Modern Holiday Villa 6 | Tuscany, Italy | 5 bedrooms
Rent a Modern Luxury holiday Villa in Tuscany with a private pool
If you are keen on a Modern villa in Tuscany, This Arezzo accommodation with a pool is great for the summer holidays for families or a group of friends. Facilities include 5 ensuite bedrooms for 11 Guests, Private Pool, Internet, Air-Con, Hot Tub, BBQ, Satellite TV, Gym/Fitness area, Indoor/Outdoor Games, Table Tennis, Table Football, DVD, Heating, Baby equipment.
PRICES: From £4,438 to £6,904 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Great churches, Admire the frescoes of Renaissance artist Piero Della Francesca in the Basilica di San Francesco. Enjoy upmarket Tuscan restaurants and enjoy traditional regional fares such as Pappa al Pomodoro, porchetta, and truffles.
This Modern Luxury Holiday Villa in Tuscany is a handsome home with a wonderful pool and glorious gardens from which you can marvel at the magnificent views towards Arezzo. This is a great place to stay to explore this captivating part of Tuscany filled with historic villages and cities as well as beautiful landscapes.
What’s inside this £4,438 to £6,904 a week Tuscany rental with a pool in Arezzo?
Step inside and you’ll feel the immediate warmth and welcome in this elegant home. Beautifully cared for, this villa features ornate furnishings and decadent fabrics alongside modern comfort and touches of contemporary style. Dine under the chandeliers with a picture-book view of Arezzo through the windows and then retire to the beautiful living room whilst kids play with the games in the library upstairs. Each of the 5 lovely bedrooms are individual in style with air-conditioning and their own private bath or shower room. Whether an extended family occasion or a group of friends coming together, there is ample space in this inviting villa.
Whether exploring this wonderful part of Italy or simply enjoying the relaxing gardens and swimming pool, the Tuscan Villa is a fine holiday home where you can experience authentic Tuscany at its best.
What to expect for families with children at this villa holiday in Arezzo?
- There is no doubt that Tuscany is a welcoming place when travelling with children and with wonderful nature all around you there is always so much to do.
- History and art lovers will appreciate the small city of Arezzo with its magnificent buildings and world-famous frescoes and if you are staying in June or September check the dates for a re-enactment of medieval jousting in the central square. Children will also love exploring the Fortezza Medicea in the historic centre.
- As well as wonderful walks and great cycling trails, you’ll also find horse-riding in the countryside near Arezzo. Those seeking adventure can try a tree-top climbing centre near Rapolano Terme or arrange a hot air balloon ride across the magnificent Tuscan landscapes.
- Explore the Casentino valley where you can discover some fascinating medieval castles, including one in Poppi (42km) which could be combined with a visit to the nearby zoo.
Things to know before you rent this Private holiday home in Arezzo
- Only the bedrooms feature air-conditioning
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are NOT welcome.
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
Long, lazy days can be spent in the gardens whether relaxing on the sun-loungers by the swimming pool or playing football, badminton, table tennis, exercising on the fitness veranda … the list goes on. Dip into the swimming pool with magical views ahead of you or relax in the hot tub where you can gaze towards the majestic mountains. A poolside gazebo is also a special place where you can gather with your loved ones, cook pizzas in the wood-burning oven, drink Chianti from the Colli Aretini vineyards and listen to music or just chat on the sofas by the fire as the evening draws to a close.
– Salt-water swimming pool with sun-loungers
– Outside shower
– Poolside gazebo with sofas, wood-burning fireplace, wood-burning pizza oven, fridge and table, ice-maker, gas BBQ, TV and stereo system
– Room with pool inflatables and garden games
– Hot-tub with hydro-massage
– Veranda with comfortable seating and Arezzo views
– Fitness veranda with exercise bike and other equipment
– Games veranda with table football and table tennis
– Three hectares of enclosed gardens and woodland
Despite the rural setting, the historic city of Arezzo (6km) is just a 15-minute drive away where you can explore the wonderful restaurants, beautiful lanes, and stunning piazzas featured in Robert Begnini’s famous film ‘Life is Beautiful’. You are also surrounded by stunning Tuscan landscapes, enchanting medieval villages and amazing food and wine from this rich and diverse region.
Set on a hill with breathtaking views towards Arezzo, surrounded by three hectares of gardens and woodland, this Modern Villa in Arezzo enjoys an enviable location in eastern Tuscany near some of the region’s most beautiful landscapes and villages.
- Nearest Airport: Perugia (92km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Florence (100km)
- Nearest Airport 3: Pisa (160km)
- Nearest Train Station: Arezzo (6km)
- Nearest Town/City: Arezzo (6km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (2km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (2.5km)
- Nearest Golf: (30km)
- Nearest Tennis: (1km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Further afield, discover the wines of Montepulciano and charming Pienza, a UNESCO World Heritage site with its amazing Renaissance architecture. Siena can also be reached in just over an hour and the incredible cities of Florence and Perugia are just a train ride away.
- Start at Piazza Grande, surrounded by palaces and towers, where an antiques market is hosted on the first Sunday of each month and you may even be fortunate enough to watch re-enactments of medieval jousting in June or September. Explore the town’s amazing churches, its handsome Duomo and admire the frescoes of Renaissance artist Piero della Francesca in the Basilica di San Francesco.
- The beautiful natural landscapes of Val Tiberina are also waiting to be discovered where you can seek out ancient monasteries and churches or visit the famous villages of Sansepolcro (38km) and Caprese Michelangelo (40km, the birthplace of Michelangelo).
- Culinary Experiences:
- Discover authentic osterias and wine bars or dine in more upmarket restaurants and enjoy traditional regional fare such as pappa al Pomodoro, porchetta and truffles served with good wine from the Chianti Colli Aretini vineyards.
- Near the border of Tuscany, Umbria and Marche and surrounded by various valleys, the Arezzo region is full of diverse natural landscapes, enchanting villages and amazing food and wine. Start by heading to the Casentino valley where there are some wonderful hikes through the dense woodland or you can visit some of the fascinating medieval castles of this area.
- Tuscany’s most famous towns can easily be reached such as the famous wine-town of Montepulciano (55km) with its amazing vino nobile and charming Pienza (60km), a UNESCO World Heritage Site with its Renaissance architecture and wonderful Pecorino cheese!
- Active outdoors: Finally, the Val di Chiana, with its Etruscan tombs and sublime walking and cycling trails, also has many idyllic villages to discover such as Civitella (20km), Monte San Savino (25km) and Gargonza (32km). One of the most famous towns here is wonderful Cortona (37km), set on a hilltop and made famous by the film ‘Under the Tuscan Sun’.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Living room with sofas, satellite TV, DVD player, and Playstation
– Professional kitchen, well-equipped including two dishwashers, coffee machine, and doors leading to al-fresco dining veranda
– Dining room with scenic views
– Utility room with laundry facilities
– Guest toilet
The Modern villa can accommodate 11 guests in 5 ensuite bedrooms
You’ll find ensuite 3 ensuite double bedrooms on the first floor, and two more bedrooms on the Second Floor of the villa. All feature air conditioning and tasteful décor.
– Three double bedrooms with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
– Double bedroom with air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom
– Triple bedroom with one double and one single bed, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom
– Games room with library, CDs, DVDs, guitar, board games, 80s pinball machine, computer, and billiards table
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning – (bedrooms only)
- Swimming pool: Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Jacuzzi/Hot tub with hydro-massage
- Fitness equipment – Fitness veranda with exercise bike and other equipment
- Board games and pinball machine
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Pool inflatables
- Volleyball and soccer nets
- Tennis/badminton rackets and balls
- Playhouse, swing, and slide
- Washing machine and dryer
- Children’s toys
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 11 people:
|Mar 5th 2021 – Apr 3rd 2021||£4,438|
|Apr 10th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£4,438|
|May 1st 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£5,523|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£6,904|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£5,523|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£4,438|
|Christmas & New Year||£5,523|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Apr 16th 2022||£4,438|
|Apr 23rd 2022 – Apr 30th 2022||£4,438|
|Apr 30th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£5,523|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£6,904|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 6th 2022||£5,523|
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Modern villa rental in Arezzo is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||9.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Not included, heating and air conditioning costs charged upon consumption (paid locally).|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Only the bedrooms feature air-conditioning.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A baby monitor, highchair and cot are available on request.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Modern villa in Arezzo with a pool?
The Best way to book this Modern villa in Arezzo with a pool. is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Private Holiday home in Tuscany with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private home in Tuscany with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private villas in Arezzo, Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Arezzo region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.