Luxury villa 8 | Costa Smeralda, Sardinia | 6 bedrooms
Beachfront luxury Costa Smeralda villa in Sardinia with a private pool
Superb luxury villa in Sardinia near a beach. This Summer holiday letting is an elite HomeAway from home best recommended for families with kids or a group of friends. The Beachside house close to San Teodoro can sleep 12 guests in 6 bedrooms/6 Bathrooms. Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Hot Tub, BBQ, Beachfront, Cots & high chairs available at extra cost, Minimum stay 14 nights in August.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Walk to Restaurant, less than 1hr to Airport, Watersports, Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, PrettyLandscapes, Tourist towns & Historical Sites, and Boat Trips.
PRICES: From £5,919 to £13,102 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. |Minimum stay 14 nights in August
This Beachfront luxury Costa Smeralda villa in Sardinia is an elegant and exclusive home located in the northeast of Sardinia, just north of the delightful town of San Teodoro. This beautiful, detached house is ideal for a relaxing summer holiday and is just a stone’s throw away from a stunning, sandy beach.
What’s inside this £5,919 to £13,102 a week beachfront holiday letting in Sardinia?
This beautifully finished 6-bedroom beachfront holiday letting sits in large-well manicured gardens with a private pool. There is plenty of space in the gardens for everyone in your party; the kids can play in the pool while you sit reading a good book on the sun loungers or on the beautiful covered veranda. The villa even has a large roof terrace where you can spend the early evening gazing over at the stunning sea views.
What must you know before booking this family-friendly holiday villa in Costa Smeralda?
- Minimum stay 14 nights in August
- The holiday villa is spread over 2 floors- with some of the bedrooms and the living areas situated on the lower-ground floor which is bright and spacious
- The beach house is located just 30m from the beach, whilst some of the other amenities such as local restaurants and supermarkets are 1.5km away
- There is ample parking available and car hire is recommended
- Toddlers/Smaller children will need to be monitored in the Garden, terrace, and pool areas
- A highchair and cot are available at an additional cost, on request. A baby bath is also available on request.
- Heating costs: Yes, See T&Cs below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: No, Extra €500, payable locally for 2021. See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets: Small pets are welcome on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Linen & towels: Not included in the rental price -Extra €25 per person for bed linen, bath and pool towels (paid locally).
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
- Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if the exact amount is required).
– Private pool (7m x 5m), open approximately May-September
– Sun loungers
– Outdoor jacuzzi
– Sun terrace with sofas
– Roof terrace with garden furniture
– Garden with lawn and trees
The North-East of Sardinia is the ideal holiday location, offering some of the most beautiful natural landscapes and coastal views in the Mediterranean. the luxury villa is perfectly situated to access all that is on offer in this breathtaking region.
- Nearest Airport: Olbia (22km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Alghero (160km)
- Nearest Village: (1.1km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (2km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: (1.5km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (1.5km)
- Nearest Beach: (30m)
- Nearest Tennis: (1.5km)
- Nearest Golf: Puntaldia (7km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Olbia Isola Bianco (23km)
- Nearest Town/City: San Teodoro (10km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- For those who prefer to delve into the history and culture of a place, Sardinia is a real treat. It is said that Sardinia is so filled with historical and archaeological sites that it is like an open-air museum. All over the island, you will find Neolithic burial sites, temples and monuments and if you prefer your history a little bit more modern you can see evidence of Roman life on the island.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- In San Teodoro, there are plenty of eateries to suit everybody and you will want to visit more than once to make sure you try out the amazing pizza as well as the local seafood restaurants. The town also has an array of lively wine bars which are a wonderful place to spend an evening. For something a bit different you can also visit the lagoon to see the migrating pink flamingos!
- If you wish to explore a little further afield, then there are a wealth of places to choose from and with 25% of the Island being part of a national park then a day delving into the surrounding countryside is a great place to start.
- Climbing and hiking are becoming popular pursuits for tourists visiting Sardinia and with breathtaking places to visit like the mountains and waterfalls of Monte Nieddu, only 30km away, it is easy to see why.
Lower Ground Floor
– Open-plan kitchenette
– Living-dining room
– Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
– Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
– Bedroom with a small double bed
– Triple bedroom
– Two family bathrooms with showers
The Beachfront Luxury villa in Sardinia can accommodate 12 guests in 6 bedrooms
– Large living-dining room overlooking the pool
– Fully-equipped kitchen including dishwasher, fridge and toaster
– Two double bedrooms
– Two bathrooms both with showers
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private Pool – (7m x 5m), open approximately May-September
- Hot Tub
- Washing machine
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Parking space – Garage
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 Guests:
|Apr 7th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£5,919|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 5th 2021||£8,187|
|Jun 5th 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£8,589|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£9,117|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£10,976|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 31st 2021||£12,039|
|Jul 31st 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£13,102|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Sep 11th 2021||£8,589|
|Sep 11th 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||£8,514|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£7,942|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£7,406|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Oct 9th 2021||£6,194|
|Oct 9th 2021 – May 28th 2022||£5,919|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 4th 2022||£8,187|
|Jun 4th 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£8,589|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£9,117|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£10,976|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 30th 2022||£12,039|
|Jul 30th 2022 – Sep 3rd 2022||£13,102|
|Sep 3rd 2022 – Sep 10th 2022||£8,589|
|Sep 10th 2022 – Sep 17th 2022||£8,514|
|Sep 17th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£7,942|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 1st 2022||£7,406|
|Oct 1st 2022 – Oct 8th 2022||£6,194|
|Oct 8th 2022 – Oct 9th 2022||£5,919|
Children at the villa
Ideal for Teens and kids
If you are able to convince your kids to leave the pool at the villa or the beautiful local beach then there is plenty to do in northern Sardinia to help them make lifelong memories.
Children will adore the local white sand beach and all of the other fantastic beaches in the San Teodoro area. Many of the beaches are clean with calm, shallow waters perfect for children paddling and making sandcastles in the soft sand. There are also a number of activities available to occupy children, locally the kids can try snorkelling or diving classes, hire kayaks and canoes or you could all take a boat trip to one the enchanting nearby islands.
For animal lovers, horse riding along the beach at La Cinta is a wonderful experience. Or maybe your children would like to visit the flamingos, kingfishers and herons at the lagoon.
Of course, no holiday with children is complete without a trip to a water park and there is a fabulous one just an hour’s drive from the villa. The park has a range of slides to suit all ages and also has trampolines and a mini-golf course, as well as a relaxation area for parents, so makes for a great day trip for everyone.
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- High Chair(s)
Extras for this Beachside Luxury holiday letting in costa Smeralda
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Maid service 3 hours/day Monday to Saturday
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Beachfront Luxury villa in Sardinia, Italy is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€2500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Electricity, water and gas are charged on consumption, payable locally.|
|Linen & towels included?||Extra €25 per person for bed linen, bath and pool towels (paid locally).|
|Changeover day||Saturday. All other changeover days on request.|
|Minimum stay||14 nights in August, 7 nights during all other periods. All other durations on request.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €500, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Pets welcome?||Small pets are welcome on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A highchair and cot are available at an additional cost, on request. A baby bath is also available on request.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Luxury beachfront Costa Smeralda villa in Sardinia?
The Best way to book this Beachfront Luxury villa near San Teodoro in Costa Smeralda is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this holiday villa near a beach in Costa Smeralda with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private family villa near a beach in Costa Smeralda with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sardinia.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering villa in Costa Smeralda is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sardinia (Sardegna), Areas covering Costa Smeralda (Porto Cervo), Porto Rotondo in Sassari in Comune Olbia, Capo Coda Cavallo in Tavolara Island, Alghero, and Torre Delle Stelle, Pula in Cagliari for the more upmarket or the best beach accommodation from Cala Brandinchi to the charming medieval village of Castelsardo, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sardinia.