Vacation rental 4 with Hot tub | Loire valley | 4 Bedrooms
Vacation rental in Loire valley with a Hot tub & Tennis Court – Le Clos Lumiere
Perfect house for rent in Loire valley for families with Teens. This Private home can accommodate sleep 8 guests. Facilities include 4 ensuite bedrooms, Hot Tub, Wi-Fi/Internet, BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Fireplace, Heating, Caretaker/Owner on Site, Tennis Court, Walking Paths, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Horse Riding, and much more Outdoor Activities nearby.
PRICES: From £3,156 to £5,090 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Chateaux nearby, Wine tasting, golf, horseback riding, tennis, and restaurants nearby.
In the heart of the Loire Valley, attached to a grand chateau, this Vacation rental in Loire valley is an elegant and stylish home in an idyllic rural setting surrounded by vineyards. The owners have recently restored this wing of their own chateau and what they have created is remarkable. Step up to the main living space where light floods in from the south-facing garden and you are greeted with sophisticated style and character around you. The original fireplace and wood-beamed ceilings are a nod to the home’s historical past whilst cool, modern furnishings and fittings allow you to live in 21st Century comfort.
Get to know this £3,156 to £5,090 a week Vacation rental in Loire valley.
This Vacation rental in Loire valley has 4 ensuite bedrooms, each of them furnished gracefully with beautiful features and contemporary bathrooms. Three are on the first floor, 2 doubles and a twin, whilst there is a delightful garden double bedroom outside that offers guests a little privacy from the main wing. The three doubles have king-size beds and TVs to add to the sense of luxury around you.
Guests could just revel in the fact that you’re staying in a part of a stunning 17th-century chateau, which has been listed as a French historical monument, as you sip fine red wine from the surrounding AOC Bourgueil vineyards.
Guests at the Vacation rental have their own private south-facing garden with a pretty al-fresco dining area by the ancient walls or as well as a hot tub overlooking the glorious lawn and shady trees. You are also free to use the chateau’s tennis courts and explore the owner’s estate if you wish to soak up the mesmerising views of the rural surroundings.
It’s just a few minutes in the car to a local restaurant and a little village with a boulangerie for your morning bread and pastries or head to the nearby town of Bourgueil, just 10 minutes away, especially on market day on a Tuesday and Saturday morning. Famous for its excellent red wine, there are also some lovely restaurants and shops selling delicious local products that the ‘Garden of France’ is so famous for such as truffles, cheeses, and rillettes.
- Nearest Airport: Tours/Nantes (50km/180km)
- Nearest Train Station: St-Patrice/Gare TGV de Saint Pierre des Corps (4.5km /50km)
- Nearest Village:(2km )
- Nearest Shop: Boulangerie/pharmacy (2km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (1.5km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Bourgueil (9km)
- Nearest Town/City: Bourgueil(9km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf Saumur(35km)
- Nearest Tennis: Château’s grounds(On-site )
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The house is in the heart of the ‘Garden of France’, only a 5-minute drive from the Loire river. Visit fairy-tale chateaux, beautiful vineyards, and rural villages so typical of this region.
- This is of course the land of magical chateaux, many of them near the house such as Chateau de Langeais (14km), Chateau de Villandry (23km), Chateau Royal d’Amboise (66km) and Chateau de Chenonceau (70km). all within an hour’s drive. A little further but worth the drive is Chateau de Chambord (123km) which should be combined with a visit to the utterly beautiful town of Blois (111km) on the Loire river.
- highlights to the south-west include the Fontevraud Abbey (28km) and the fascinating Troglodyte caves in Rochemenier (53km).
- Resting on the banks of the Vienne River to the south, the medieval town of Chinon (32km) is a wonderful place to visit for the day. Follow the winding streets full of little shops and restaurants up to the castle and appreciate the history all around you. It’s another wine-producing town so be sure to stop off in one of the town’s caves where you can sample some local produce! Hire canoes for a leisurely afternoon by the river.
- There is yet more fascinating history to discover in Tours (38km), also an excellent place for its high-end gastronomy with amazing markets across the city. Wine-lovers should continue to the famous vineyards of Vouvray (58km).
- Special events and gatherings: In 2019 the region is celebrating its Renaissance by marking 500 years since the death of Leonardo da Vinci and the year the first stone was laid for Chateau de Chambord. There will be many special events and expositions taking place across the Loire Valley.
- Culinary Experiences: Discover fine regional foods such as amazing cheeses, truffles, excellent meats, and preserved pears. Within 2km of the house, you can pick up your morning pastries and bread from the boulangerie in the local village, where you will also find a pharmacy and doctors. There’s an excellent restaurant serving local specialties within 1.5km.
- Active outdoors:
- Canoe along the Loire river and sample the sparkling wine in Saumur (32km), home of the Cadre Noir equestrian school or explore the wine caves in the winding lanes of pretty Chinon (32km).
- In the afternoons in July and August, there is a leisure park just south of Bourgueil with a lake where you can swim when the lifeguard is present as well as a beach, games for kids, petanque, volleyball, ping-pong and bike paths connecting to the Loire à Vélo (a cycling trail along the Loire riverside). This is also a lovely area for hiking.
- Indeed, there are many fantastic activities around the region from golf within thirty minutes near Saumur or Fontevraud and horse-riding in the area.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Ground Floor with an Open-plan living room with TV, Bose music system, and fireplace
Clos Interior (220m2)
Ground Floor (main entrance via steps)
– Open-plan living room with TV, Bose music system, and fireplace
– Open-plan dining room
– Open-plan kitchen, well-equipped including a fridge, freezer, induction hobs, wine cellar, mixer and Nespresso coffee machine
Vacation rental for 8 guests in 4 ensuite bedrooms
– Double bedroom with king-size bed (180cm), TV, desk and bathroom with bath, shower and WC
– Twin bedroom (beds 90cm each) and bathroom with bath and WC
– Double bedroom with king-size bed (180cm), TV, desk and bathroom with shower and WCIndependent Bedroom (Garden Level)– Double bedroom with king-size bed (180cm), TV, desk and bathroom with shower and WC
– Jacuzzi spa (for up to 7 guests)
– Weber gas BBQ and Plancha
– Al-fresco dining area
– South-facing garden
– Tennis courts in chateau’s grounds (rackets and balls available)
- Property Floorplans (Please check at the time of enquiry)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/May be charged please check T&C’s Below
- TV (local and international channels)
- Disney channel
- Bose music system with Deezer (music streaming service)
- I-Pad available
- Board games
- Baby monitor
- Changing mat
- Bottle warmer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Washing machine, dryer, and ironing facilities
- Hot Tub
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
- Tennis Court
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Jan 19th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£3,156|
|May 1st 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£4,072|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£5,090|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Oct 9th 2021||£4,072|
|Oct 9th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£3,156|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Apr 30th 2022||£3,156|
|Apr 30th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£4,072|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 23rd 2022||£5,090|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Extras for this Vacation rental in Loire Valley
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
- Local luxury concierge service made available to guests
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Vacation rental in Loire valley with a Hot tub is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 paid to the owner by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||11.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, plus linen changed mid-stay for stays of 2 weeks or more. Slippers and bathrobes for the Jacuzzi are also included.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy, and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance, and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Tax||French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner’s rental terms one month before the arrival.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Vacation rental in Loire valley with a Hot tub?
The Best way to book this chateau with a pool in Loire Valley is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Vacation rental in Loire valley with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a Chateau, Villa, or apartment with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa in Loire Valley.
- We make sure your contract is with the Chateau OR villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If the Chateau or Villa in Loire Valley is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget in Loire Valley.
- Since we work directly and closely with this villa in Loire Valley., we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Loire Valley.