Maison 6 | Sarlat, Dordogne | 7 bedrooms
A luxury Maison in Dordogne for rent with a swimming pool
If you are looking for a Dordogne house rental, this villa is a great choice for a medium-size Group. The holiday home facilities include 7 ensuite bedrooms which can accommodate 10 to 14 Guests. Private Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Bicycles Provided, Wine Cellar, and Table Tennis.
PRICES: From £3,443 to £5,530 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than 1hr to Airport, Wine Tasting, Breathtaking Landscapes, Canoeing/Kayaking, Walking/Hiking Paths & Horse Riding.
This Maison in Dordogne is a luxury recently renovated stone house nestled in the heart of the stunning Perigord countryside, minutes away from Sarlat. Overlooking the Dordogne valley, the style of the property is a perfect blend between the modern design of our times and the refinement of a country house.
What’s inside this £3,443 to £5,530 a week Dordogne house with a swimming pool?
This Dordogne House with a private pool is a true home away from home with all luxury comforts offering accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 elegant ensuite bedrooms, all air-conditioned and equipped with TV and Internet. The cosy living room features a fireplace and provides a wonderful setting for relaxing gatherings, not to mention the welcoming open plan kitchen and dining room. It is surrounded by a charming enclosed walled garden of approximately 600m2 and throughout the day, whether poolside or on one of the terraces it is impossible not to appreciate the sun, light and serenity of each moment. There is a heated swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols, as well as a covered dining area.
If you’d rather relax and fully enjoy a catered evening at the villa, two wonderful private chefs are at your disposal as well as a waitress service.
You can even choose whether to eat in the chateau, chapel or al fresco! Enjoy your meal while you settle into this unique venue and start to immerse yourselves into the charming French lifestyle!
Things to know before you rent this private villa with a pool in Dordogne, Sarlat.
- Please note: advertised prices are for up to 10 guests. Up to 4 additional guests can be accommodated at an extra charge. (See “BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA” and “T&Cs” for details and prices).
- Booked in conjunction with 2 lovely adjoining annexes sleeping 2 extra guests each, the total capacity is 14. To top it all, there is also the option of renting out the whole estate, including the neighbouring Villa with 4 bedrooms that sleeps 8: your own little hamlet for parties of up to 22 guests. Visit the Estate for further details.
- Excellent wine from a local wine-cellar is available at the villa!
- Deep within the Southern French countryside, the property is a fair distance from any beaches, however, the pool out on the terrace means you are only ever moments from your own private water swim!
- The swimming pool is heated between May and mid-September
- Are pets welcome? Please ask the owner.
- Please note that any additional services such as maid service and end-of-stay cleaning are not included in the above prices. Please enquire at the time of booking.
- Good news! For a little extra, this villa can be booked as a Vill’otel – it means, Its a great combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. this can include – Daily breakfast, Daily maid service, Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies, Welcome drinks for your group, Fridge-stocking service, Private chef service, plus more! Check the Extras below for all the details.
Outside Grounds of the Maison
– Heated Swimming Pool
– Enclosed walled garden (600 m2)
– Garden furniture (sunbeds, parasols, outdoors tables/chairs)
– Table tennis
Outside Grounds of the Additional 1 Bedroom House
Small, picturesque private enclosed garden with stunning views, outside dining table and chairs, comfortable seating and charcoal BBQ. Private parking.
Set in the idyllic Perigord countryside, this is a tranquil and luxurious retreat in which to relax and enjoy the exceptional surrounding areas bursting with natural, historic and cultural experiences.
For shopping lovers there is a local market to explore every day of the week:
Mondays in Les Eyzies (45 min, April – October), Tuesdays in Brive (45 min), Saturdays in Sarlat (25 min), Thursdays in Saint Julien de Lampon (5 min) and Brive (45 min), Fridays in Souillac (20 min), Saturdays in Sarlat (20 min) and Brive (45 min), Sundays in St Cyprien (1 h), Carsac (15 min – summer only) and Saint Genies (40 min).
- Nearest Airport: Brive – Aéroport de Brive-Vallée de la Dordogne, 19600 Nespouls (38 km)
- Nearest Train Station: Sarlat / Souillac (15 km / 15km)
- Nearest Town/City: Sarlat (20 km)
- Nearest Village: Saint Julien de Lampon (3.2 km)
- Nearest Supermarket: E. Le Clerc (Sarlat) (15km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (walking distance)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Castles, caves, gardens and medieval towns and villages such as Sarlat, Cahors, Domme, Rocamadour, Collanges la Rouge and Saint Cirq Lapopie-Lot are all within 1 hour drive.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- The Dordogne is also a great area for outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, hot-air ballooning, fishing, canoeing, horse-riding, adventure and water parks, just to mention a few.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Sleeping arrangments at the House
1) Maison + Additional 1-Bedroom House and 1-Bedroom Cottage (sleeps 14 in 7 bedrooms / 7 bathrooms)
2) Maison + Additional 1-Bedroom House (sleeps 12 in 6 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms)
3) Maison + Additional 1-Bedroom Cottage (sleeps 12 in 6 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms)
4) Maison (Sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms)
– Open plan fully equipped kitchen and dining area
– Living room with fireplace and plasma satellite TV
– Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, airer, iron and ironing board
Bedrooms at the Maison sleep 10 Guest (There are stairs leading to each bedroom)
- Palsou: situated on the lower ground floor this bedroom is finished in an unusual and unique blend of wood and béton ciré (waxed concrete). There is a large king bed 180×200 double or two single beds 90×200. The adjacent 9m2 bathroom has a bath and an Italian shower.
- Enéa: this pretty 11m2 bedroom on the ground floor is a welcoming “Campagne Chic” setting with a king bed (180×200). The bathroom with an Italian shower opens on to a charming private terrace with countryside views.
- Espérance: nestling under the wooden beams, the 24 m2 area offers guests a comfortable setting with a large king (180×200) and small private lounge area. The bathroom has a large and inviting Italian shower.
- L’Ouysse: flooded with exceptional natural lighting through full length glass doors opening on to a private terrace, this large 20 m2 bedroom is really something very special. It has a large king bed 180×200 double or two single beds 90×200. The 3,5 m2 bathroom has an Italian shower.
- Céou: this 18,5 m2 bedroom is bathed in light and situated on the second floor. Light colours and limed parquet flooring further accentuates the brightness of this bedroom. It has a large king bed 180×200 double or two single beds 90×200. The beautiful adjacent 4m2 bathroom has a large Italian shower.
*If you wish to have two single beds instead of a double bed in the bedrooms Palsou, L’Ouysse or Céou this MUST be requested at time of booking.
– Satellite TV with Netflix and some English and sports channels
– Telephone : to receive and make local and national calls.
– Mobile phone: good reception for both GSM and GPRS systems
Additional 1 Bedroom House – Sleep 2 Guests
Supplements apply. See T&C.
A homely independent property with breath-taking panoramic views of the French countryside.
– American kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave/oven, dishwasher, small fridge, and “Nespresso” coffee machine. (Please note, that there is no washing machine).
– Living room with deluxe sofa, large LCD Satellite TV, airconditioning, and free Wi-Fi access.
– Double bedroom with king-size bed (180×190), ensuite bathroom with a toilet and Italian shower. «Bow window» opening onto an unbelievably beautiful view of the undulating French countryside and Dordogne river. Small LCD TV with satellite connection, air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi access.
Additional 1 Bedroom Cottage can sleep 2 Guest
Supplements apply. See T&C tab.
A cosy cottage situated just a few steps away from the main house. Ideal for extra visitors or staff. Fully air-conditioned, free Wi-Fi access and private parking available.
– Small entrance with kitchenette
– Bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet.
– 1 bedroom with Large King Bed 180×190 and satellite TV.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Swimming pool
- Please check above with each Unit what Facilities are included. If anything is unclear please enquire.
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Feb 19th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£3,443|
|Mar 27th 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£4,486|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||£5,530|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Oct 30th 2021||£4,486|
|Oct 30th 2021 – Dec 25th 2021||£3,443|
|Dec 25th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£5,530|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Mar 26th 2022||£3,443|
|Mar 26th 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£4,486|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Aug 23rd 2022||£5,530|
Extras for this mansion in Dordogne with a swimming pool
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
For a little extra, this villa can be booked as a Vill’otel – it means, Its a great combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. this can include – Daily breakfast, Daily maid service, Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies, Welcome drinks for your group, Fridge-stocking service, Private chef service, plus more! Check the Extras below for all the details.
Items included in the price:
– Tea, coffee, and sugar.
– Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion, and soap).
– Selection of adult and children’s games and books (in French and English).
– Pool inflatables
Extras available at this property:
– Daily breakfast: this is a weekly option with the exception of Sunday, for a minimum of 4 persons, 12 euros per person/per day (buffet consisting of hot beverages, fruit juice, toast, and cereal, served from 8.30 to 10.30 am)). Not available on individual days.
– Private Chefs/Cooks will be at your complete disposal.
– Pre-stocked fridge: before your arrival, you’ll receive a shopping list to complete and return (service charge of €25 plus cost of shopping)
– Welcome Buffet: regional delicacies can be prepared to await your arrival (€20 pp)
– Personal Greeting Service: Whether arriving by train or plane, we will be there to await your arrival, offer assistance with taking charge of your hire vehicles, your luggage and escort you directly to the villa. Brive Train Station (60 mins drive) :€150, Brive Airport “Vallée de la Dordogne (40 mins drive) : €110, Souillac Train Station (20 mins drive) : €60.
– Maid service: €350 per week (3 hours of cleaning per day, except Sundays).
– Tailor-made Local day-trips or tours with a professional English/French-speaking guide. Transport included.
– Airport/Train Station pick-up/drop-off: taxi service can be arranged upon request
– Laundry service (€25/hour)
– Bike rental: Weekly bike hire (x9 bikes). Individual rental available: 6 adult/1 teenage/2 child for an additional surcharge of €50 per bike/week (child bike free when renting an adult bike). Please note that bikes must be requested in advance.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Villa holiday in Dordogne is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
Additional 1 Bedroom House Supplement
4th January – 27th March: €450/week
28th March – 26th June: €550/week
27th June – 4th September: €650/week
5th September – 30th October: €550/week
31st October – 18th December: €450/week
19th December – 9th January 2021: €650/week
Additional 1 Bedroom Cottage Supplement: €200/week
Please note that any additional services such as maid service and end-of-stay cleaning are not included in the above prices. Please enquire at the time of booking.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels.|
|Pool heating charge?||No. The pool is heated from Mid May to Mid September only. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Pets welcome?||Please ask owner.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes|
|Tax||Tourist tax included.|
|Arrival time||5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. (arrival time to be notified in advance).|
|Departure time||Before 10.00 a.m.|
|Changeover day||Saturday. Mid-week bookings starting or ending on a Saturday may be possible on request, outside the high season only. Please enquire.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Villa rental in Dordogne with a pool?
The Best way to book this villa with a private pool in Dordogne is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Private villa holiday in Dordogne with an agent?
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this Luxury villa rental in Dordogne.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Accommodation in Dordogne is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Dordogne, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Dordogne, Southwest of France.