Villa 1 with pool | Loire Valley | 7 Bedrooms
Country house villa in Loire valley with pool – Manoir Les Deux Fonds
An ideal holiday cottage in Loire Valley with a pool for families with children and a group of friends. The Exclusive Manoir can sleep 14 guests. Facilities include – 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, BBQ, Satellite TV, Indoor Games, Outdoor Games, Table Tennis, Pool/Snooker, DVD, Caretaker/Owner on Site, Ideal for Kids & Teens, Watersports, Golf & Tennis Nearby, Horse Riding, and more Outdoor Activities.
PRICES: From £3,966 for 3 nights to £10,032 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Village of Avoise on the river Sarthe (2km ), Solesmes (10km) – The Abbey Saint-Pierre of Solesmes (dating back to 1010), Children can enjoy the nearby Manoir de la Cour (4km), a child-friendly history museum in Asnières. Visit Saumur (85km) on the Loire with its 10th-century chateau or take a drive to experience some incredible wine tasting.
As soon as you walk in the elegant entrance hall you will be taken aback by the beautifully tiled floors and the exquisite spiral staircase. This is the owner’s home, dating back to the 19th century and they have decorated and styled it with refined taste and charm. There is an elegant yet warm ambience and throughout this Country house villa in Loire valley, you can see the owner’s passion for hunting, with many trophies and paintings on display.
Get to know this £6,101 to £10,032 per week villa holiday rental in Loire valley.
In the glorious Sarthe valley, surrounded by rivers and wonderful countryside, is the stylish holiday villa you can find in the loire valley, france. With 7 beautiful bedrooms, a heated swimming pool and vast gardens, this is a picture-perfect place to relax and explore this charming region of the Loire valley.
Long leisurely lunches can be spent under the shade of the century-old trees with friends and family
Long leisurely lunches can be spent under the shade of the century-old trees eating fine local food with friends and family, with the sounds of the river flowing at the end of the garden. A wonderful place to relax, read a book, bathe in the sun and swim in the stunning heated swimming pool.
Outside Grounds – Main Château (20 Guests)
- Private heated swimming pool (size: 15 x 5m/depth: 1.10m – 1.5m/shape: rectangular) with rolling shutter, open from approximately mid-May to end-October.
- Al-fresco dining table and chairs
- River running through the grounds
- Off road parking
The manoir is just 2km away from the little village of Avoise on the river Sarthe. There are some pretty nature trails and gentle walks around the village and surrounding countryside and you can also visit the village’s old lavoir.
This is a remarkable area to explore, whether you head north to nearby Le Mans with its beautiful old town or south to the thriving University city of Angers. The magnificent castles of the Loire Valley can be explored or hop on a train in nearby Sablé-sur-Sarthe to the amazing city of Paris in just over an hour by TGV.
Your nearest shops, bakery, cafes and restaurants are in Parcé-sur-Sarthe (6km), a characterful village just a short drive away, following the river eastwards. Nearby, just to the north of Avoise, is Asnières-sur-Vegre, a small ‘village of character’ on the river Vegre with some beautiful buildings, old churches and the lovely Jardin Mosaïque.
Sablé-sur-Sarthe (14km) is another lovely town where you have a greater choice of facilities and restaurants and you can take a riverboat on the Sarthe. Here is there is also a train station where you can get the TGV to Paris in just over an hour.
- Nearest Airport: Angers Loire Airport/Nantes(45km/165km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Caen Ouistreham/St-Malo (191km/196km)
- Nearest Train Station:Sablé-sur-Sarthe(14km)
- Nearest Village: Avoise(2km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Noyen/Sarthe(10km)
- Nearest Golf:Sablé-sur-Sarthe(20km)
- Nearest Shop:Parcé-sur-Sarthe(6km)
- Nearest Restaurant:Parcé-sur-Sarthe/Solesmes(6km/12km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub:Parcé-sur-Sarthe(6km)
- Nearest Tennis: (6km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Kids must visit the nearby Manoir de la Cour (4km), a child-friendly history museum in Asnières. Those looking to explore the great chateaux of the Loire Valley shouldn’t miss Le Château du Lude (50km) or the magnificent Château de Villandry (102km) amongst many more.
- The old town has cobbled streets and 15th century timbered houses and has a wonderful museum which showcases its archaeological history. There are some beautiful parks to explore and some amazing restaurants to visit.
- Further afield there are some stunning parts of France to discover. Head south to the heart of the Loire Valley to Angers (67km), the lively university city with a great café culture, or further down to Saumur (85km) on the Loire with its 10th-century chateau and equestrian heritage, not forgetting some incredible wine tasting.
- To the north, a day trip to Mont Saint-Michel (155km) is possible or a little further to Bayeux (230km) and the amazing D-Day beaches or Normandy.
- Special events and gatherings: Famous Le Mans (40km) is the most famous highlight of this area. It is of course well known for hosting the annual racing event, yet the city has so much more to offer.
- Culinary Experiences: One of the best Michelin starred restaurants in the area is located in la Fleche, just 30mins away.
- Beaches: A short drive from here is a small village that has a lake & beach. This is a great place for the Teens to have some fun, as well as having a family picnic amongst the striking scenery.
- Active outdoors:
- There is plenty in terms of activity with horse-riding within a short drive, golf and tennis within fifteen minutes and lots of wonderful walks and hikes in the region. Kids will love La Fleche zoo (33km).
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Feel instantly at home with the sumptuous living room in the coutry house
You will feel instantly at home with the sumptuous living room, the classic and comfortable library, and the light and airy billiard room. Keen cooks are given plenty of space in the welcoming French kitchen whilst the seven bedrooms have pretty furnishings and lovely features, some with glorious garden views through the traditional French windows. Roll-top baths and immaculate shower rooms add to the refinement and sophistication of this unique and lovely manor house.
– Beautiful entry hall with a wide spiral staircase leading to first floor
– Living room
– Library with sofas
– Billiard room
– Well-equipped kitchen with breakfast table (can be extended for up to 14 guests), hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee machine
7 bedroom Loire valley accommodation with a pool for 14 guests
– Five double bedrooms with queen size beds
– Two bedrooms with single beds (four single beds in total)
– Four shower rooms (one en suite)
- Property Floorplans (Please check at the time of enquiry)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating (See terms for costs)
- Decorative fireplace
- Billiard table (on request only and not available to children)
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- I-pod docking station
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Private Pool
- Child-Safe Pool
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Games
- Outdoor Games
- Table Tennis
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 14 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|May 9th 2022 – May 28th 2022||£3,818||£4,332||£4,846||£5,874|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 11th 2022||£5,091||£5,776||£6,461||£7,831|
|Jun 11th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||–||–||–||£7,831|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 9th 2022||–||–||–||£9,006|
|Jul 9th 2022 – Aug 20th 2022||–||–||–||£9,658|
|Aug 20th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||–||–||–||£9,006|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 10th 2022||–||–||–||£7,831|
|Sep 10th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£5,091||£5,776||£6,461||£7,831|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Dec 10th 2022||£3,818||£4,332||£4,846||£5,874|
|Dec 10th 2022 – Dec 31st 2022||£5,091||£5,776||£6,461||£7,831|
|Dec 31st 2022 – May 27th 2023||£3,818||£4,332||£4,846||£5,874|
|May 27th 2023 – Jun 10th 2023||£5,091||£5,776||£6,461||£7,831|
|Jun 10th 2023 – Jun 24th 2023||–||–||–||£7,831|
|Jun 24th 2023 – Jul 8th 2023||–||–||–||£9,006|
|Jul 8th 2023 – Aug 19th 2023||–||–||–||£9,658|
|Aug 19th 2023 – Aug 26th 2023||–||–||–||£9,006|
|Aug 26th 2023 – Sep 9th 2023||–||–||–||£7,831|
|Sep 9th 2023 – Sep 23rd 2023||£5,091||£5,776||£6,461||£7,831|
|Sep 23rd 2023 – Nov 10th 2023||£3,818||£4,332||£4,846||£5,874|
Please note that these prices/rates are a guide only and may not be correct at the current date. For an accurate quote
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Extras for this villa holiday rental in Loire Valley / Le Mans
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
- Chef/Cook Available
- Maid Service Available
- Babysitting Available
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this villa rental in Loire valley is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 charged to client’s credit card prior to arrival.|
|Arrival time||Between 5.00 p.m. and 8.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||Before 11.0.0 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||€100/day, when required.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels. Mid-stay change for bookings of more than one week also included.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and mid-stay clean for bookings of more than one week also included.|
|Pool heating charge?||No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures|
|Changeover day||Saturday from mid June to mid September. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights from mid June to mid September. 3 nights during all other periods.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings/Stag&Hen Parties and othe celebrations are not authorised.|
|Other Ts and Cs||The pool is open from approximately mid-May to end-October.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that during the ’24 Heures Du Mans’ racing event, advertised rates do not apply (minimum stay may differ also) – please contact us for a full, up to date quote.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Villa with pool in Loire Valley / Le Mans?
The Best way to book this chateau with a pool in Loire Valley is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Holiday villa in Loire Valley with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a Chateau, Villa, or apartment with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa in Loire Valley.
- We make sure your contract is with the Chateau OR villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If the Chateau or Villa in Loire Valley is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget in Loire Valley.
- Since we work directly and closely with this villa in Loire Valley., we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Loire Valley..