Villa 1 with pool | Uzes, Languedoc | 6 Bedrooms
Book this Villa rental with a Pool in Uzes, France
If you are looking for a Romantic French holiday in Europe this Villa is an ideal option for a wonderful holiday. Facilities include 6 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms. Villa can accommodate 12 Guests. Great for Kids & Teens, Private Pool, Wi-Fi, BBQ, Cable TV, Bicycles Provided, Indoor Games, Table Tennis, DVD, Fireplace, Heating, and Stag/Hen allowed. Also with good access to Wine Tasting, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, Walking & Hiking Path sand Plesant Landscapes.
PRICES: From £2,016 to £4,300 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Languedoc and the Provence’s charming and beautiful towns, vineyards and stunning Mediterranean coastline “growers market”, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, the nearby ancient town of Avignon, Explore the old town of Nimes, medieval riverside town of Orange.
French holidays in the Languedoc don’t really get better than this…imagine arriving at an 18th Century farmhouse surrounded by three acres of Côte du Rhone vineyards, a swimming pool to die for, gardens dotted with lavender and panoramic views over endless vines.
What’s in this £2,016 to £4,300 a week Villa rental with a Pool in Uzes, Languedoc?
The Villa in Uzes has been gracefully restored with special care to maintain its original and charming patina. Here it’s less about sterile perfection, and more about warmth, character and authenticity. It is not surprising that it has appeared in several interior design magazines. Stone walls, old fireplaces, colour washed walls and Provençale furniture are complimented nicely by the modern and well-equipped kitchen which is a pleasure to cook in. However a private chef is also available for delicious meals at home, which past guests highly recommend!
Things to know before you rent this Villa in Languedoc.
- Some of the bedrooms are suitable for children only (see ‘Features’ tab for full details)
- The WiFi signal and speed may be weak
- The lovely pool comes equipped with a handy evening cover, which helps keep it warm
- Maybe traditionally styled for a laid back feeling
- It May have some simple amenities and features – mean that you can enjoy top holiday destinations for less!
Outdoors, the stunning views can be enjoyed from many terraces, the garden, and the pool and there’s plenty to keep everyone busy with bikes, ping pong, swing, toys, books, and DVDs.
– Private swimming pool (shape: rectangular/size: 10x5m) with a pull over cover to keep the heat in during the night
– Poolside terrace
– Gas barbecue
– Outdoor dining terrace
– 2 pergolas
– Play area with swings and ping pong table
– Off-road parking for 4 cars
The Villa setting is rural, but a charming village with restaurants and shops is just 3 kms away. This area is rich with things to do and experience; horse-riding, kayaking, mountain-biking, markets, and famous towns to visit. Uzès, Châteauneuf, Pont du Gard, Orange, Avignon, and Nîmes are all just 30-40 minutes away.
Although the villa is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, yet with the Provence on its doorstep, The villa not only has access to a pretty village with all basic amenities but also just about 25km from the pretty historic town of Uzès. A well-known tourist destination that offers an expansive range of bistros, restaurants, and pubs.
- Nearest Airport: Avignon/Marseilles/Nimes/Montpellier (45mins/90mins/70mins/90mins)
- Nearest Train Station: Avignon TGV (45mins)
- Nearest Village: Cavillargues (2.5km)
- Nearest Town/City: Bangols sur Ceze/Pont du Gard/Uzes/ (10mins/20mins/30mins)
- Nearest Supermarket: Bangols sur Ceze(10km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Cavillargues(2.5km)
- Nearest Tennis: Cavillargues(2.5km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Cavillargues(2.5km)
- Nearest Beach: Aigues Mortes(1h)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Numerous historical sites surround Mas Cote du Rhone, including Châteauneuf-du-Pape. This is one of the major producers of wine in southern France and there are a number of cellars that love nothing more than inviting guests along to appreciate and learn more about their product.
- We highly recommended a trip to the ancient town of Avignon, full of history, art, culture and life. Registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Popes’ Palace, the Bridge of Avignon and the Palace Square are just a few of the marvellous attractions on offer. It is said that once you arrive in Avignon, you will never want to leave…
- Stroll through the old town of Nimes, with its trendy shops, restaurants, café lined streets, and food markets, and indulge yourselves in all the delicious produce on offer in the region. Don’t forget to visit the prestigious Pont du Gard aqueduct!
- The medieval riverside town of Orange is a further day-trip option with plenty of Roman monuments, museums and a lively market every Thursday.
- Today, both the Languedoc and the Provence are appreciated for their charming and beautiful towns, vineyards and stunning Mediterranean coastline. Visiting these regions will give you a real hunger to explore, so make sure to rent a car.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences:
- Visit the Place des Herbes and sit at a café enjoying a coffee whilst watching the local life bustle past. A “Grand marché” takes place on Saturday morning and a “growers market” on Wednesday morning, both highly recommended. Further local markets include Bagnols-sur-Ceze, where venders sell their produce on Wednesdays and Pont-Saint-Esprit Market which is open on a Saturday.
- Active outdoors:
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Style and Character
This Villa Rental with a Pool in Uzes is designed to thrill the senses and to fully transport you to this quintessentially charming part of Southern France. The Villa is all about the Languedoc; dreamy days full of sunshine, fragrant lavender, tables spread with fresh food and glasses of wine in hand.
– Fully equipped kitchen (4 ring stove, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, grill, hob, toaster, oven, microwave, mini-refrigerator, pantry items)
– Guest W.C.
The villa rental in Uzes, France can sleep 12 Guest in 6 Bedrooms
– Dining room with seating for 12 people and child’s high chair. Access to two outdoor pergolas
– Bedroom 1 with super king-size bed
– Bedroom 2 with double bed
– Bedroom 3 with one double bed
– Bedroom 4 with one double bed
– Bathroom 1 with bath with shower, washbasin, and toilet
– Bedroom 5 with one double bed and one cot
– Bedroom 6 with twin beds (only suitable for 2 children)
– Bathroom 2 with bath with shower, washbasin, and toilet
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Swimming pool (Private Pool)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below.
- Working Fireplace in the master bedroom, living room and kitchen
- Fans in every room
- Iron & Board
- Miele washing machine and tumble dryer
- Books for Kids
- DVD Player
- Indoor Games – Board games
- Table Tennis
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite TV/Cable TV
- Video Library
- Garden chairs
- Deck chairs
- Bicycles Provided – 4 adult bikes and 3 kids bikes
- Kayak / Canoe
- Stag/Hen allowed on request
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Feb 14th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£2,016|
|May 1st 2021 – May 29th 2021||£2,688|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 5th 2021||£4,032|
|Jun 5th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£3,494|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£4,032|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£4,300|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£4,032|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£3,360|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 23rd 2021||£2,419|
|Oct 23rd 2021 – Oct 30th 2021||£2,419|
|Oct 30th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£2,016|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Apr 30th 2022||£2,016|
|Apr 30th 2022 – May 28th 2022||£2,688|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 4th 2022||£4,032|
|Jun 4th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£3,494|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£4,032|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 18th 2022||£4,300|
Extras for this Pretty villa rental in Uzes, Languedoc-Roussillon
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property:
– Private local chef
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Villa rental with a Pool in Uzes, Languedoc is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||£700 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||3.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, plus a linen change on Saturday is included for stays of more than one week.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes, plus mid-stay cleaning on Saturday is also included for stays of more than one week. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Changeover day||Saturday. Other days can be requested.|
|Energy costs included?||Extra £150 per week from October to April for electricty and wood, paid locally.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately end of May to early October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner’s rental terms before the arrival.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Villa rental with a Pool in Uzes, Languedoc?
The Best way to book this Villa with a pool in Uzes, Languedoc is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this villa with a pool in Languedoc with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this Private villa with a pool in Uzes with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the Languedoc-Roussillon.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in Uzes is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in the Languedoc-Roussillon, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Languedoc, South of France.