Villa 3 to rent | St Emilion, Aquitaine | 6 Bedrooms
Family-Friendly chateau with a pool to rent in St Emilion, near Bordeaux
If you are looking for villas to rent in St Emilion, in the South West of France, this Villa in Aquitaine is perfect for groups and families with children. Facilities include 6 bedrooms & 6 Bathrooms. The Villa can accommodate 12 Guests. Ideal for Kids & Teens, Private Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi, BBQ, Cable TV, Games Room, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Table Tennis, Pool/Snooker, DVD, Fireplace, Heating & Conference Facilities.
PRICES: From £4,704 to £5,241 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Bordeaux city (40 mins away), in Bordeaux, go-karting, ice-skating rink are available. Pretty Cote d’Argent coastline is 1.25 hrs drive away, Discover the world’s best wines, with many fine restaurants & free wine tasting. The chateau is 5 minutes from the Abbey of La Sauve.
This chateau with a pool to rent in St Emilion is a beautiful 19th Century French Castle set in its own private grounds surrounded by woodlands, vines, and meadows. It has been loving restored to a very high standard and is furnished with antiques and period furniture.
What’s to expect in this £4,704 to £5,241 a week villa rental in St Emilion, France?
The chateau sleeps up to 12 guests in comfort in its 6 bedrooms, with a swimming pool, TV room (UK TV), Wi-Fi access, and many child-friendly facilities. One night of free babysitting is included in the price! The Chateau is decorated and furnished in the style of Louis XVI to reflect the period the Chateau was built. The front door of the Chateau opens into the grand entrance hall with its monumental 14th century stone fireplace, beautiful grand chandelier, and stone staircase leading to a galleried landing.
Things to know before you book this vacation rental in St Emilion France
- The dining room can only seat 10 people, however, additional tables can be added if needed.
- Bedrooms 5 and 6 have their own separate entrance at the back of the chateau which leads to a private sitting room and then a staircase up to the two bedrooms
- Weddings not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
At the front of the property, there is an enclosed garden with mature trees, shrubs, and a lovely walled patio area with table and seating to enjoy your meals. Within the enclosed garden at the back of the property, there is a beautiful swimming pool (8x4m) and pool house with a shower, WC and changing area. Under the horse chestnut tree, there is a large table and chairs to enjoy your outdoor meals. Additionally, there is an outdoor summer room overlooking the garden with soft seating and BBQ/plancha. There is also an area for exercising with a bench, cross trainer, and free weights. In the meadow, there are swings under the walnut tree.
– Patio area in front of the kitchen which has a walled garden area looking onto the front part of the property which is also enclosed.
– Swimming pool (4m x 9m) in the large patio area at the back of the property in a walled and private garden with outdoor Summer ‘Salon’ with soft seating and Pool House with changing area, shower, and toilet.
– Wrought iron gates leading from the walled garden onto the large meadow with swings under the walnut tree.
– The house overlooks vineyards and woodlands and is completely private and tranquil.
– There is ample car parking for up to 20 cars.
St. Emilion (15 mins away) is a beautiful medieval citadel producing one of the world’s best wines, with many excellent restaurants and free wine tasting. The stunning Cote d’Argent coastline is 1.25 hrs away by car. Bordeaux city centre (40 mins away) is the fifth-largest city in France and full of charm with its magnificent old buildings, boutiques, cafes, and street markets.
Bordeaux International Airport is 45 mins. Bergerac Airport is 1 hour 15mins. TGV Train to Paris/Bordeaux is 3hours.
- Nearest Airport: Merignac Bordeaux(36-40 km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Calais(Over 100 km)
- Nearest Village: (4km)
- Nearest Town/City: Creon(9km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (3 km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: (3km)
- Nearest Beach: Bassin de Arcachon(41-45 km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (4km)
- Culture, History, and Art: The chateau is 5 minutes from the Abbey of La Sauve.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- The chateau is a perfect base for lovers of nature: lakes Laubesc to Cessac (only fishing and walks ), Lake Blasimon (swimming, playground, and fishing); hiking and bicycle touring routes and climbing wall (Frontenac) .
- 2 minutes from an extensive network of cycle paths
- 15 minutes from Frontenac (wall climbing, other outdoor activities)
- 25 mins from Lac de Blasimon with a sandy beach for swimming and fishing
- 10 mins from a tree climbing and adventure park (Tyroleans, nets, giant Tarzan jump, climbing through the trees)
- Activities in Bordeaux include go-karting, ice skating rink, zoo, restaurants and free wine tasting at the chateaux! There are markets every few days in the nearby villages supplying the true flavour of France with beautiful fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, fish and bread. It’s a 5 mins drive to a large, well-stocked supermarket.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The front door of the Chateau opens into the grand entrance hall with its monumental 14th century stone fireplace, beautiful grand chandelier, and stone staircase leading to a galleried landing.
– Large entrance hall with monumental stone fireplace and staircase to the upper floor. Upper floor open galleried landing with office area leading onto bedrooms.
– First sitting room (in style of Louis XVI)
– Second sitting room (in style of chinoiserie)
– Dining room (in hunting theme style)
– Games room
– Kitchen with adjoining utility/preparation room with original stone sink
– Private Sitting Room for bedrooms five and six
On the main floor, there are two sitting rooms, kitchen with adjoining utility room (well-equipped including dishwasher, microwave, ‘Stove’ range cooker and American fridge/freezer), dining room and games room leading onto the terrace and swimming pool. The games room offers darts, snooker and ping-pong, satellite TV with English channels, chess, and various children’s toys, games, and films.
Sleeps 12 Guest in 6 Bedrooms each with double or two single beds
Bedrooms (6 Bedrooms and 6 bathrooms)
– Bedroom One: King-size bed with ensuite bathroom and dressing room
– Bedroom Two: Double bed or 2 single beds
– Bedroom Three: Double bed or 2 single beds
– Bedroom Four: Double bed or 2 single beds
– 4 x bath or shower rooms (across the hallway from bedrooms three and four)
Bedrooms Five and Six have their own entrance from the outside (the back of the chateau) which leads to a private sitting room and then stairs up to
– Bedroom Five: 1 double bed
– Bedroom Six: 2 single beds
– Shared bathroom between bedroom five and six
On the upper floor arriving on the upper hallway, there are four large bedrooms. One ensuite with a king-size bed and a further three rooms each with double or two single beds. All bedrooms have their own private bathroom with fabulous views of the vineyards, gardens and open meadows.
There are a further two bedrooms which are accessed via a separate entrance on the ground floor around the back of the chateau. Here there is a private sitting room and then a staircase to the upper floor with the two bedrooms and a shared bathroom.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Swimming pool (Private Child-Safe Pool)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below.
- Cable TV
- Home cinema (46 inches)
- Sky Digi box with French & UK channels
- Washing machine
- Games Room- Indoor Games & Outdoor Games
- Table Tennis
- Conference Facilities
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Feb 17th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£4,704|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£4,838|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 24th 2021||£4,972|
|Jul 24th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£5,241|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£4,972|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Aug 29th 2021||£4,704|
|Aug 29th 2021 – May 28th 2022||£4,704|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£4,838|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 23rd 2022||£4,972|
|Jul 23rd 2022 – Aug 20th 2022||£5,241|
|Aug 20th 2022 – Aug 21st 2022||£4,972|
Extras for this chateau with a pool to rent in St Emilion, near Bordeaux
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property:
– Maid Service and extra cleaning can be arranged at extra cost.
– Airport and pickup/drop-off can be arranged with our local taxi company
Little Sustainability Gems About the Property
The rainwater is collected in the wells of the chateau and is used to water the plants and trees. In terms of the history of the property, some parts of the chateau are over 400 years old, as it was originally built for the War Minister to Louis 16th.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Villa rental in St Emilion, near Bordeaux is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||£155 to be paid prior to arrival.|
|Energy costs included?||Heating and energy costs included.|
|Linen & towels included?||Linen and towels included. Swimming Pool towels not included.|
|Are pets welcome?||No pets allowed.|
|End-of-stay cleaning included?||Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking in the property.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Wedding are not allowed.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Family-Friendly chateau with a pool in St Emilion?
The Best way to book this Private Castle in Aquitaine is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this chateau in St Emilion with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this Private chateau in St Emilion with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Luxury villa in St Emilion is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in St Emilion, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Aquitaine, Southwest of France.