Luxury Villa rental 4 | Palermo, Sicily | 5 Bedrooms
A Luxury Palermo Villa with a private pool near the beach
If you are Looking for a Palermo villa rental for a Family Vacation. This Luxury Holiday Villa in Sicily is an ideal choice. The Villa can accommodate 10 guests in 5 bedrooms and has 4 Bathrooms, Facilities include a pool (12,5×4,5), Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Satellite TV, Barbecue, Dishwasher, Washing machine, DVD player, External kitchen, Heating, Microwave, Mosquito screens, Oven and Private parking.
PRICES: From EURO – €5350 to €7850 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. (Prices will be converted to GBP(£) on days exchange rates at the time of booking)
This lovely Villa is located in a peaceful neighbourhood of the seaside resort of Mondello, the favourite beach of all Palermo’s residents. The Villa boasts a fantastic pool surrounded by a large garden of flowering plants, citrus trees, olives and palms, creating an oasis where peace can be guaranteed even in high season, even though the beach is a short walk or bike ride away. The property consists of the main villa, a cottage and a dependance. The outdoor areas are pleasantly furnished – perfect for making the most of the outdoor life that is such a feature of Sicilian summers.
What to expect in this EURO – €5350 to €7850 a week Palermo Villa rental in Sicily?
The style of this Palermo Villa in Sicily is light and uncluttered, despite including several valuable heirlooms – the owner is from one of the oldest aristocratic families in Sicily. The main villa is one floor, with a spacious living room, two bedrooms (which share a bathroom), and a small, but perfectly and a characterful tiled with majolica equipped kitchen. In the large garden, set apart from the main villa, is a second building, known as the cottage, consisting of a living room with an American-style open-view kitchen, a little private terrace, two bathrooms and two bedrooms (one with bunk beds); the second annexe, known as the dependance, beyond the pool, has a double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. The owners, true to the venerable tradition of Sicilian aristocrats, are attentive and faultless hosts.
What to know before you book this luxury villa rental in Palermo, Sicily
- The big garden and play area mean the villa is ideal for a family with children, while the spaces are organised in a way that make it perfect as well for for groups of friends who want to holiday together but have a degree of independence and privacy.
- The area is lovely and quiet — even though lively Mondello is so close.
- The central heating means that it is also an ideal villa for a winter break.
- The location is ideal for anyone wanting to explore Palermo from a quiet base by the sea — especially in low season (high summer is too hot to make Palermo enjoyable!)
- Hiring a small RIB and exploring the coastline — especially the tiny bays of the magnificent Capo Gallo nature reserve.
The villa is located in the busy town of Mondello, a few kilometers from Palermo. However, this is a very peaceful neighborhood and you will enjoy its quiet location. The Villa is strategically located close to Palermo and it is ideal also for short winter and Christmas breaks for cultural tourism, as it has a central heating. The Palermo International airport is located only 23 miles from the Villa and the Palermo ferry harbour 6.2 miles. Ideal for anyone wanting to explore Palermo and its nearby sites, especially in low season.
- Palermo airport 23 miles
- Trapani airport 64 miles
- Mondello central square 1.4 miles
- Mondello beach 0.9 miles
- Palermo centre 5.5 miles
- Palermo harbour 6.2 miles
Some things not to miss in you are staying at this Luxury villa rental in Palermo
- Mondello’s most striking and characteristic buildings are the Liberty or Art Nouveau villas built by the wealthy and aristocratic Palermitani of the early 20th century.
- Monte Pellegrino, overlooking the bay of Mondello, was considered to be the most beautiful promontory in the world by the poet Goethe.
- the Sanctuary of Saint Rosalia, Palermo’s much-venerated patron saint.
- the Parco della Favorita, onetime hunting reserve of the Bourbon royal family, The park includes a Chinese-style Casina. Also bordering the park is the Villa Niscemi (whose owners also donated land to the King), evocatively described in the book These Happy Summer Days by Fulco di Verdura. The villa can be visited.
- The natural reserve of Capo Gallo
- The historic centre of Palermo, one, togheter Rome and Barcellona; the largest in Europe
- Marvel at the Palazzo dei Normanni, home to the most splendid court in medieval Europe, with the sumptuous jewel-box-like mosaics of Cappella Palatina at its heart.
- Visit the Galleria Regionale della Sicilia at Palazzo Abatellis, where highlights include a haunting white marble portrait bust of Eleanor of Aragon by Francesco Laurana, and a fine collection of works by Sicily’s greatest artist, Antonello da Messina
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
2 bedrooms (one double bedroom and one twin)
1 bathroom, of which one is ensuite Living/dining room
Covered and furnished terrace
Behind the house, next to the kitchen, is a laundry area
5 bedrooms of this luxury villa in Palermo can accommodate 10 Guests
2 bedrooms (one double, one with bunkbeds)
2 bathrooms with shower C
close the pool area double bedroom ensuite shower/bathroom
little private terrace
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private pool / Large pool
- Large garden
- Play area for children
- DVD player
- External kitchen
- Mosquito screens
- Private parking
- TV Sat
RATES PER WEEK (EUR)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Prices based on an occupancy of 5 bedrooms, 10 sleeps
Updated Prices for 2021
|09 January – 30 April||
|01 May – 25 June||
|26 June – 27 August||
|28 August – 15 October||
|16 October – 07 January||
Updated Prices for 2022
|01 January – 29 April||
|30 April – 24 June||
|25 June – 26 August||
|27 August – 14 October||
|15 October – 07 January||
Security deposit: Refundable at the departure less any damages € 1500.00
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury villa rental in Palermo is in Euros (€). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
- The prices are intended in euros and per week unless otherwise stated. All properties are rented fully furnished and equipped. The price includes what is specifically noted in the program in relation to the villa in question.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Any extra services (such as cleaning persons, waiters, chefs, etc.) have to be requested in advance, preferably at the time of booking the villa.
- We will provide the contact details and all further relationships will be exclusively between the client and the third party providing the service.
- Paragon Luxury Villas (PLV) is exempt of any responsibility regarding the service provided by the third party.
- Bed and bathroom linen are included in most villas (a set per person per week). If the client wishes linen to be changed more frequently, unless already foreseen for the specific villa, the client will have to make the request at the time of the booking as this extra service could entail a pre-established extra cost.
- In the case that young children are included in the party, PLV suggests to ensure that a cot or extra bed is available with its relevant linen.
- A breakage deposit is required to cover the necessary costs following any damage made to the villa.
- The deposit will be handed over in cash or an insurance policy between the Local suppliers and EuropeAssistance can be stipulated. Any damage will be put in evidence at the time of check-out by the villa owner or a delegate.
- If there is no evident damage, the villa owner reserves the right to request payment after the clients ‘departure and however, within 10 days of his departure.
- The client has the responsibility to maintain the property, its appliances, and all that is present within it (such as furniture, decor, equipment etc.) in the state they were found, in their cleanliness, location, and working order.
- Guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy, and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- The client will be responsible for any damage, loss or breakage caused by the client during the stay in the rented villa. (PLV therefore strongly suggests to depart equipped with an adequate travel insurance)
- Any use of the house other than its normal use (such as the celebration of an event, a wedding, a cocktail party or similar) has to be agreed by the villa owner who could opt to add an extra cost or an increase of the breakage deposit.
- The client will, after the villa owner’s authorization, be responsible for possible authorization requests for the planned event.
- The parking of campers, tents or similar installations on the property is forbidden unless previously agreed with the villa owner.
- Usually, Pets are not allowed in any of the rental properties unless otherwise stated. In any case, the request will have to be made with the villa owner at the time of booking. In case of written confirmation, the villa owner may charge an extra cost or increase the breakage deposit.
- If the client omits to communicate the presence of animals, the villa owner reserves the right to ask that the animal is kept in an animal home during the rental period or the villa owner may opt to cease the contract and invite the clients to leave the property without any refund or compensation.
ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY
The villa owner or a chosen delegate has the right to access the villa for inspection prior to the clients’ departure and in the case of urgent maintenance work after having informed the guests of the time. Gardeners and other house staff have access to the villa as per details previously agreed with the clients.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Check-in is normally foreseen between 16:00 and 19:00 local time. Any request to arrival at a different time will have to be pre-arranged with the contact person on the information sheet provided by PLV to the client after the payment of the balance.
NUMBER OF PERSONS USING THE VILLA
The villa can only be used exclusively by the persons indicated on the booking form. Any changes to this will have to be authorized by the villa owner. The possible addition of guests – after the villa owner’s authorization – could result in an extra charge. It is, however, not possible to exceed the maximum capacity of the villa as stated in the program as it would result in immediate annulment of the contract without any refund to the client.
The signee of the contract is responsible for the respectful and decent behavior of all persons within the party staying in the villa. If the client or a guest of the group should behave disrespectfully or inappropriately, the villa owner has the right to interrupt the clients’ holiday and solve the contract. In this case the guests will be asked to leave the property immediately. Neither PLV nor the villa owner will have any responsibility towards the guests nor is any refund or payment of any form considered following the premature ending of the holiday of guests who have behaved indecently and disrespectfully.
- Normally swimming pools are not used all year round if you need to know in advance about Specific pool opening times for this villa. Please check at the time of the booking.
- Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Request for an extension to the opening times could result in an added cost. PLV cannot be held responsible for the water temperature of the pool during any time of the year.
- Naturally, neither PLV nor the villa owner can be held responsible for any accident that could occur as a consequence of the presence of the swimming pool or from using the pool.
- Smoking Allowed? Outside only.
- A cot and highchair can be requested for a charge subject to availability.
- Changeover day: Saturday or flexible at other times.
- Minimum stay: 7 nights (High/Peak Seasons) or 3 nights at other times.
- Insurance: Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
In the event that a client is dissatisfied with the rented villa because it is not as per the description in our program, the client will have to contact the villa-owner immediately. PLV will do their utmost to resolve any problem.
How to book this family-friendly Luxury Villa in Palermo, Sicily?
The Best way to book this family-friendly Sicilian Villa is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should rent this luxury villa with a pool in Sicily with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this luxury villa in Sicily with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Luxury Family villa in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.