Private Villa 3 with a pool | Corsica | 2 Bedrooms
Romantic villa with private pool for 2 in the south of France in Corsica.
A Wow Factor Holiday villa in Corse for Romantic Getaway. This Villa holds up to 4 guests so you can bring another 2 or travel with 2 children. Facilities include 2 en-suite bedrooms, Child-Safe Pool, Private Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Sauna/Steam and relaxation area, Wine Cellar, Indoor Games, Table Tennis, DVD Heating, Caretaker/Owner on Site and On request only basis and with prior agreement with the owner, you can also bring your pet.
PRICES: From £1,462 for 3 nights to £6,279 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Historic village of Sartène, Trails with vineyards, olive groves, maquis-covered countryside and beyond, Musée Départemental de Préhistoire and Nearest Beach Plage de Roccapina is 14km away.
Experience the real beauty and tranquility of Corsica at this Romantic Private Villa located in the rural heart of south-west Corsica with majestic views of the Cagna mountains. Set on a vast estate producing award-winning wines and olive oils, this is a truly special and unique place. As you arrive you will be greeted by bountiful pomegranate and olive trees and be intoxicated by the scents of eucalyptus and maquis, Corsica’s thick carpet of wild and fragrant herbs.
What inside this £3,118 to £6,279 a week Romantic Villa in Corsica?
The Romantic Private villa with pool was formerly the hamlet’s old school, has been wonderfully transformed into a 2-bedroom holiday home with its own private pool and gorgeous terraced gardens looking straight out to the magnificent mountains. The interiors are beautiful with an air of rustic elegance and understated luxury across its living space, delightful kitchen and two pretty bedrooms with charming en suite bathrooms.
The Story of this Private Villa in Corsica is that after a period of neglect, the current owners fell in love with the Domaine and its story and began in the 90s to restore it to its former glory. They spent years carefully re-planting the olive trees and vines whilst sensitively renovating the hamlet’s former buildings such as the wine cellar, olive mill, and gendarmerie. It’s now once again a prestigious Domaine that proudly respects the estate’s rich heritage in this corner of a natural paradise.
Each morning you will receive a basket of freshly baked bread and home-made pastries for breakfast and a chef can be arranged on request. The hospitable owners wish for you to be able to make the most of the seclusion of this special place without having to venture far – they even offer a shopping service and in the summer you can help yourselves to whatever may be growing in their vegetable garden. You will also be invited to tour the domaine and try some of the excellent wines and olive oils.
– Swimming pool (4x8m, depth: 1.38-1.6m) with safety alarm
– Outdoor lounge area
– Summer kitchen with BBQ, fridge and dishwasher
– Relaxation area with hammam, rest room and shower
– Outdoor hot tub
– Terraced grounds/gardens
– Table tennis in the Domaine (shared)
– Vegetable garden on Domaine (for all guests to use, summer only)
Outside the infinity pool is surrounded by old terracotta tiles and a summer kitchen with barbecue allows you to prepare al-fresco meals whilst gazing at the amazing landscapes. Perhaps you’d prefer to take in the views from the outdoor salon, sipping wine from the Domaine after spending time relaxing in the hot tub and hammam.
This Romantic villa with a private pool is part of a highly-regarded estate producing wine and olive oil in a stunning area of south-west Corsica, around 20-minutes from the historic village of Sartène. Here you are surrounded by incredible natural beauty and majestic views of the Cagna Massif.
Within a 5 to 10 minute drive, there are a couple of restaurants whilst the nearest shops and supermarkets can be found in either Sartène or Pianottoli, both around 20 minutes away via the winding country roads.
Sartène is an enchanting village surrounded by wonderful landscapes. Explore the old town, discover pretty shops and dine in traditional restaurants with picturesque terraces. The Saturday morning market is a particular delight where you will find locals selling Corsican honey, cheeses, cured meats as well as fruit and vegetables (there are also smaller markets on a Tuesday and Thursday from late June to August)
Beach-lovers will adore this corner of south-west Corsica, especially the most beautiful Plage de Roccapina with its white sand and turquoise sea, perfect for snorkelling. From here you can follow a maquis-covered trail across to the lesser known Spiaggia di Erbaju – both beaches are incredible! Pack your picnic and sun-hats as there are no facilities on these two glorious beaches.
- Nearest Airport Figari Airport (35km)
- Nearest Airport 2 Ajaccio Airport (87km)
- Nearest Restaurant (14km)
- Nearest Beach Plage de Roccapina (14km)
- Nearest Village Sartène (13km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub (13km)
- Nearest Supermarket Sartène (13km)
- Nearest Town/City Propriano/Bonifacio (26km/45km)
- Nearest Golf Murtoli (12km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The newly opened Musée Départemental de Préhistoire is a must for those interested in Corsica’s fascinating pre-historic remains (this region is where many of the hundreds of menhirs can be found).
- Special events and gatherings:
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- You can also visit the lovely coastline around the gulf of Figari and Pianotolli, around 25km away, or head a little further south to La Tonnara where there’s a great choice of watersports such as wind-surfing, kite-surfing and jet-ski. Tizzano (with an excellent beachside restaurant) and Campomoro can also be found further north towards Propriano.
- A boat trip is another fantastic way to discover the south-western coast – take an organised tour, a fishing trip or even hire your own skipper for the day. If you are interested in diving then there are a couple of diving schools close by that are suitable for a variety of abilities and will take you out to some outstanding sites.
- This is also a paradise for those who love walking – one of the most well-known hikes to the top of ‘l’Omu di Cagna’ departs from nearby Giannuccio (or the most experienced hikers can even walk there from the domaine). For horse lovers, two equestrian centres in the region offer ride near the sea and mountains.
- Bonifacio is another magical place to spend the day. Explore its steep citadel on top of limestone cliffs, admire the mesmerising sea-views, discover pretty little shops and cafes and enjoy a leisurely lunch by the marina.
- Boats depart from Bonifacio to the idyllic and remote Lavezzi Islands, wonderful for those who love walking and swimming in wild surroundings.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Great outdoors for a small family holiday or a honeymoon escape to Corsica
– Lounge with fireplace, TV and DVD player
– Kitchen and dining area, well-equipped including dishwasher, oven, stove, microwave, fridge-freezer
– Laundry room
– Separate WC
The Villa sleeps 4 guests in 2 pretty en-suite bedrooms
– Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
– Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering (daily Maid is included)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Wi-Fi (via satellite internet)
- Wine Cellar
- Private Pool,
- Child-Safe Pool
- Indoor Games
- Table Tennis
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
- Underfloor heating and cooling
- TV and DVD player
- Board games
- Outdoor hot tub
- Hammam and restroom
- Table tennis (shared)
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 4 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Jan 24th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£1,462||£1,892||£2,322||£3,118|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£1,794||£2,321||£2,848||£3,843|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 31st 2021||–||–||–||£5,028|
|Jul 31st 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||–||–||–||£6,279|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£2,271||£2,948||£3,625||£5,028|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£1,794||£2,321||£2,848||£3,843|
|Sep 25th 2021 – May 21st 2022||£1,462||£1,892||£2,322||£3,118|
|May 21st 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£1,794||£2,321||£2,848||£3,843|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 28th 2022||–||–||–||£5,028|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Extras for this Romantic Private villa in Corsica to rent
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Tour of domaine and wine-tasting included
– Daily breakfast basket delivered (home-made bread and pastries)
– Welcome pack with essentials provided (coffee, tea, milk)
– Artisan, organic toiletries provided (made from Corsican maquis)
– Daily maid service included
– Shopping service offered (items at extra cost)
– Cleaning essentials provided
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Private chef
– Meal deliveries
– Bespoke culinary tastings
– In-house massage
– Yoga and/or fitness sessions
The lovely owner will be delighted to point you towards local artisan delicacies, wines, and fresh produce. Not only that, the village butcher provides excellent catering and delivery service.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Private Villa with a pool in Corsica is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 charged to client’s credit card as a pre-authorisation one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||3.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and daily maid service is also included. Please note guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool opening dates?||Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Changeover day||Saturday in July and August. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights in July and August. 3 nights during all other periods.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this villa with a pool in Corsica?
The Best way to book this Family-friendly Beach Villa in Corsica is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this villa with a pool in Corsica with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a villa with a pool in Corsica with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa with a pool in Corsica.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If the Villa in Corsica is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget in Corsica.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa with a pool in Corsica, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Corsica.