Luxury Villa 3 | Chianti, Siena, Tuscany | 5 bedrooms
Luxury villa in Tuscany with a private pool close to Florence, Siena, and Chianti.
If you are seeking a luxury Tuscan holiday experience, this is the Best for a family or group of friends. Facilities include 5 ensuite bedrooms for 10 Guests, Private Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite/Cable TV, Bicycles Provided, Gym/Fitness, Wine Cellar, Games Room, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Pool/Snooker, DVD, Heating, Ideal for Kids and Baby/Toddler equipment.
PRICES: From £5,172 for 4 nights to £13,876 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Parish Church of Spaltenna, the Castle of Vertine, Brolio and Meleto and the Abbey of Coltibuono, Stunning Landscapes nearby.
The luxury villa in Tuscany with a private pool is located between Florence and Siena in Chianti, Villa Gaiole’s private hilltop position provides 360-degree panoramic views of the breathtaking Tuscan countryside.
What’s inside this £9,052 to £13,876 a week luxury villa near Siena and Chianti?
Located on top of a classically Tuscan hilltop and surrounded by two hectares of secluded and magical gardens, The Villa is a 400-year-old farmhouse converted into an expansive and luxurious family home. Recently restored to the highest standards of design and ecological principles, this luxury villa fuses the height of Italian style and craftsmanship with open plan exposed stone, wooden beams, and abundant original features that are complemented by contemporary furniture, luxury design and modern art.
Set around an expansive central courtyard with a barbeque area, this luxury villa rental in Tuscany provides visitors with 3 charming terraces for alfresco living, an infinity pool surrounded by a big lawn and two hectares of secluded gardens filled with vines, olives, cypress trees, and local herbs. Sightseeing, wine tasting, cycling and more… whatever takes your fancy, it can be provided by this pretty Tuscan villa.
Kids at the villa
It’s also a great place to take the kids. There’s plenty of space for relaxing, dining, and playing and the infinity-edged private heated pool has a safety cover. Toys and games for all ages are also provided, and the villa has wi-fi throughout.
Things to know before you book this luxury villa rental in Tuscany
- The road to the top of the hill isn’t surfaced so it can get a bit bumpy
- You’ll need a car to go to the shops and explore, but car hire, drivers and taxis are easily arranged (just get in touch!)
- It’s so peaceful you may find yourself not wanting to explore all the local area has to offer!
- Pets are not welcome.
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Supports the local community (promotes local businesses)
- Committed to Renewable and Green Energy
- Promotes Sustainable Living (Vegetable Patch)
Extra Sustainability Gems About the Property
The owners have installed solar panels and a wood pellet burner for hot water, as well as their our own freshwater well (natural and treated) which they encourage guests to use as opposed to buying plastic bottles of water.
– Heated infinity pool 12m x 6m, open approximately end-march to mid-October
– Sunbathing area with sun loungers and deck chairs
– Garden with vineyard and olive groves
– Large courtyard for up to 25 people
– Pizza oven and barbeque area
– Dining terrace with seating for up to 12
Chianti is located in central Tuscany, only 40km from Florence, 250km from Rome, and 15km from Siena. It is located along the river Massellone and was the home of a historically important market for nearby towns and villages. Fantastic cycle routes- home of vintage bike race L’Eroica. Forbes even named Gaiole number one in a list of the most idyllic places to live in Europe!
- Nearest Airport: Florence or Pisa or Bologna or Perugia (51-60 km )
- Nearest Village: Gaiole in Chianti (4 km )
- Nearest Town/City: Siena (21-25 km )
- Nearest Restaurant: Lots within 5-7 mins drive (3 km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Lots within 5-7 mins drive (3 km)
- Nearest Beach: 2 hours away (Over 100 km)
- Nearest Golf: 1.5 hours away (71-80 km )
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Nearby places to visit include the Parish Church of Spaltenna, the Castels of Vertine, Brolio and Meleto and the Abbey of Coltibuono, a former monastery now turned into a beautiful wine estate.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors: As you can probably guess from the name, Chianti is surrounded by vineyards, many of which are open to visitors.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Two sitting rooms
– Dining room
– Professional kitchen including 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens, wine fridge, gas cooker
– Five double bedrooms with air-conditioned and en-suite facilities
– Games room with a full-sized pool table, football table and other games
– Gym with treadmill and weights machines
– Laundry room with washer, dryer, and iron
The villa can accommodate 10 guests in 5 ensuite bedrooms
The villa has 5 double bedrooms with air-conditioned and en-suite facilities and 6 bathrooms, and it can accommodate up to 10 people
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Satellite TV/Cable TV – 3 flat-screen televisions, one with cable TV
- 2 iPod docking stations
- DVD – Two DVD players
- Media library
- Laptop pc
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool: Private Pool/Heated Pool
- Gym/Fitness Room
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Bicycles Provided
- Wine Cellar
- Games Room
- Indoor Games
- Outdoor Games
- Private wine cellar (at extra cost)
- 2 high chairs, cots, and travel cots
- Children’s books, films & toys
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Rental period||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 3rd 2021 – Mar 20th 2021||£5,172||£6,574||£9,052|
|Mar 20th 2021 – May 15th 2021||–||£7,823||£10,956|
|May 15th 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||–||–||£13,876|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Oct 30th 2021||–||£8,552||£11,972|
|Oct 30th 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£5,949||£7,562||£10,410|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||–||–||£11,402|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Mar 19th 2022||£5,172||£6,574||£9,052|
|Mar 19th 2022 – May 14th 2022||–||£7,823||£10,956|
|May 14th 2022 – Sep 4th 2022||–||–||£13,876|
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– House manager available 24/7
– 2.5h maid service, 6 days per week
– Drinks and appetisers on arrival
– Concierge service
– Laundry products
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Pre-stocked fridge
– Car hire
– Spa treatments
– Cooking/pizza making classes
– Wine tours
– Cultural tours
– Extra cleaning
– Bike hire
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury villa with a pool in Tuscany is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included only for one-week stays. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, with mid-week linen change for one-week stays.|
|Pets welcome?||Pets are not allowed.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Pool heating charge?||Included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately end-march to mid-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Quiet and non-intrusive caretaker/owner lives on-site and will be very happy to help.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Rent this Luxury villa in Tuscany, Italy?
The Best way to book this Luxury villa with Tuscany, Chianti & Arezzo is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this villa near Florence, Siena, and Chianti region with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury villa in Chianti & Arezzo, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Luxury villas in Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Chianti & Arezzo region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.