Villa 10 with pool | Syracuse, Sicily | 5 bedrooms
Sicily self-catering villa rental with a pool near Syracuse
If you planning on renting a villa in Sicily, Then this Family-friendly Sicilian vacation rental in Syracuse is a superb option with 3 km to the Beach. The Villa accommodates 8 guests in 5 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms, Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, DVD, Heating, Cot(s) & High Chair(s) on request.
PRICES: From £2,479 to £4,957 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Beach Nearby, Walk to Restaurant, Rural Location, Walking/Hiking Paths, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Tourist Towns & Villages Historical Sites.
If you find your happiness where the sun shines, This Sicilian self-catering villa rental with a pool near Syracuse could be your perfect holiday home. Aside from the fact that it’s tucked away in the South-Eastern tip of Sicily, if you’re on a quest to find a beautiful outside space, this is it. A pretty pastel yellow villa set amidst bountiful citrus trees, manicured lawns with sun loungers and a delightful dining set-up await you. In the very centre of it all, an inviting swimming pool will keep the whole family entertained for hours.
What’s inside this £2,479 to £4,957 a week House for rent in sicily?
All on one level, the self-catering villa rental in Sicily is great if you are travelling with smaller children who aren’t quite ready to navigate stairs. This villa is made for easy living with an open plan living and dining area, that are perfect for keeping an eye on the kids while you cook up a fresh Italian feast, or socialise with friends. Recently renovated, you’ll find the elegant rooms are delicately decorated with traditional wood furnishings, warm rugs and sumptuous sofas and armchairs. This theme is evident all throughout this holiday home. Sleeping 8 people in 5 bedrooms, the villa features 3 doubles, one of which has an en-suite bathroom and dressing room, and two singles. With three bedrooms in all, there should not be any fuss over whose turn it is!
What to know before renting this family-friendly villa in Syracuse, Sicily?
- This villa features six split air-conditioning units only
- You might need a car if you’d like to visit other cities in south-east Sicily such as Ragusa and Modica, which is certainly recommended
- Heating costs: Yes
- End of stay cleaning: Yes, See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets not welcome.
- Linen & Pool towels are also included. – See T&c’s below for more information.
- No smoking inside the villa.
– Garden with dining area: table, chairs, sun loungers, and parasol
– Swimming pool (10m x 5m, depth: 1.2m – 2m), open approximately end-March to mid-November
– Outdoor shower
– Private parking
Syracuse possesses an untouched timelessness. This historic city is world-famous for its ancient Greek and Roman ruins. Walk around its dazzling white Baroque piazza at any time, but especially at sunrise, as it is an extraordinary experience that will leave a lasting impression. Just to meander around the medieval streets lined with bars, cafes and restaurants is a treat. All that’s left is to take a dip in that azure Ionian Sea.
- Nearest Airport: Catania (65 km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Comiso (104 km)
- Nearest Village: (3 km)
- Nearest Town/City: Siracusa (5 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (1 km)
- Nearest Beach: (3 km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (4 km)
- Nearest Shop: (4 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Here, in the south-east of Sicily you’ll discover the most stunning examples of those Baroque cities. Enter Syracuse, home to one of the greatest ancient Greek theatres that’s still in use today, a Roman amphitheatre, picturesque piazzas, sandy beaches and olive-green seas. Or, the beautiful town of Ragusa, renowned for its jaw-dropping buildings and wonderful Piazza Duomo, brimming with bars and restaurants (a few Michelin star ones at that). And then there’s Modica. What can we say? Aside from its world-renowned chocolate, the churches, palazzi and bewitching buildings that line the narrow streets of Upper and Lower parts of the city are joyous.
- Acireale, another Baroque town. Overlooking the Ionian Sea, its fascinating architecture, a world-renowned carnival, historic churches and that fact it’s near the magnificent Mount Etna – are real pulls.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- Sightseeing done, head for the beach. Crescent shaped sandy bays, rugged coastlines, rocky coves and long stretches of white sand await you – with enough water sports to keep the whole family entertained. Or you could enjoy an arancino or two; the local street food in Sicily is unsurpassing.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The 5 bedroom villa in Syracuse can accommodate 8 guests including children
– Master double bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room
– Two double bedrooms
– Two single bedrooms
– Bathroom with bathtub
– Bathroom with shower
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, (six split units)
- Swimming pool: NOPool – if you rent along with a 02 bedroom neighboring villa you have access to a pool
- Satellite TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Mosquito nets
- Private parking
- Mid-week cleaning (4 hours)
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Mar 26th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£2,479|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£3,098|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 24th 2021||£4,131|
|Jul 24th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£4,957|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£4,131|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£3,098|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||£2,479|
|Jan 8th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£2,479|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£3,098|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 23rd 2022||£4,131|
|Jul 23rd 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£4,957|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£3,098|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Sep 27th 2022||£2,479|
Extras for this Sicily villa rental with pool
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Welcome basket with breakfast items
– Mid-week cleaning (4 hours)
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Maid service
– Private chef
– Boat rental
– Airport transfers
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Sicily self-catering villa in Syracuse is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, electricity and air-conditioning are included up to 300 Kwh per week. Excess charged extra, payable locally.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be charged €30 (paid locally).|
|Departure time||8.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, with linen changed weekly and bath towels changed mid-week.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Changeover day||Saturday in July and August. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. All other durations on request.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Internet access?||WI-FI internet access included.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Tax||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Heating costs included?||Extra cost, payable locally.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately end-March to mid-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||This property features six split air-conditioning units only.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Self-catering vacation rental in Sicily?
The Best way to book this Self-catering vacation rental in Sicily is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should rent this family-friendly House in Syracuse, Sicily with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Self-catering vacation rental in Sicily with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Messina, Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.