Luxury Villa rental 2 | Porto Cervo, Sardinia | 3 bedrooms
Rent this Small luxury villa in Porto Cervo, Sardinia with a walk to Cala Granu Beach
A Perfect Small luxury villa rental in Porto Cervo, for the Summe holidays! This Private holiday villa can accommodate 6 guests in 3 en-suite bedrooms. Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air conditioning, BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Cable TV, DVD & Walk to Beach.
PRICES: From £5,269 to £7,102 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Village ,& Restaurant, Less than 1hr to Airport, Pretty Landscapes, Many Outdoor Activities nearby, Tourist Towns & Villages.
The Small luxury villa in Porto Cervo holds a much-desired position on Sardinia’s beautiful Costa Smeralda, within walking distance of Porto Cervo Marina with its shops, bars and fantastic restaurants as well as the lovely Cala Granu Beach. A wider choice of amenities can be found in Porto Cervo itself, just a few minutes car journey away
What’s inside this £5,269 to £7,102 a week Luxury Costa Smeralda villa in Porto Cervo, Italy?
The Costa Smeralda villa in Porto Cervo makes the ideal choice for a smaller group of Friends, Romantics, and families looking for a relaxing sunshine break while ample amenities to keep the whole family entertained are just a short distance away. This luxury villa in Sardinia has been lovingly looked after and boasts bright, homely furnishings with modern interiors, comfortably accommodating up to five guests across three spacious bedrooms. The accommodation is set out over one level and comprises of an open-plan living and dining room as well as a fitted kitchen comprising of all the necessary amenities for a more than comfortable stay. There is a double bedroom, a twin and a single room, each complete with an en-suite bathroom.
What must you know before renting this Luxury villa in Porto Cervo, Costa Smeralda?
- While restaurants and shops are reachable on foot, to reach the centre of Porto Cervo and wider explore the region, we recommend hiring a car
- The villa is in a residential area and away from the nightlife, so may not suit those looking for evening entertainment
- Keep an eye on the little ones on the Garden/terrace, and pool areas
- Heating costs: Check T&C’s below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets not allowed.
- Linen & towels: Yes, included in rental price.
- No smoking inside the villa.
Outside, the terrace is the perfect place to spend a lazy evening with a bottle of spumante while enjoying the peaceful surroundings. The barbecue is great for cooking up a storm made up of local delicacies. The large private pool is fantastic for those wanting to soak up the sunshine and cool off after a long day of sunbathing on the beach!
– Private swimming pool (9x4m)
– Covered dining area
– Lawned area
Located on the pretty peninsula of Capo Ferro, there are stunning sea views from the villa and wonderful direct access down to your own small beach. Exclusive Porto Cervo is just 2 kilometres away where you can celebrity spot at the marina, dine in one of the many upmarket restaurants or shop to your heart’s delight in the many designer boutiques. Created in the late 1950s by Prince Karim Aga Khan to be a prestigious retreat for the wealthy, Porto Cervo has gained a reputation for glitz and glamour. There are numerous fine dining options dotted throughout the town but if the luxury gets too much then why not opt for a simple and more affordable pizzeria.
- Nearest Airport Olbia Airport (32km)
- Nearest Town/City Porto Cervo (500m)
- Nearest Shop Porto Cerva Marina (500m)
- Nearest Restaurant Porto Cerva Marina (500m)
- Nearest Beach Cala Granu Beach (800m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Spotless sandy beaches with their turquoise seas and the sweet smell of macchia are some of the finest in the world. Further afield you can explore the rugged interior of the island and find one of the thousands of Nuraghic sites that are scattered across the emerald isle.
- You can discover the exclusive resort of Porto Cervo and wander around the marina looking out for celebrities, dine in one of the excellent restaurants or browse the designer boutiques. Created by Prince Karim Aga Khan in the 1950s, there’s a glamourous vibe across the town and it’s a fantastic place to visit.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- Golf-lovers be sure to visit the Robert Trent Jones-designed Pevero Golf Club nearby, arguably one of the finest in the world.
- If you are keen to go off the beaten track you may come across a deserted cove backed with tumbling hills and the sweet smell of macchia (Sardinian wild herbs). Others prefer the larger stretches of sand such as Spiaggia Liscia Ruia, often claimed to be the most beautiful beach in the region. Inland Sardinia also offers so much exploration, such as the 8,000 megalithic nuraghe (man-made stone towers on the rugged hilltops), many with stunning views all around.
– Living room with TV, DVD, CD and dining facilities
– Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, coffee machine and breakfast dining table
– Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
– Bedroom with twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
– Bedroom with single bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
– Bedroom with single (pull-out) bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
The luxury villa in Sardinia can accommodate 6 guests in 3 en-suite bedrooms
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, (5 units)
- Swimming pool: Private – Private swimming pool (9x4m)
- Cable TV
- Washing machine
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Apr 2nd 2021 – May 28th 2021||£5,269|
|May 28th 2021 – Jun 27th 2021||£5,842|
|Jun 27th 2021 – Jul 28th 2021||£6,414|
|Jul 28th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£7,102|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 27th 2021||£5,842|
|Sep 27th 2021 – May 27th 2022||£5,269|
|May 27th 2022 – Jun 26th 2022||£5,842|
|Jun 26th 2022 – Jul 27th 2022||£6,414|
|Jul 27th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£7,102|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 26th 2022||£5,842|
|Sep 26th 2022 – Oct 4th 2022||£5,269|
Children at the villa
Ideal for Kids & Teens
Extras for this Porto Cervo luxury villa in Sardinia
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury villa in Porto Cervo, Costa Smeralda is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 to be paid on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included in rental price (subject to fair usage – excess charges apply)|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, included in rental price|
|Minimum stay||Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay|
|Changeover day||Saturday only|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Private Luxury villa in Costa Smeralda with a pool?
The Best way to book this Family villa with a pool in Porto Cervo, Sardinia is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this holiday home in Costa Smeralda with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this luxury villa in Porto Cervo with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sardinia.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sardinia is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sardinia (Sardegna), Areas covering Costa Smeralda (Porto Cervo), Porto Rotondo in Sassari in Comune Olbia, Capo Coda Cavallo in Tavolara Island, Alghero, and Torre Delle Stelle, Pula in Cagliari for the more upmarket or the best beach accommodation from Cala Brandinchi to the charming medieval village of Castelsardo, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sardinia.