Self-catered Villa 4 | Lake Como, Bellagio | 4 bedrooms
Villa with a pool near Bellagio in Lake Como – Suited for families with kids of all Ages
If you looking to rent a small luxury villa in Lake Como, this Child-friendly villa is perfect for families or a small group of friends. Facilities include 4 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms for 9 Guests, Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Cable TV, Working Fireplace, Waterfront, and Welcomes Pets.
PRICES: £6,756 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Village & Restaurant, Outstanding Landscapes, Outdoor Activities nearby, Tourist Towns & Villages.
After driving your car into the private parking area, the cobblestone stairs lead you directly to this Villa with a pool near Bellagio in Lake Como, where guests are invited to sit back and revel in their panoramic view of Lake Como under total relaxation.
What to expect in this £6,756 a week family-friendly villa near Bellagio, Italy?
The recent renovations have restored this luxurious property to its original 19th-century charm. 9 guests can enjoy the 4 bedrooms, two doubles, two twin bedrooms, a sofa bed, five bathrooms, an open-plan main floor, and a newly refurbished kitchen and dining room. The Villa offers guests a life of luxury as it is the perfect setting for an unforgettable holiday with family or friends.
Things to know before you book this Luxury Holiday rental in Lake Como
- Note there are many steps required to access the villa
- Please note that one of the guests will sleep on the sofa bed
- Pets are only welcome on request
- No smoking inside the villa.
The exterior of the villa is magnificent with a spacious garden, private swimming pool with a panoramic view, personal access to the beach, a furnished gazebo, an outdoor terrace, and private patios.
– Private swimming pool
– Private garden (450 sqmt)
– Private parking (2 cars)
– Furnished gazebo
– Outdoor storage
With this geographically-privileged location, guests at Villa Geovana can experience the wonders of Lake Como right from their backyard or pop down to nearby Bellagio, known locally as “the Pearl of the Lake”, for its traditional trattorias, much-loved gelato and fantastic shopping.
– Milan: 80 km
– Como: 30 km
– Lecco: 30 km
– Verona: 220 km
– Lugano: 80 km
- Nearest Village Lezzeno (walking distance)
- Nearest Restaurant Lezzeno (walking distance)
- Nearest Ferry Port (1 km)
- Nearest Airport Malpensa Airport (85 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The area around Lake Como is one of outstanding beauty. Stretching from the Swiss Alps to the Grigne and Legnone ranges, Lake Como is guarded by spectacular mountain landscapes. Pastel-coloured villages perch along the shorelines and trail up the steep sides. In this part of Italy, there are the simplest rural dwellings as well as the palatial villas of the 18th century.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- Whether exploring the lake by foot, car or boat, it should be a leisurely experience. Choose from one of the numerous activities the area offers, or simply enjoy the comfort of the splendid private villa.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The accommodations in the villa are located over three different floors and the main entrance opens onto the Villa’s second floor
– Open-plan living room
– Newly restored kitchen with brand new appliances
– Dining room
Villa can sleep 9 guests in 4 bedrooms, with two bedrooms with king-size beds
– Twin bedroom (convertible into a double) with a private terrace overlooking the lake and en-suite bathroom
– Private suite with a king-size bed, a lounge area complete with sitting room and a TV, a balcony overlooking the lake, an original 19th-century fireplace, a vanity area with an open closet and a full bathroom
– Spacious twin room (convertible into a double) with en-suite private bathroom
– Suite with a king-size bed with lounge area, en-suite bathroom, and private terrace overlooking the lake
– Living area with sofa-bed
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Air conditioning – A/C in every room
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Winter heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Swimming pool – Private
- Towels for the pool
- Pets – On request only and with prior agreement with the owner
- Waterfront/Lake Front
- Satellite TV
- Parking for 2 cars
- Dining area overlooking the lake and the Alps
- Laundry room with washing and dryer
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 9 people:
|Feb 24th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£6,756|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Aug 28th 2022||£6,756|
Extras for this Self-catered villa in Lake Como, Italy.
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport transfers
– Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Villa with a pool near Bellagio in Lake Como is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€800 payable in cash upon arrival|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m – 7.00 p.m|
|Departure time||10.00 am|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection|
|Energy costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Heating costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Tax||Tourist tax not included, payable locally in cash|
|Pets welcome?||On request|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included in the rental price|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. Short breaks on request.|
|Linen & towels included?||Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property|
|Other Ts and Cs||Mid-week maid service|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Luxury villa in the Lombardy region?
The Best way to book this Holiday villa rental in Lake Como is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this holiday rental in lake Villa in Como with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this holiday home in Como, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on villas in Como.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Como is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Lake Como., we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Lake Como, North of Italy.