Luxury villa | Grasse, French riviera | 5 Bedrooms
Grasse luxury villa in the beautiful french riviera of South of France.
A Côte-d’Azur villa rental for families with children. Facilities include 5 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms. The Villa can accommodate 10 Guests. Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Wi-Fi/Internet, Smart TV, Air-Con, BBQ, Safety Deposit Box, Tennis Court, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding & Nearest Beach: Cannes (23km).
PRICES: From £11,371 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. – Pets: On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
HIGHLIGHTS: Breathtaking Côte d’Azur views, About 30 mins from Cannes and the French Riviera, Grasse’s perfumeries and museums.
It’s hard to choose the greatest attraction of this sophisticated luxury villa in Grasse – is it the incredible open-plan living space with its Italian designer kitchen? its luxurious jacuzzi and heated swimming pool surrounded by summer flowers or the breath taking views towards the glistening French Riviera?
What’s inside this flat rate of £11,371 a week stylish villa rental in Côte-d’Azur?
In the heart of the Côte d’Azur’s beautiful hinterland, this luxury villa in the French riviera proudly sits in an elevated position between Grasse and Le Bar-sur-Loup, making the most of glorious vistas from across this stunning home. The striking arched window in the inviting living area perfectly frames the landscapes of woodland, rolling hills, and the distant coastline, as does the elegant conservatory by the grand palm tree and pretty gardens.
Recently renovated to a beautiful standard, the Villa features state-of-the-art facilities in its smart Italian kitchen such as a steam oven, wine fridge and integrated espresso machine. You can also expect Wi-Fi throughout the home, a Smart TV, and air-conditioning across the main and upper floors.
Good to know…
- Two of the bedrooms can be found in the ‘garden level’ with their own entrance
- The main floor and first-floor feature air-conditioning but not the garden level (fans are provided in the two lower bedrooms)
- The fourth bathroom is a shower and WC in the pool house towards the top of the grounds
- There are lots of steps and terraced levels across the villa and its beautiful grounds (small children will need to be supervised)
– Salt-water infinity swimming pool (11x5m, depth: 1-2m) with automatic safety cover. Pool heated from June to September
– Pool house with shower room and WC
– Hot tub
– Al-fresco dining terrace
– Gas barbecue
– Training tennis court
– Gardens (partly terraced)
– Gated grounds and electric gate
– On-site parking (up to 5 cars)
Make the most of the incredible Côte d’Azur views from the hillside setting of Villa Palmier, only 5km from Grasse and just over half an hour from Cannes and the French Riviera.
You also have the advantage of being able to stroll out to a handful of restaurants close by (as long as you don’t mind the walk back up the hill) whilst the local village, with more restaurants and a variety of shops, is just 1.5km away. The Monday morning market in the main square of the village is not to be missed – a great way to pick up some wonderful local products.
- Nearest Airport: Nice Airport (28km)
- Nearest Train Station: Gare de Grasse (7km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (500m (downhill))
- Nearest Village: (1.5km (partly downhill))
- Nearest Shop: Local village (weekly market and other shops)(1.5km)
- Nearest Town: Grasse(5km)
- Nearest Tennis: Training tennis court(In the grounds )
- Nearest Beach: Cannes(23km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf Grande Bastide(6km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Grasse (5km) is another gem of this region with its delightful winding lanes, pretty squares, and little flower market. There are many authentic restaurants and visitors also flock to Grasse’s perfumeries and museums.
- Within just over half an hour you can be enjoying the ambience of La Croisette in Cannes (13km) or sunbathing on one of its many wonderful beaches. Explore the charming historic quarter, Le Suquet, and visit one of Cannes’ two covered markets before trying out some watersports or taking a boat excursion along the coast.
- Antibes (26km) also has an enchanting old quarter to explore, home to a Picasso museum, then enjoy a lively meal in atmospheric Juan-Les-Pins. There are of course more glorious beaches and some lovely coastal walks around this area or drive further towards Nice (32km) and beyond for picture-perfect seaside towns and stunning scenery.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences:
- This is an ideal location for exploring so many idyllic towns and hilltop villages across this part of the Alpes-Maritimes. Visit the olive oil mill in lovely Opio (4km) and explore the pretty and unique town of Valbonne (8km), home to another fantastic market on a Friday morning at the Grand Place des Arcades.
- The perched villages of Cabris (12km) and Tourrettes-sur-Loup (13km) also host weekly markets or drive south to wander around the flower-filled village of Mougins, famous for its art and high-end cuisine.
- Active outdoors:
- The Valmasque forests are wonderful for walking with an especially scenic trail between Valbonne and Biot or drive further inland for rock-pools, waterfalls, hiking and other adventurous activities around Gourdon and the Gorges du Loup, both around a 15-minute drive away.
- This region is well known for its abundance of golf-courses from Golf Grande Bastide and Golf Opio Valbonne nearby to Royal Mougins Golf Resort and Cannes Mougins Golf Country Club just a little further, to name just a few.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Open-plan living and dining room with large windows and doors leading to terrace
– Open-plan kitchen, well-equipped including dishwasher, oven, steam oven, gas hobs, integrated espresso machine and wine-fridge
– Guest WC
A 5 bedroom Luxury villa in Grasse for 10 Guests spread across 2 levels
– Master bedroom with double bed (190x200cm), balcony and en suite shower room with WC
– Bedroom with double bed (160x200cm) and balcony
– Bedroom with double bed (160x200cm)
– Bathroom with double showers, two sinks and WC
Bedrooms with plenty of light and space for summer holidays in the South of France
Garden Level (own entrance, small windows)
– Bedroom with double bed (180x200cm)
– Bedroom with double bed (180x200cm)
– Bathroom with shower and WC
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Air-conditioning (main floor and first floor)
- Fans (garden level bedrooms)
- TV – Smart TV
- Private Pool
- Child-Safe Pool,
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Training tennis court
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Electric shutters
- Safe – Safety Deposit Box
- Washing machine and dryer
- Tennis Court
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Feb 2nd 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£11,371|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Aug 6th 2022||£11,371|
Extras for this Luxury villa in Grasse, French riviera
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Extra cleaning
– Shopping service/pre-stocked fridge (excluding July and August)
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Private Luxury villa in Grasse, French riviera is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€2500 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection. Cash is also accepted but it will be refunded by bank transfer as above.|
|Arrival time||4.00 – 6.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes. Mid-stay linen change included for stays of two weeks or more.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and maid service mid-week. Mid-stay clean included for stays of two weeks or more. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pool opening dates?||Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Pool heating charge?||No. The pool is heated June to September. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A cot and highchair are available on request.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Air-conditioning is included on the main floor and first floor only (not in the two garden level bedrooms).|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this French Riviera villa with a pool in Grasse?
The Best way to book this French Riviera villa with a pool in Grasse is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Luxury villa in Grasse with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this Luxury villa in Grasse with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the French Riviera.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in French Riviera (Cote d Azur) is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Cote d Azur, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in French Riviera.