Luxury villa 2 with pool | Loire valley | 4 Bedrooms
Loire Valley holiday rental with a pool – Saumur en Blanc
A perfect holiday home to rent in Loire Valley for a group of friends. Private House can sleep 6 to 8 guests. Facilities include – 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Private Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, BBQ, cable TV, Air-Con, Gym/Fitness Room, Indoor Games, DVD, Fireplace, Heating, Ceiling Fans, Walk to Restaurant, Canoeing/Kayaking, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding and more Outdoor Activities.
PRICES: From £7,899 to £9,479 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Fontevraud Abbey (16km), Fascinating Troglodyte caves that used to be inhabited until the last century, such as those in the village of Rochemenier (26km), A famous national equestrian school, the Cadre Noir, Museé des Blindés (3km) for kids.
Some homes are utterly unique and always will be, this Loire Valley holiday rental is one of those homes. From its location right in the centre of magical Saumur, to its soothing all-white interior and its rather glamourous owner; a talented and well-known interior designer from New York.
Saumur en Blanc is found through a private gate, set away from the road, in its own tranquil and private garden filled with jasmine, rosemary, and lavender. The senses are immediately awoken and then surprised with the glimpse of a swimming pool in this private oasis.
What’s inside this £7,899 to £9,479 per week villa in Loire valley?.
This villa in Loire valley combines so many unique and original qualities to create an out-of-the-ordinary home in a special location, both of which will leave guests enchanted. Guests can also relax and take advantage of many helpful services, such as transfers, pre-arrival shopping, babysitting, and even a private chef.
- Private heated swimming pool (size:4m x 8m) with security cover
- Pool terrace with sun-loungers, al-fresco dining table, chairs, and BBQ
- Gardens, fountains, and flowered walk-way with statues and antique tools. Various steps throughout grounds
- Pool house (used as storage space)
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor gym equipment
- Access to the house via electronic gates
Saumur is a vibrant and exciting town as well as beautiful. Explore the medieval streets and admire the striking buildings in Place St Pierre, shop to your hearts content in one of the town’s many boutiques and stock up on charcuterie, honey, flowers and other wonderful local produce in the weekly market on a Saturday. The town has also gained a reputation for its excellent restaurants as well as its delicious sparkling white wine, which you can sample and purchase at a number of spots in the area.
- Nearest Airport: Nantes (165km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: St Malo (260km )
- Nearest Train Station: Gare de Saumur (2.5km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Saumur (500m)
- Nearest Supermarket: Saumur(500m)
- Culture, History, and Art: There are plenty of other historical attractions in the area to impress you such as Fontevraud Abbey (16km), one of the largest in Europe, plus the fascinating Troglodyte caves that used to be inhabited until last century, such as those in the village of Rochemenier (26km).
- Special events and gatherings: Music festivals, and a multitude of activities, including canoeing and kayaking, which keep it vibrant and exciting as well as beautiful. All of these delights are on the doorstep and just an easy stroll away. Not far from the town are also wineries, artisanal beer producers, châteaux, a national horse-riding school, bike and walking trails, museums and much more
- Culinary Experiences: Saumur is, of course, famous for its delicious wine, but this small town is also known for its excellent restaurants,
- Beaches: A short drive from here is a small village that has a lake & beach. This is a great place for the Teens to have some fun, as well as having a family picnic amongst the striking scenery.
- Active outdoors:
- The fairytale Château has a stunning location and is worthy of a visit, then in the summer take a boat trip up the river for some rest and relaxation.
- Another popular activity is renting a canoe either in the town or a little further out at one of the activity centres and discovering the stunning area from the Loire river. The town is also on the ‘Loire à Vélo’ route for keen cyclists who can experience why this area is called the ‘Garden of France’.
- Horse lovers must visit the town’s famous national equestrian school, the Cadre Noir, where they can have a guided tour and you may be fortunate enough to see a performance of the magnificent horses led by the impressive instructors. Furthermore, there are plenty of opportunities to explore the beautiful Loire Valley on horseback.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
A Luxury villa with stylish living areas and plenty of light
The white décor and furnishings create a very calming ambiance in this quirky and original stone townhouse full of surprises; staircases leading up to lofts, a baby grand piano, a bathroom with claw-foot tub and fireplace, and a little independent pool house on the terrace. The kitchen is worthy of its renowned eno-gastronomic location, with its professional ‘La Canche’ stove, two dishwashers, large fridge-freezer, and American gadgets and appliances.
– Breakfast area
– Well equipped kitchen, with ‘La Canche’ professional stove, two dishwashers, two washing machines, two dryers, large fridge-freezer and further American appliances. Includes dining area with tables and chairs
– Reading area/library with fireplace
– Guest W.C.
– Living room with two fireplaces, spacious seating, glass tiled floor, and a Baby Grand Piano
– Open plan master bedroom (accessed via archway) with a king-sized bed, spacious wardrobes, seating area, bathroom with bath claw foot tub bath, shower, sink and fireplace.
Right-Wing (accessed via steep stairs from master bedroom)
– Open plan loft-style master suite with double bed, plus single bed, flat-screen TV and DVD, sitting area, games and toys plus bath and WC. Suitable for a family/couple/lots of children (note: low ceilings throughout).
Left-Wing (accessed via steep stairs from the living room)
– Double bedroom with king-size bed, TV, computer, printer, fax
– Double bedroom with king-size bed
– Bathroom with WC
– Gym with TV (accessed via one of the bedrooms)
– Guest W.C.
This Loire Valley holiday rental can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms.
- Property Floorplans (Please check at the time of enquiry)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Air-conditioning (bedrooms only and pool house)
- 13 ceiling fans throughout house
- Working fireplace
- 5 TVs
- DVD player
- Indoor and outdoor music system
- Cordless telephones
- Alarm system
- Gym equipment
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Jan 16th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£7,899|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Jul 20th 2022||£7,899|
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Jan 16th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£9,479|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Jul 20th 2022||£9,479|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Extras for this villa holiday rental in Loire Valley
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Welcome pack on arrival
– 3 hrs daily maid service (Monday to Friday only)
Extras available at this property:
– Private chef or catering delivered to your villa*
– Additional maid service
– Pre-stocked fridge
– Shopping service
– Chauffeur service
*Please note that external caterers are only allowed with the owner’s prior agreement.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Loire Valley holiday rental with a pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||$USD1000 charged to clients’ credit card prior to arrival and returned two weeks after departure.|
|Arrival time||4.00 – 7.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels and slippers.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Stag / hen parties and other celebrations are not allowed. Weddings are permitted by prior arrangement.|
|Other Ts and Cs||There is air-conditioning in the bedrooms only and in the pool house.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Swimming pool is open May to end-September.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A further 5 guests (ideally children) can be accommodated in the main house using beds and sofabeds. Supplements apply. Please enquire at the time of booking.|
|Pool heating charge?||No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that external caterers are only allowed with the owner’s prior agreement.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Loire Valley holiday rental with a pool?
The Best way to book this chateau with a pool in Loire Valley is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Loire Valley holiday rental with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a Chateau, Villa, or apartment with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa in Loire Valley.
- We make sure your contract is with the Chateau OR villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If the Chateau or Villa in Loire Valley is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget in Loire Valley.
- Since we work directly and closely with this villa in Loire Valley., we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Loire Valley.