Private Villa 9 | Nimes, Provence | 3 Bedrooms
Rent a Budget Villa with a pool near Nimes, Provence, South of France.
A perfect Cottage rental near Avignon, South of France. This Holiday rental is Superb for romantic getaways small groups. Facilities include 3 Ensuite Bedrooms that can accommodate 6 Guests. Private Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Heating, Caretaker/Owner on Site, Great for Watersports, Walking/Hiking, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Pretty Landscapes, Outdoor Activities & those looking for Romantic Getaways to Europe.
PRICES: From £3,209 to £4,107 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Sits on the border between Provence and Languedoc-Roussillon, only 30 mins from both Avignon and Nimes, Roman aqueduct, Pont du Gard (10km), Nimes (22km), St-Remy-de-Provence (30km), Les Baux-de-Provence (32km).
This Budget Villa with a pool near Nimes, Provence sits in the dreamy Languedoc-Roussillon/Provence border, perfectly set between Avignon and Nimes, This French Villa in Provence is a delightful holiday home in a great location for exploring the delights of Provence and beyond.
What’s inside this £3,209 to £4,107 a week Private Holiday Rental in Nimes, France?
Inside the villa, there is a cheery vibe with a bright and modern kitchen-diner with sleek fittings, vibrant furnishings, and a grand feeling of light and space. Next door, the living room is cosier with its TV and sumptuous sofas as well as doors opening up to the glorious gardens. The villa is all about the beautiful and vast gardens that surround the villa on both sides. On the main side of the house, you have a large lawn with olive trees, sweet-scented lavender, and cypress trees. Sit by the jasmine on the shaded patio, sip your morning coffee and enjoy the idyllic surroundings. A barbecue allows leisurely lunches or lingering evening meals under the starry sky with good wine, food, friends, and family.
Things to know before you book this budget villa with a pool in Provence.
- The ground-floor bedroom is located in an annexe just adjacent to the main house
- At the entrance of this Villa, it’s not in view of the main side of the villa, a caretaker is a resident in a little house
The other side of the house, just across the path and driveway, is a glorious swimming pool, a relaxing yet fun place to be with the quirky blue legs statues there to greet you as you laze on the terrace or cool off in the large pool. Beyond the pool are yet more enclosed gardens, a great place to relax in a shady spot with a good book or play hide and seek amongst the trees.
– Swimming pool (20x9m, depth 90cm-2m)
– Outdoor shower
– Al-fresco dining area
– Enclosed gardens
Within about a 20-minute walk/5-minute drive you can be in the small local town (1.5km) where you will find all the amenities you will need such as restaurants, shops, and a supermarket as well as the town’s impressive chateau where you can purchase olive oils and wines made on the estate.
Sitting on the border between Provence and Languedoc-Roussillon, only half-an-hour from both Avignon and Nimes, The Villa is in an ideal location for exploring this part of southern France with many delights of both Provence and Languedoc so near.
- Nearest Airport:Nîmes–Alès–Camargue/Avignon Airport (29km/33km)
- Nearest Village: (1.5km/20-minute walk )
- Nearest Restaurant:(1.5km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (1.5km)
- Nearest Town/City:Nimes/Avignon (22km/25km)
- Nearest Golf: Saint Roman de Golf (10km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- This is a great base for exploring some of the highlights of both Provence and Languedoc. Perhaps one of the most famous places nearby to visit is the stunning Roman aqueduct, Pont du Gard (10km), now a UNESCO World Heritage site. Take a picnic for a leisurely morning out or hire canoes and kayaks in this impressive spot.
- The pretty town of Beaucaire on the banks of the River Rhône is a 20-minute drive away. Have a coffee in one of the atmospheric terrace cafes along the harbour by the Rhône-Sète canal, explore the picturesque squares in the medieval centre and visit the weekly food market on a Sunday morning at Place George Clemenceau.
- Magical Nimes (22km) is within half an hour with its fine collection of Roman remains including one of the best-preserved Roman temples in France, Maison Carrée, as well as the Temple of Diana and Tour Magne. Enjoy the city’s cafes, bars and restaurants in the tree-lined boulevards or narrow streets of the charming old town.
- The delights of Provence can also be easily reached, notably Avignon (25km), a UNESCO World Heritage site with its 14th Century Palace of the Popes. The town is a wonderful day out with historical monuments, museums and churches to satisfy all your cultural needs.
- Just east of Beaucaire is the Parc Naturel Regional des Alpilles with archetypal Provencal villages such as St-Remy-de-Provence (30km), Les Baux-de-Provence (32km) and, just to the south, Van Gogh’s precious Arles (30km).
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- This region has a wealth of activities with both golf and horse-riding within 20 minutes by car, wine-tasting across the region, including the famous Châteauneuf-du-Pape (40km) to the north and many wonderful walking and cycling paths to follow.
- Just a little further south you can discover the natural beauty of the Camargue with its beautiful combination of land, lagoon and sea with pink flamingos, wild white horses and rice fields. You can also see the traditional and interesting farms where the Gardiens (cowboys) raise bulls for the bullrings of Languedoc and Spain.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Villa Interiors (270m2)
– Living room with TV
– Open-plan dining room and kitchen, well-equipped including dishwasher, induction hobs, oven, microwave, and fridge
The Villa in Nimes, Provence can sleep 6 Guest in 4 ensuite Bedrooms
There are two good-sized bedrooms upstairs, each with its own bathroom and full of character, warmth, and rustic simplicity, plus a further ensuite double bedroom downstairs in an annex next to the villa. The master bedroom upstairs is especially impressive with its wood-beamed ceilings, fireplace, ample space, and doors to a glorious terrace.
– Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and doors to a terrace area
– Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and doors to an upper terrace
– Twin bedroom with partially open bathroom and door leading to an external staircase
– Mezzanine hallway with a music area and lounge chair
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating May have Extra cost – Please check T&C’s below.
- Swimming pool (Private Pool)
- Washing machine
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Feb 11th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£3,209|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£4,107|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Jun 25th 2022||£3,209|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Aug 15th 2022||£4,107|
Extras for this Romantic villa in Provence, South of France
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
– Bike hire
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Additional maid service
– Additional linen change
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Budget Villa with a pool near Nimes, Provence is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 payable locally upon arrival via cheque, cash or credit card and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels. Linen is changed once a week (Monday or Friday) for stays of more than one week.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes, plus a mid-stay clean is included for stays of 2 weeks. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Budget Villa with a pool near Nimes?
The Best way to book this Budget Villa with a pool near Nimes, South of France is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Holiday rental in the South of France with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this Romantic villa near Nimes with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the South of France.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in Provence is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in the South of France, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Provence, South of France.