Luxury Villa 1 | Chianti, Arezzo, Tuscany | 6 bedrooms
Luxury villa rental in Tuscany with a pool near Chianti, Arezzo region
If you are looking for a Cheap Tuscan villa to rent. This holiday Villa is among the Best for a family or group of friends. Facilities include 6 bedrooms/6 bathrooms for 12 Guests, Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Hot Tub, BBQ, Cable TV, Sauna/Steam, Gym/Fitness Room, DVD, Heating, great for Kids & Teens.
PRICES: From £5,938 to £11,380 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Restaurant, Less than 1hr to Airport, Wine Tasting, Golf & Tennis Nearby, Stunning Landscapes & Outdoor Activities.
This luxury villa rental in Tuscany with a pool can be described as nothing less than majestic! This imperial home nonetheless retains an original farmhouse feel; set within the sweetest and verdant, rural spot, it offers a secluded, stylish idyll overlooking rolling acres of Renaissance landscapes.
What to expect in this £5,938 to £11,380 a week luxury Tuscan villa in Italy?
This elegant, independent villa imbibes all the natural beauty of the region, along with original rustic charm: farmhouse style terracotta sloping tiled roods, arches, pale olive coloured shutters, swaying poplar trees and views across olive groves and vineyards make this home every inch the tranquil yet tasteful haven it is. This Luxury Tuscan villa rental offers 6 bedrooms, and thus accommodates up to 12 guests. This Holiday home is ideal for those seeking a real retreat from the bustle of the crowds and stresses of the modern world – the entire lower ground floor is set up as a self-contained spa! Worthy of the A-list crowd, space provides Turkish baths, sauna, jacuzzi and wet rooms – what better way to enable the stresses of life to drain away in this peerless Tuscan escape!
Dining al fresco is a stylish affair, with the beautiful veranda, soaking up the fragrant breezes, whether it be breakfast after a swim in the dappled shade, or an evening meal with abundant local wines and Tuscan produce as the sun softens over the hills.
Things to know before you rent this villa in the Chianti, Arezzo region
- Set in a rural location, yet close to so much history and culture, not to mention markets, shops, and beaches, a vehicle is a must!
- The pool is open on a seasonal basis, and is shared with other apartments; each apartment has its towels and loungers
- The entire home can be rented, or just a portion of it, meaning other guests may also be using the common spaces at times
- Pets are not welcome.
- No smoking inside the villa.
– Swimming pool
– Heated Jacuzzi
– Sun loungers & parasols
– Large patio & garden area
– Outside sitting & dining area
– Covered terrace
– Private parking
The outdoors spaces are sumptuous; immaculately maintained lawns and gardens, offering an array of different levels, open lawns ideal for games and fun, or secluded nooks for romantic meals; wonderful poolside privacy by way of patio and lounging space, and at every turn, bright, fragrant flowering plants.
Set on its hilltop, the views are unparalleled, from every angle. Recently restored, to an impeccable standard, The villa combines the rustic farmhouse theme with certain and unadulterated luxury, amid the undulating Tuscan hills surrounding this oasis of colour, style and charisma!
The full drive is scented with oak trees and lemon trees, sweeping up to this magnificent estate. The pool area is a rock-star-worthy affair; its glistening, pristine waters are framed by a sleek patio/ lounging space, with elegant day beds and parasols, with the finishing touch being the jacuzzi – the latter being an excellent evening temptation along with a glass of wine!
For a very true Tuscan experience, within easy proximity to all pre-eminent great Art cities of northern Italy, within comfortable and impeccably stylish surroundings, whether it be for a family or larger group, The villa will meet guests every desire! Set within its grounds, The villa is just 5-minutes from the village of Tavarnelle Val di Pesa.
- Nearest Airport: Florence Airport (35km)
- Nearest Airport: Pisa Airport (84km)
- Nearest Village: Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (2km)
- Nearest Town/City: Florence (33km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Restaurants & Shops (1km)
- Nearest Beach: Sandy Beach (100km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf Course (30km)
- Nearest Tennis: Tennis Court (33km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The region is known for its rich culinary heritage, including truffles, cured meats, and traditional sweets and pastries. Florence and Siena are both no more than an hour’s drive from the villa.
- Close to the main cities in Tuscany know for their artistic heritage: Pietrasanta, famous for art galleries and an excellent array of restaurants, this area of Northern Tuscany is rich with culture and history: archaeological sites, national parks, castles, mountain trails and open-air theatre, guests will have ample options to choose from.
- The Tuscan landscape is considered among the best that Italy has to offer, with its beautiful hills, elegant architecture, olive trees and vineyards the views at every turn are enchanting and awash with seasonally changing colour.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Every detail has been thoughtfully covered, for a truly glamorous stay: from billiards room to bar, from private television lounge to games room – guests will find it hard to venture out.
The interiors combine original, rustic farmhouse charm with sleek, contemporary fittings – the result being an understated luxury: a home full of character and style, where guests’ every comfort has been considered.
The living space is well proportioned, offering exposed timber beams, beautiful antique furnishings, and lighting, along with luminous views of the surrounding countryside. The living room is comfortable yet cosy, while the dining space offers a stunning, light, monochrome room ideal for colorful and vibrant group meals.
The villa is finished with its character and style; ended thoughtfully, with impeccable taste, sympathetic to the original building and architecture, yet offering every modern comfort, from wifi to coffee machine, to DVD television with satellite and dishwasher. This home is designed for guests’ every convenience while offering a relaxed and laid-back sense of luxury.
Original features such as exposed timber beams, flagstone flooring, and original stone, along with a pretty, modern neutral palette of fresh whites, pistachio greens, and greys, offering a home-like aura while being delightfully elegant, full of original charm and designer flair!
Elegant, classic, yet playful, the interiors offer a natural, low-essential sense of luxury – with splashes of vibrant colour, uncompromising quality, yet an abundance of personality at every angle. The bedrooms are tranquil, calm and designed for ultimate restoration.
– Billiard room with bar facilities
– Guest toilet
– Living & dining room
– Fully equipped kitchen
This elegant Tuscan villa can accommodate 8 to 12 guests in 6 bedrooms
The villa has been recently renovated with an eye to traditional style and touches of luxury. There are 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, and it can accommodate up to 12 people
– Three double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
– Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
– Living room
– Double bedroom
– Living & dining room
– Fully equipped kitchen
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Air conditioning
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Satellite TV/Flat-screen TV
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Swimming pool: Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- Gym/Fitness Room
- Private parking
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 17 people:
|Feb 26th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£16,026|
|May 1st 2021 – Sep 30th 2021||£18,116|
|Sep 30th 2021 – Apr 30th 2022||£16,026|
|Apr 30th 2022 – Aug 30th 2022||£18,116|
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury villa in Tuscany, Italy is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€ 1000 payable by credit card, pre-authorization|
|Arrival time||3 – 5 pm|
|Departure time||10 am|
|Energy costs included?||Included in the rental price up to € 300|
|Linen & towels included?||Included in the rental price|
|Pets welcome?||Pets not allowed|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included in the rental price|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking inside the villa|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property|
|Minimum stay||7 nights|
|Heating costs included?||Heating costs not included, € 4,00 per unit (meter reading upon arrival and departure)|
|Tax||Tourist tax not included in the rental price € 10,50 per person, free of charge children under 13|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection included|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Rent this Luxury villa with a pool in Tuscany, Italy?
The Best way to book this Luxury villa with Tuscany, Chianti & Arezzo is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Luxury villa in Chianti & Arezzo region with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury villa in Chianti & Arezzo, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Luxury villas in Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Chianti & Arezzo region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.