Mount Etna Villa | Catania, Sicily | 4 Bedrooms
Contemporary Luxury Villa near the Mount Etna, Catania
If you Looking to rent a Modern Luxury villa in Sicily for a Family Vacation. This Holiday Villa in Catania is a good choice of accommodation for 8 guests. The Villa has 4 bedrooms/ 5 Bathrooms, Facilities include a Large pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Satellite TV, Pavilion, Barbecue, Caretaker in ground, Coffee machine, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Gym, Heating, iPod dock, Microwave Oven, Private parking, Washing machine.
PRICES: From EURO – €5500 to €9150 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. (Prices will be converted to GBP(£) on days exchange rates at the time of booking)
This contemporary Villa features a large pool and is located near the slopes of Mount Etna, in the Province of Catania. The Villa is surrounded by an extensive garden of pines, palms and conifers. This Villa is an ancient farmhouse or masseria, which has been beautifully restored with a contemporary touch. At first glance, The Villa still looks like a traditional masseria, with walls made of stucco and lava stone. However, when you step inside the Villa you will find yourself in a minimalist Mediterranean living space, with large open spaces, carefully selected materials and a deft and playful dash of isolated colour. This is a perfect house for groups of friends or family. The pool, the Modernist pavilion and the palmento also make it ideal for holding a party or other event.
What’s inside this EURO – €5500 to €9150 a week luxury villa in Catania, Sicily?
Step inside the luxury villa in Catania , and you are in a minimalist Mediterranean living space, with large open spaces, carefully selected materials, and a deft and playful dash of isolated colour. The living room, with high vaulted and frescoed ceilings, is divided from the dining area by a fireplace so minimalistic as to be almost imperceptible. The designer kitchen (with a very cool cooking-island) lies between the dining area and a glass-walled terrace, making both inside and outside eating equally effortless. A guest bathroom completes the living zone.
A corridor leads to two bedrooms, one large and one small, each with ensuite bathroom. From an audaciously sculptural flight of steps, leads first to a designer bathroom, and then to a double bedroom, walled with glass (which can be covered by a heavy but luminous screen). Leave the screen open, and you can lie in bed and look straight across to the chic swimming pool. Le tinto the ceiling is a skylight for moon- and star-gazing. The stairs continue up to a spacious attic bedroom with an ensuite bathroom.
Outside, a large area with lawn and conifers is crossed by a path of ancient lava-stone cobbles leading to a dazzling large pool flanked by a Modernistic glass-screened pavilion – designed as a reception area for parties, it also functions as an extremely chic ‘relax zone’ offering shelter from the sun, wind, and showers.
The villa is also superbly located for anyone who wants to explore the cultural highlights of southeast Sicily – Taormina, Siracusa, Catania, and the Costa dei Ciclopi are all at hand.
- Catania airport 17 miles
- Taormina 27 miles
- Acitrezza 7.4 miles
- Siracusa 49 miles
- Golf club 28.6 miles
- Explore Mount Etna with a private guide. Whether you want to explore in a jeep or on foot, we can’t emphasise how much more you will get out of a trip to Etna in the company of someone who understands its volcanology, geology and history.
- Explore the Alcantara valley, formed by the Alcantara river carving its way through lava deposited by the eruption of Monte Moia around 2400BC. There are lots of ways to explore, ranging from the gentle riverside walks from Francavilla di Sicilia, to river-trekking and canyoning.Castiglione di Sicilia, for its weathered houses, pantiled roofs and stunning views across the valley to Etna. Don’t miss the local cheesemakers, Alcantara Formaggi, on Via Federico II.
- Spend a morning in Catania. See the Duomo and the nearby. fishmarket, the Pescheria, and visit the Museo Belliniano, dedicated to the city’s most famous son, opera composer Gioacchino Bellini.
- The impressive Ciclopi’s Riviera between Aci Castello and Acireale.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
4 bedrooms of this luxury villa in Catania can accommodate 8 Guests
4 double bedrooms
1 guest bathroom
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private pool / Large pool
- TV zone
- Caretaker in ground
- Coffee machine
- Heating – Check if extra cost applicable at the time of booking.
- Ipod dock
- Microwave Oven
- Private parking
- TV Sat
- Washing machine
RATES PER WEEK (EUR)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Prices based on an occupancy of 4 bedrooms, 8 sleeps
Updated Prices for 2021
|02 January – 02 April||
|03 April – 09 April||
|10 April – 30 April||
|01 May – 28 May||
|29 May – 25 June||
|26 June – 27 August||
|28 August – 24 September||
|25 September – 29 October||
|25 September – 17 December||
|18 December – 31 December||
Updated Prices for 2022
|01 January – 15 April||
|16 April – 22 April||
|23 April – 29 April||
|30 April – 27 May||
|28 May – 24 June||
|25 June – 26 August||
|27 August – 23 September||
|24 September – 28 October||
|29 October – 16 December||
|17 December – 07 January||
Security deposit: Refundable at the departure less any damages € 1000.0
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this family villa rental in Sicily is in Euros (€). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
- The prices are intended in euros and per week unless otherwise stated. All properties are rented fully furnished and equipped. The price includes what is specifically noted in the program in relation to the villa in question.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Any extra services (such as cleaning persons, waiters, chefs, etc.) have to be requested in advance, preferably at the time of booking the villa.
- We will provide the contact details and all further relationships will be exclusively between the client and the third party providing the service.
- Paragon Luxury Villas (PLV) is exempt of any responsibility regarding the service provided by the third party.
- Bed and bathroom linen are included in most villas (a set per person per week). If the client wishes linen to be changed more frequently, unless already foreseen for the specific villa, the client will have to make the request at the time of the booking as this extra service could entail a pre-established extra cost.
- In the case that young children are included in the party, PLV suggests to ensure that a cot or extra bed is available with its relevant linen.
- A breakage deposit is required to cover the necessary costs following any damage made to the villa.
- The deposit will be handed over in cash or an insurance policy between the Local suppliers and EuropeAssistance can be stipulated. Any damage will be put in evidence at the time of check-out by the villa owner or a delegate.
- If there is no evident damage, the villa owner reserves the right to request payment after the clients ‘departure and however, within 10 days of his departure.
- The client has the responsibility to maintain the property, its appliances, and all that is present within it (such as furniture, decor, equipment etc.) in the state they were found, in their cleanliness, location, and working order.
- Guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy, and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- The client will be responsible for any damage, loss or breakage caused by the client during the stay in the rented villa. (PLV therefore strongly suggests to depart equipped with an adequate travel insurance)
- Any use of the house other than its normal use (such as the celebration of an event, a wedding, a cocktail party or similar) has to be agreed by the villa owner who could opt to add an extra cost or an increase of the breakage deposit.
- The client will, after the villa owner’s authorization, be responsible for possible authorization requests for the planned event.
- The parking of campers, tents or similar installations on the property is forbidden unless previously agreed with the villa owner.
- Usually, Pets are not allowed in any of the rental properties unless otherwise stated. In any case, the request will have to be made with the villa owner at the time of booking. In case of written confirmation, the villa owner may charge an extra cost or increase the breakage deposit.
- If the client omits to communicate the presence of animals, the villa owner reserves the right to ask that the animal is kept in an animal home during the rental period or the villa owner may opt to cease the contract and invite the clients to leave the property without any refund or compensation.
ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY
The villa owner or a chosen delegate has the right to access the villa for inspection prior to the clients’ departure and in the case of urgent maintenance work after having informed the guests of the time. Gardeners and other house staff have access to the villa as per details previously agreed with the clients.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Check-in is normally foreseen between 16:00 and 19:00 local time. Any request to arrival at a different time will have to be pre-arranged with the contact person on the information sheet provided by PLV to the client after the payment of the balance.
NUMBER OF PERSONS USING THE VILLA
The villa can only be used exclusively by the persons indicated on the booking form. Any changes to this will have to be authorized by the villa owner. The possible addition of guests – after the villa owner’s authorization – could result in an extra charge. It is, however, not possible to exceed the maximum capacity of the villa as stated in the program as it would result in immediate annulment of the contract without any refund to the client.
The signee of the contract is responsible for the respectful and decent behavior of all persons within the party staying in the villa. If the client or a guest of the group should behave disrespectfully or inappropriately, the villa owner has the right to interrupt the clients’ holiday and solve the contract. In this case the guests will be asked to leave the property immediately. Neither PLV nor the villa owner will have any responsibility towards the guests nor is any refund or payment of any form considered following the premature ending of the holiday of guests who have behaved indecently and disrespectfully.
- Normally swimming pools are not used all year round if you need to know in advance about Specific pool opening times for this villa. Please check at the time of the booking.
- Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Request for an extension to the opening times could result in an added cost. PLV cannot be held responsible for the water temperature of the pool during any time of the year.
- Naturally, neither PLV nor the villa owner can be held responsible for any accident that could occur as a consequence of the presence of the swimming pool or from using the pool.
- Smoking Allowed? Outside only.
- A cot and highchair can be requested for a charge subject to availability.
- Changeover day: Saturday or flexible at other times.
- Minimum stay: 7 nights (High/Peak Seasons) or 3 nights at other times.
- Insurance: Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
In the event that a client is dissatisfied with the rented villa because it is not as per the description in our program, the client will have to contact the villa-owner immediately. PLV will do their utmost to resolve any problem.
How to book this family-friendly Villa in Catania, Italy?
The Best way to book this family-friendly Sicilian Beach Villa is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should rent this luxury villa with a pool in Sicily with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this luxury villa in Sicily with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Luxury Family villa in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.