughout and every room is also equipped with a fixed internet access point. In addition, 5 rooms on the first floor have air conditioning.
Originally the snooker room, the Home Cinema boasts a 55 inch flat-screen TV with English channels and state of an art video system. Settle down in comfortable plush chairs and watch your preferred movie. With the click of a finger, the theatre can be turned into a meeting room for any kind of seminar or conference
The house can sleep 16 Guest in 8 ensuite Bedrooms
The house is an exclusive country estate offering 8 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. 4 luxury rooms retain their original marble fireplaces, and the tower suite with its 360 degrees floor to ceiling windows offers breathtaking sea and forest views. An especially built ramp that gives access to the outdoor covered terrace and dining room as well as to one of the bedrooms, allows us to also receive guests with reduced physical mobility.
“L’eau Vive” boasts a magnificent outdoor terrace. Enjoy a glass of Champagne with splendid views of Arcachon and Cap Ferret across the Bassin, or sooth your tired muscles after an active day in our luxuriously appointed en-suite bathroom with a double shower, water jets, and separate spa tub.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Swimming pool (Private Pool – Child-Safe Pool)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below.
- Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- Wheelchair Access
- Bicycles Provided
- Games Room
- Table Tennis
- Table Football
- Conference Facilities
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 16 people:
|Rental period||2 Nights||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Feb 15th 2021 – Mar 20th 2021||£4,601||£6,730||£8,858||£9,302||£9,302|
|Mar 20th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£7,602||£10,397||£13,192||£15,987||£16,804|
|Apr 10th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£7,602||£10,397||£13,192||£15,987||£16,804|
|May 29th 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||–||–||–||–||£28,006|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Oct 23rd 2021||£7,602||£10,397||£13,192||£15,987||£16,804|
|Oct 23rd 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£4,601||£6,730||£8,858||£9,302||£9,302|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£7,602||£10,397||£13,192||£15,987||£16,804|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Mar 19th 2022||£4,601||£6,730||£8,858||£9,302||£9,302|
|Mar 19th 2022 – Apr 16th 2022||£7,602||£10,397||£13,192||£15,987||£16,804|
|Apr 30th 2022 – May 28th 2022||£7,602||£10,397||£13,192||£15,987||£16,804|
|May 28th 2022 – Aug 19th 2022||–||–||–||–||£28,006|
Extras for this Wedding Friendly Beach villa near Bordeaux, Aquitaine
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
- Chef/Cook Available
- Maid Service Included
- On-Site Concierge
- Breakfast Included
- Butler Available
- Security guard
With a vill’otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
– Daily breakfast
– Daily maid service
– Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
– Welcome drinks for your group
– Fridge-stocking service
– Private chef service
If you’d like to book the Vill’otel serviced option, contact us for a tailor-made quote!
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Beach villa in Andernos-Les-Bains, Aquitaine with a private pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€5000 (an invoice with payment instructions will be sent after booking confirmation)|
|Arrival time||4 pm onwards|
|Departure time||10 am|
|Energy costs included?||Yes|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes|
|Are pets welcome?||No|
|Changeover day||Any day of the week|
|End-of-stay cleaning included?||Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.|
|Other Ts and Cs||10% VAT is included in the pricing|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Luxury Beach villa near Bordeaux with a private pool.?
The Best way to book this Beach villa in Aquitaine with a private pool. is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Villa near Bordeaux, Aquitaine with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this Private Castle with a pool in Uzes with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Luxury villa in Bordeaux is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Bordeaux, Aquitaine, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Bordeaux, Aquitaine, Southwest of France.