Private Villa 4 | Sarlat, Dordogne | 4 bedrooms
A private villa in Dordogne, Sarlat with a pool for holiday rental
If you are looking for a homely vacation rental with a pool in Sarlat, this villa is a good choice for a family getaway. The holiday accommodation facilities include 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms and accommodate 8 to 12 Guests. Private Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Cable TV, Bicycles Provided, Indoor Games, Table Tennis, Home Cinema, DVD, Heating, and a Chapel on Site.
PRICES: From £4,069 to £6,156 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than 1hr to Airport, Wine Tasting, Breathtaking Landscapes, Many Outdoor Activities, Tourist Towns and Villages nearby.
This private villa in Dordogne, Sarlat with a pool is a 17th century stone Presbytery sitting just above the Dordogne river, tidily restored inside and out to create an overall atmosphere of warmth and peace. Offering stunning views of the French countryside, guests can breakfast under the rising sun on their own private terrace before taking a morning dip in the large heated pool, or strolling amongst the lovingly manicured gardens.
What’s inside this £4,069 to £6,156 a week Dordogne cottage with a private pool?
In this Dordogne cottage with a private pool, you will find a subtle mix of medieval and oriental-inspired soft furnishings and exposed original oak beams and stonework give the interior a unique, yet homely feel that instantly puts visitors at ease. The grand stone fireplace only adds to this effect, as the centre piece of a large modern dining room. All spacious bedrooms are complete with flawless en-suite bathroom facilities.
In the courtyard of this private villa in Sarlat, there is a private, detached 17th Century chapel (70m2) which is now used as a non-religious multifunctional space. It is heated/air-conditioned and has a “HK Lucas Performer” music system (compatible with media devices, I-phone etc) which allows guests to enjoy their choice of music in high definition and with excellent acoustics.
The chapel is furnished as an elegant dining space with a dining table and chairs. Ideal for a blessing, exquisite dining room, private concert, and dancing. (Capacity: approximately 30 seated or 60 standing guests).
This is a holiday rental that oozes sophisticated luxury, from the silver dining cutlery to the un-chlorinated saltwater pool, yet maintains a quaint rustic charm that is in line with that of the entire Dordogne region.
If you’d rather relax and fully enjoy a catered evening at the villa, two wonderful private chefs are at your disposal as well as a waitress service.
You can even choose whether to eat in the chateau, chapel or al fresco! Enjoy your meal while you settle into this unique venue and start to immerse yourselves into the charming French lifestyle!
Things to know before you rent this private villa with a pool in Dordogne, Sarlat.
- Please note: advertised prices are for up to 8 guests. Up to 4 additional guests can be accommodated at an extra charge. (See “BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA” and “T&Cs” for details and prices).
- Deep within the Southern French countryside, the property is a fair distance from any beaches, however, the pool out on the terrace means you are only ever moments from your own private saltwater swim
- For larger parties of up to 22 guests, the whole hamlet is available for rent for your exclusive use. Please enquire for more details.
- The swimming pool is heated between May and mid-September
- Are pets welcome? Please ask the owner.
- Please note that any additional services such as maid service and end-of-stay cleaning are not included in the above prices. Please enquire at the time of booking.
- Good news! For a little extra, this villa can be booked as a Vill’otel – it means, Its a great combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. this can include – Daily breakfast, Daily maid service, Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies, Welcome drinks for your group, Fridge-stocking service, Private chef service, plus more! Check the Extras below for all the details.
Outside Grounds of the villa
– Courtyard: small terrace perfect for breakfast in the morning sun.
The pretty paved courtyard, adorned with a fountain provides access to the swimming pool and chapel.
– Private detached chapel
– Charcoal BBQ and electric plancha
– Utility Room: comprising of a washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, and ironing board.
– Salt-water 50m2 heated swimming pool (5m x 10m), secured with railings, two gates, and with electric slatted pool cover (treated without the addition of chlorine)
– Garden and Pool terrace with exceptional views over the valley and Le Château de Fénelon. Summer evenings, dining poolside under the covered area is an unforgettable experience.
Outside Grounds of the Additional 1 Bedroom House
Small, picturesque private enclosed garden with stunning views, outside dining table and chairs, comfortable seating and charcoal BBQ. Private parking.
Set in the idyllic Perigord countryside, this is a tranquil and luxurious retreat in which to relax and enjoy the exceptional surrounding areas bursting with natural, historic and cultural experiences.
For shopping lovers there is a local market to explore every day of the week:
Mondays in Les Eyzies (45 min, April – October), Tuesdays in Brive (45 min), Saturdays in Sarlat (25 min), Thursdays in Saint Julien de Lampon (5 min) and Brive (45 min), Fridays in Souillac (20 min), Saturdays in Sarlat (20 min) and Brive (45 min), Sundays in St Cyprien (1 h), Carsac (15 min – summer only) and Saint Genies (40 min).
- Nearest Airport: Brive – Aéroport de Brive-Vallée de la Dordogne, 19600 Nespouls (38 km)
- Nearest Train Station: Sarlat / Souillac (15 km / 15km)
- Nearest Town/City: Sarlat (20 km)
- Nearest Village: Saint Julien de Lampon (3.2 km)
- Nearest Supermarket: E. Le Clerc (Sarlat) (15km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (walking distance)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Castles, caves, gardens and medieval towns and villages such as Sarlat, Cahors, Domme, Rocamadour, Collanges la Rouge and Saint Cirq Lapopie-Lot are all within 1 hour drive.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- The Dordogne is also a great area for outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, hot-air balooning, fishing, canoeing, horse-riding, adventure and water parks, just to mention a few.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Sleeping arrangments at the properties
1) Main Villa + Additional 1-Bedroom House and 1-Bedroom Cottage (sleeps 12 in 6 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms)
2) Main Villa + Additional 1-Bedroom House (sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms)
3) Main Villa + Additional 1-Bedroom Cottage (sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms)
4) Main Villa (sleep 8 guests in 4 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms)
The villa can accommodate 8 people. Four bedrooms have been furnished with the utmost taste to create a feeling of well-being and peace.
One of which is a suite with hints of past feuds and two others under timber beams possess charm and tranquility.
The subtle combination of medieval furniture and soft furnishings inspired by the Orient make for a unique and warm atmosphere.
The Living Accommodation
– Dining Room with a grand stone fireplace leading to the lounge with a working open fireplace.
– Four ring induction hob
– Traditional oven, microwave
– Dishwasher and large fridge freezer
– Cutlery and crockery are of silver and porcelain respectively
– Beautiful glasses completes the service to allow guests to entertain in elegant style.
– Summer Kitchen: this principal kitchen is professionally equipped throughout. It has a professional range with four gas jets, oven and accessories. A two ring induction hob, microwave, fridge, ice machine and dishwasher. Ideally positioned for outdoor eating, dining in the chapel and the proximity of the pool.
The Bedrooms at the main villa sleep 8 Guest with great amenities
– Bedroom La Boétie– Air-conditioned with 2 x Double Beds 140×190 each which comfortably sleeps two adults and TV. The bathroom offers a bath and separate shower.
– Bedroom Montaigne– Air-conditioned with Large King Bed 180×190, TV, and a bathroom with a large Italian shower.
– Bedroom Mondane– Enjoys a Large King Bed 180×190. and a bathroom with a multi-jet shower.
The Fénelon Suite- Air-conditioned with an Extra Large Imperial Bed 200×220. separate lounge with TV. Bathroom with a bath and shower cubicle.
Please note that the bedrooms Montaigne and La Boétie have one separate WC to share.
TV: Satellite TV with Netflix and some international channels
– The main lounge is equipped with a 42” plasma screen. The lounge adjoining the Fénelon suite has its own TV as do the Montaigne and La Boétie bedrooms.
– Hifi/DVD: the main lounge is equipped with a home cinema (42″ plasma screen and DVD). The chapel has a “HK Lucas Performer” music system (compatible with media devices, I-phone etc) allowing guests to enjoy their choice of music in high definition with excellent acoustics.
– FREE Wi-Fi Access: High-Speed Internet access is offered to guests on the computer provided. Guests with laptops can access their mail and the web via a wireless connection.
– Telephone: Guests are able to receive and make local and national calls. Mobile phone reception is good for both GSM and GPRS systems.
Additional 1 Bedroom House – Sleep 2 Guests
Supplements apply. See T&C.
A homely independent property with breath-taking panoramic views of the French countryside.
– American kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave/oven, dishwasher, small fridge, and “Nespresso” coffee machine. (Please note, that there is no washing machine).
– Living room with deluxe sofa, large LCD Satellite TV, airconditioning, and free Wi-Fi access.
– Double bedroom with king-size bed (180×190), ensuite bathroom with a toilet and Italian shower. «Bow window» opening onto an unbelievably beautiful view of the undulating French countryside and Dordogne river. Small LCD TV with satellite connection, air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi access.
Additional 1 Bedroom Cottage can sleep 2 Guest
Supplements apply. See T&C tab.
A cosy cottage situated just a few steps away from the main house. Ideal for extra visitors or staff. Fully air-conditioned, free Wi-Fi access and private parking available.
– Small entrance with kitchenette
– Bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet.
– 1 bedroom with Large King Bed 180×190 and satellite TV.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Swimming pool
- Please check above with each Unit what Facilities are included. If anything is unclear please enquire.
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Feb 19th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£6,156|
|Mar 27th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£5,112|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||£6,156|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Oct 23rd 2021||£5,112|
|Oct 23rd 2021 – Dec 11th 2021||£4,069|
|Dec 11th 2021 – Mar 26th 2022||£6,156|
|Mar 26th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£5,112|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Aug 23rd 2022||£6,156|
Extras for this Private Villa in South of France
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
For a little extra, this villa can be booked as a Vill’otel – it means, Its a great combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. this can include – Daily breakfast, Daily maid service, Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies, Welcome drinks for your group, Fridge-stocking service, Private chef service, plus more! Check the Extras below for all the details.
Items included in the price:
– Tea, coffee, and sugar.
– Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion, and soap).
– Selection of adult and children’s games and books (in French and English).
– Pool inflatables
Extras available at this property:
– Daily breakfast: this is a weekly option with the exception of Sunday, for a minimum of 4 persons, 12 euros per person/per day (buffet consisting of hot beverages, fruit juice, toast, and cereal, served from 8.30 to 10.30 am)). Not available on individual days.
– Private Chefs/Cooks will be at your complete disposal.
– Pre-stocked fridge: before your arrival, you’ll receive a shopping list to complete and return (service charge of €25 plus cost of shopping)
– Welcome Buffet: regional delicacies can be prepared to await your arrival (€20 pp)
– Personal Greeting Service: Whether arriving by train or plane, we will be there to await your arrival, offer assistance with taking charge of your hire vehicles, your luggage and escort you directly to the villa. Brive Train Station (60 mins drive) :€150, Brive Airport “Vallée de la Dordogne (40 mins drive) : €110, Souillac Train Station (20 mins drive) : €60.
– Maid service: €350 per week (3 hours of cleaning per day, except Sundays).
– Tailor-made Local day-trips or tours with a professional English/French-speaking guide. Transport included.
– Airport/Train Station pick-up/drop-off: taxi service can be arranged upon request
– Laundry service (€25/hour)
– Bike rental: Weekly bike hire (x9 bikes). Individual rental available: 6 adult/1 teenage/2 child for an additional surcharge of €50 per bike/week (child bike free when renting an adult bike). Please note that bikes must be requested in advance.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Villa holiday in Dordogne is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
Additional 1 Bedroom House Supplement
4th January – 27th March: €450/week
28th March – 26th June: €550/week
27th June – 4th September: €650/week
5th September – 30th October: €550/week
31st October – 18th December: €450/week
19th December – 9th January 2021: €650/week
Additional 1 Bedroom Cottage Supplement: €200/week
Please note that any additional services such as maid service and end-of-stay cleaning are not included in the above prices. Please enquire at the time of booking.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Arrival time||5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. (arrival time to be notified in advance).|
|Departure time||Before 10.00 a.m.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes|
|Pool heating charge?||The pool is heated between mid May – mid September. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Pets welcome?||Please ask the owner.|
|Changeover day||Saturday. Mid-week bookings starting or ending on a Saturday may be possible on request, outside the high season only. Please enquire.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Private Villa in Dordogne with a heated pool?
The Best way to book this villa with a private pool in Dordogne is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Private villa holiday in Dordogne with an agent?
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the Southwest of France.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Accommodation in Dordogne is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Dordogne, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Dordogne, Southwest of France.