Villa 5 with a private pool | Nice | 7 Bedrooms
A Home Away Holiday villa rental in Nice with Pool, nearby Cannes
Here is a fabulous Villa to rent in the French Riviera for 2021/22. This Cote d’Azur Home Away from home is great for families and a group of friends. The Villa accommodates 14 guests with children included. Facilities include 7 bedrooms & 6 bathrooms, Great for kids and teen, Private Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, Air-Con, BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Cable TV, Indoor Games, Heating, Max 2 pets on request only and with prior agreement, Easy by train, Golf Nearby, and Beach Nearby.
PRICES: From £4,635 for 4 nights to £12,056 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Polygone Riviera, Vence and St-Paul de Vence, Grasse (22km), Greek-Roman maritime city of Antibes-Juan-Les-Pins (12km), Yachting harbour, and beaches in Cap d’Antibes. Biot (famous for its glasswork and master glassmakers) and Nice (14km).City of Cannes (23km).
This Home Away Holiday villa rental in Nice with Pool is an old aristocratic villa, which was once an olive farm, before being converted into a residential villa in the 18th century. After being in the family for the past 100 years, it has been brought back to life in a recent refurbishment, which lasted two years, giving it back its original character and elegance, whilst providing modern comforts.
What’s inside this impressive villa rental in Nice?
This impressive holiday Home in Nice sits in a private and quiet area on a hilltop, on the edge of a village with its medieval castle, and offers panoramic views of the Saint-Véran Forest, the Alps, and the sea. The villa offers 7 bedrooms, a wonderful laid-back living area, Lovely gardens, and a rectangular swimming pool. There is also a Pool house and Poolside terrace. It goes without saying that this Villa is an excellent choice to stay on the French Riviera, offering quick and easy access to the different activities and interests of the beautiful Alpes-Maritimes department.
– Private swimming pool (shape: rectangular/size: 13x6m/depth: 2.21m) with alarm system
– Pool house with large fridge and dining terrace
– Poolside terrace
– Outdoor living room
– Outdoor dining area
– Covered terrace
– Off-road parking
The beach and seaside town are just a 15-minute drive away (or a 30-minute walk downhill from the villa, so again uphill on the return)
This villa rental in Nice is strategically situated between Nice and Cannes, in the outskirts of Villeneuve-Loubet village. A 15-mins stroll downhill takes you to this traditional village dotted with little flowered streets, where you can find a bakery, butcher, grocery store, bar and restaurants. From the hillside of the house, you can also enjoy a 1.5km long walk (approximately 30 minutes) bordering the banks of the Loup River and crossing the lush Mediterranean forest of Saint Veran hill, leading all the way to the beach at seaside Villeneuve-Loubet. Furthermore, this is also a family friendly destination with two theme parks and recreational areas offering countless possibilities for a variety of outdoor activities and water sports.
- Nearest Airport: Nice(8.5km-15mins drive)
- Nearest Village: Villeneuve-Loubet(1.5km-15 mins walk)
- Nearest Town/City: Cagnes-sur-Mer/Nice(3km/14km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Villeneuve-Loubet(900m-15mins walk)
- Nearest Bar/Pub:V illeneuve-Loubet(900m-15mins walk)
- Nearest Shop: Villeneuve-Loubet(900m-15mins walk)
- Nearest Beach: Villeneuve-Loubet(15-minute drive/30-minute walk (downhill)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The well-known Polygone Riviera is just a 15-minute walk away: it is the first open air shopping center in Europe with countless shops, restaurants, bars, cinema and casino. The closest town is Cagnes-sur-mer.
- The bustling towns of Vence and St-Paul de Vence, known worldwide for their artistic and cultural activities (Fondation Maeght and other prestigious galleries of the Cercle des Artistes), are just about 6km away.
- The artistic town of Grasse (22km), also called the “Capital of Flowers and Perfume” and offering splendid vistas over the shores near Cannes, is a further recommended place to visit.
- On the coast, don’t miss the Greek-Roman maritime city of Antibes-Juan-les-Pins (12km), the chic Mediterranean yachting harbour and sandy beaches in Cap d’Antibes, and the effervescence of Juan-les-Pins. Likewise, we recommend visiting the charming city of Antibes which has delighted many visitors, from Picasso to Nicolas de Staël, from Sidney Bechet to Miles Davis, between fisherman’s districts, yachtsmen’s wharves, Provençal market, pine groves hosting jazz concerts.
- Inland, are the villages, of Biot (famous for its glasswork and master glassmakers) and Valbonne, models for a certain art of living, artistic creativity, architectural charm.
- Beautiful Nice (14km) is just a short drive away (or train from Cagnes-sur-Mer) where you can explore the maze of narrow streets in the old town and discover the amazing market. A little further in Villefranche-sur-Mer (21km), you can walk up to the stunning Saint Jean Cap Ferrat peninsula, an unmissable day out.
- Special events and gatherings: The chic and dazzling city of Cannes (23km), where famous festivals and great events take place throughout the year, is also a must-to-see destination in the area.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- Spend the day on the beach, admire the beautiful La Croisette and take a boat to the Isles of Lérins. These islands are considered among the most splendid natural heritage sites of the French Riviera. In the Ile de Ste-Marguerite, one can visit the Royal Fort, the Musée de la Mer, and take a stroll across its beautiful pine and eucalyptus forest. The equally stunning Ile St-Honorat belongs to a community of Cistercian monks and offers a fortified monastery and abbey.
- The whole region stands out for its stunning natural assets, with limestone mountains, vast natural parks, streams and superb golf courses.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
There is air-conditioning in the bedrooms and the living-dining room
– Large entrance
– Newly refurbished, fully equipped, and functional kitchen (2 dishwashers, large American fridge, gas hob, microwave, oven, dining area, Nespresso machine, toaster)
– Large open plan living and dining room with high ceilings, decorative fireplace, 5 large windows, and French doors opening onto a lovely balcony offering a view on the park, the woods, and the sea in the distance, 3.5m dining table seating up to 14 people.
This 7 bedroom villa in French Riviera Sleeps 14 guests on 3 levels
– Bedroom 1 with 2 single beds or one 1.6m king-size bed with its own old-fashioned bathroom with WC and a cast iron bathtub.
– Bedroom 2 with 1.6m king-size four-poster bed, TV, en-suite bathroom with WC, Italian shower, and a stunning view of the garden from the bathtub. The room is very bright, spacious and has French doors opening onto a small private terrace with a view of the park
– Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds or one 1.8m super king-size bed, TV, en-suite bathroom with WC, and Italian shower
– Bedroom 4 with 1.6m king-size bed, TV en-suite bathroom with WC, double sink, and Italian shower. The room has French doors opening directly on the North-West terrace.
– Separate WC
– Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron, and ironing board
First Floor (ideal for a family seeking privacy)
– Bedroom 5 with a bunk bed for kids
– Bedroom 6 with a 1.6m 4 poster-bed, TV, en-suite old-fashioned bathroom with standalone cast iron bath tub and WC. The room has French doors leading out to a fantastic private rooftop terrace with a view on the sea and the distant Alps mountains
Lower Ground Floor
– Bedroom 7 with 2 single beds (or 1.8m double bed), TV, en-suite bathroom with shower and WC
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering (daily Maid is included)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Air-conditioning – A/C in bedrooms and living-dining room
- TV – Cable TV
- Pet friendly (on request) – Max 2 pets with prior agreement
- Private Pool
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Indoor Games
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 14 people:
|Rental period||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Jan 28th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£5,547||£6,102||£7,396|
|Mar 27th 2021 – Apr 3rd 2021||£4,635||£5,099||£6,180|
|Apr 3rd 2021 – Apr 17th 2021||–||–||£8,561|
|Apr 17th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£4,901||£5,392||£6,535|
|May 1st 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£5,737||£6,311||£7,649|
|May 22nd 2021 – May 29th 2021||£6,421||£7,064||£8,561|
|May 29th 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||–||–||£7,396|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 24th 2021||–||–||£10,425|
|Jul 24th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||–||–||£12,056|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||£5,737||£6,311||£7,649|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Mar 26th 2022||£5,547||£6,102||£7,396|
|Mar 26th 2022 – Apr 2nd 2022||£4,635||£5,099||£6,180|
|Apr 2nd 2022 – Apr 16th 2022||–||–||£8,561|
|Apr 16th 2022 – Apr 30th 2022||£4,901||£5,392||£6,535|
|Apr 30th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£5,737||£6,311||£7,649|
|May 21st 2022 – May 28th 2022||£6,421||£7,064||£8,561|
|May 28th 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||–||–||£7,396|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 23rd 2022||–||–||£10,425|
|Jul 23rd 2022 – Aug 1st 2022||–||–||£12,056|
Extras for this Villa with a private pool in Nice
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property:
– Maid service
– Pre-stocked fridge
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Villa rental in Nice is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€3000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure (or in cash or cheque to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure), subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy, and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance, and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Are pets welcome?||Maximum 2 pets on request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €30 per day will apply (paid locally). Extra €15 per day for each additional pet. Pets must not be in the villa alone and are not allowed on any sofas, in the bedrooms or swimming pool. Any pet waste surrounding the property must be removed. It is recommended to bring a bed for your pet.|
|Changeover day||Saturday from June to September, flexible otherwise.|
|Tax||French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if the exact amount is required).|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings and special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges. Stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Villa with a private pool in Nice?
The Best way to book this Villa with a private pool in Nice is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Villa in Nice with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a Villa with a private pool in Nice with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the French Riviera.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in French Riviera (Cote d Azur) is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Cote d Azur, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in French Riviera.