Villa 16 with a pool | Ragusa, Sicily | 5 bedrooms
Luxury Home with a Private pool in Ragusa, Sicily, Italy
A Beachfront Family-Friendly villa to rent in Ragusa, Sicily for summer vacation to Italy, This holiday rental is a perfect HomeAway from home with just 700m to the beach. The luxury villa can accommodate 10 guests in 5 Ensuite bedrooms, Facilities include a Private Pool, Air-Con, Wi-Fi available (on request), BBQ, Satellite TV, Heating, Highchair & cot subjected to availability and may have available at extra cost.
PRICES: From £3,092 to£9,135 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to beach & Restaurant, Tennis Nearby, Baroque hilltop towns, Ancient Greek temples, Roman theatres, and astounding food culture.
Like to be beside the seaside? You will in this impressive five-bedroom Luxury home with a Private pool in Sicily. Within walking distance of the beach, The Holiday villa is a fabulous proposition. Set overlooking Marina di Modica, in the most southern part of Italy, the sea views are sublime, the beautiful sandy beach is sun-blessed and there’s something for everyone. Families will delight in the local Piazzetta bursting with live bands, market stalls, restaurants, and cafes. With the sea on your doorstep, beach sports and general relaxing await you.
What’s inside this £3,092 to £9,135 a week Luxury beachfront villa in Sicily, Italy?
Step inside and prepare to be wowed by this contemporary three-floor holiday home. Crisp white decor and stylish blue accents make an instant impression and blend perfectly with the sea-side location. There’s no choice between modern luxury and comfort here because the Vacation home has combined both with cushy white sofas, pale wooden floors, and modern artwork. The 5 bedrooms amplify the crisp white theme further, picking out slight nautical hues here and there. Simply stylish, two rooms have private balconies, and all are en-suite shower or bathrooms and there are options for twin beds – so perfect for families, as well as that dine-in kitchen. Sit your family around the table for a fresh bowl of pasta you’ve whipped up while looking out of your window at those incredible sea views or entice them out of the pool for a relaxed lunch or supper under the covered terrace with panoramic vistas.
Feel like you couldn’t get any more relaxed? Treat yourself to a little ‘me-time’ at the in-house wellness room with Spa and hot tub. This beachfront luxury Villa is the perfect base for exploring the glorious south-east of Sicily – that’s for sure.
What to know before renting this holiday home with a pool in Ragusa, Sicily?
- If you don’t mind pebbly beaches, there’s one right in front of the villa, but for a sandy beach, it’s just a few minutes walk
- This Villa has 10 air-conditioning units
- Heating costs: Yes, Check T&C’s below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Yes, See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets Not allowed.
- Linen & towels are also included.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
Although watching as a spectator from your very own seafront villa, with a private swimming pool, can be just as enticing. Boasting expansive decked terraces with sun loungers and dining areas and an outdoor kitchen to grill the ‘catch of the day’, you may not want to leave anyway.
– Private salt-water swimming pool (12m x 5m, depth: 1.5m), open approximately April to end-November
– Sun loungers and parasols
– Balcony with dining table with chairs and armchair
– Outdoor shower
If you were cast away on an island, you may want that island to be Sicily, a beguiling place of contrasts. From bewitching Baroque hilltop towns to sun-blessed beaches, ancient Greek temples, Roman theatres, astounding food and an iconic volcano – it’s certainly one of Italy’s top draws.
- Nearest Airport: Comiso (60 km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Catania (130 km)
- Nearest Train Station: Pozzallo Station (9 km)
- Nearest Shop: Shops, banks, restaurants (6 km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf Donnafugata (45 km)
- Nearest Town/City: Ragusa (15 km)
- Nearest Beach: (700 m)
- Nearest Restaurant: (1.7 km)
- Nearest Village: (2 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Here, in the south-east of Sicily, you’ll discover the most stunning examples of those Baroque cities. Enter Syracuse, home to one of the greatest ancient Greek theatres that’s still in use today, a Roman amphitheatre, picturesque piazzas, sandy beaches and olive-green seas. Or, the beautiful town of Ragusa, renowned for its jaw-dropping buildings and wonderful Piazza Duomo, brimming with bars and restaurants (a few Michelin star ones at that). And then there’s Modica. What can we say? Aside from its world-renowned chocolate, the churches, palazzi and bewitching buildings that line the narrow streets of Upper and Lower parts of the city are joyous.
- Acireale, another Baroque town. Overlooking the Ionian Sea, its fascinating architecture, a world renowned carnival, historic churches and that fact it’s near the magnificent Mount Etna – are real pulls.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- Sightseeing done, head for the beach. Crescent shaped sandy bays, rugged coastlines, rocky coves and long stretches of white sand await you – with enough water sports to keep the whole family entertained. Or, you could just relax in the glorious southern sun of course, with an arancino or two. The local street food in Sicily is unsurpassing.
– Living room
– Well-equipped kitchen, with dining table & chairs: mixer, microwave, electric oven, fridges, freezer, toaster, dishwasher
– Wellness area with sauna, hot tub and shower
– Twin bedroom with en-suite shower
– Laundry room
The Modica Villa in Sicily can accommodate up to 10 people with 5 Ensuite bedrooms
– Living/dining room
– Double bedroom with en-suite shower
– Twin bedroom with en-suite shower
– Guest toilet
– Small sitting room
– Double bedroom with en-suite shower
– Master bedroom, with en-suite shower & panoramic terrace
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, (10 units)
- Swimming pool: Private salt-water swimming pool (12m x 5m, depth: 1.5m), open approximately April to end-November
- Sun loungers and parasols
- Hot Tub
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Wine Cellar
- Washing machine
- TV with satellite receiver
- CD player
- DVD player
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Mar 30th 2021 – Apr 24th 2021||£3,092|
|Apr 24th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£4,216|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£5,762|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 24th 2021||£7,729|
|Jul 24th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£9,135|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£7,729|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£5,762|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 23rd 2021||£4,216|
|Oct 23rd 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£3,092|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||£4,216|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Apr 23rd 2022||£3,092|
|Apr 23rd 2022 – May 21st 2022||£4,216|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£5,762|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 23rd 2022||£7,729|
|Jul 23rd 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£9,135|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£5,762|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 1st 2022||£4,216|
Extras for this Family villa near the beach in Sicily, Italy
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Welcome basket (breakfast items)
– Mid-week cleaning (4 hours)
Extra services available (payable locally):
– Boat rental
– Car rental
– Airport transfers
– Small wine cellar
– Welcome buffet
– Private chef
– Maid service
– Fridge pre-stocking
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Self-catering Luxury Home with a Private pool in Sicily is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 pm – 9.00 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be charged €50 (paid locally).|
|Departure time||10.00 am|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included up to 500kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Changeover day||Saturday from end-June to end-August. Flexible during all other periods.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. Other durations on request.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Heating costs included?||Yes, included up to 500kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately April to end-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||This property features 10 air-conditioning units.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Luxury Home with a Private pool in Ragusa, Sicily, Italy?
The Best way to book this Luxury Holiday Home with a Private pool in Sicily is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this villa rental near the beach in Ragusa with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Large Vacation rental in Trapani with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Messina, Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.