Villa near St Tropez Gulf with private pool
Located 4km inland on the Saint-Tropez peninsula, the 05 bedroom Villa offers a fantastic location with beaches. St Tropez town to one side and pretty hilltop villages and vineyards to the other. From here, you can explore the diversity of the French Riviera.
- Prices may change from time to time, to have an accurate Price, Please make a request.
- Weekly Price: From £34,223 to £57,038 a week or 2 nights rates from £9,778, See below for all rates or Please make a request.
- Security deposit : to Be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Pets are welcome: On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Prices are subject to exchange rates| Check below for seasonal rates or Contact us for availability.
This picture-postcard town boasts a great range of designer shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. This Luxury Villa with a Private pool is located just 2km from the closest beach and 4km from the bustling port town centre of Saint-Tropez. The home is managed by a luxury hotel close by, yet it is situated within its own private grounds. This villa is the perfect option for those who would like to use the spa and hotel eateries but wish to travel in a larger group.
St Tropez is famous for being a hub for celebrities and jet-setters, but you can also discover an authentic old town here, a pretty port and some of the best beaches on the French Riviera.
This Stunning 05 bedroom Villa near St Tropez Gulf with private pool can accommodate 10 guests. The garden here is as gorgeous as the house itself, and the well-planned design continues outdoors. Whether taking a dip in the private, heated pool or reading on the balcony, you will be encircled by trees and incredible views over the Gulf of Saint-Tropez.
When you want to head out, you are close to the hotel if you fancy visiting the spa for the afternoon, where you can book massages, skin treatments or train with a personal trainer. There are also relaxation zones and picturesque areas for jogging and walking that you have access to. The hotel also has a fabulous fine-dining restaurant which you can book for a special dinner without travelling far.
There are also a number of small villages and, of course, the centre of Saint-Tropez close by for when you wish to go out for dinner or pick up some groceries. One of the nearby villages is called Gassin, located around 6km from the villa, high up on a dramatic rocky outcrop. The village is known as one of the most beautiful in France, and as you wander around the narrow, winding streets, you will understand why. The village is a lovely place to enjoy lunch after exploring the old ramparts and the chapel and taking in the unrivalled views over the vineyards and the sea below. From here, you can also easily access walking trails, cycling routes and a fantastic 18-hole golf course.
What you should know about this Luxury Villa rental in Saint-Tropez
- A nearby exclusive 5* hotel manages this stunning house. Guests are welcome to use the restaurants, gym and spa there yet enjoy the privacy that the villa offers.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
You will also like to know
- The house offers incredible views over the Gulf of Saint-Tropez
- The garden is the perfect spot for relaxing in the sun. Outdoors there is a large private pool and a fully-fitted summer kitchen for cooking al-fresco
- The home is set on leafy grounds just 4km away from the glamorous town of Saint-Tropez and its pristine beaches
- Breakfast will be prepared for guests at the villa, or if you would prefer, you could try the buffet breakfast at the hotel
LIVING AREA & BEDROOMS
As you enter the villa’s gated grounds, you will be struck by the clean lines and high-quality finish of this large family home. On the ground floor, you will find a large open-plan room with a chic living space and a dining table which seats ten guests. The fully-fitted kitchen is also located in this area which creates a sociable space for cooking and dining together in the evenings as the children play. You could choose to eat indoors, or when the weather is nice, there is also a well-equipped summer kitchen in the garden to prepare your meals and dine on the stunning terrace.
After a busy day, there are five bedrooms you can retire to and unwind. Each room is bright and airy, with comfy beds, TVs and en-suite bathrooms, some with bathtubs and others with inviting walk-in showers. Excellent facilities can be found all around the home, with features such as air-conditioning, Wi-Fi and electronic shutters to make your days run smoothly.
Situated 4km inland on the Saint-Tropez peninsula, this Luxury Villa with a Private Villa offers a wonderful location with beaches and Saint-Tropez town to one side and pretty hilltop villages and vineyards to the other. From this location, you can explore the diversity of the French Riviera.
Most people visit this area to visit the gorgeous coastline, which is only 2km away! The closest beach is a small cove that is part sand, part pebbled and a lovely spot for a lazy afternoon in the sun enjoying the views. If you are feeling more adventurous, there is also a sailing school on this beach offering private or group sailing classes, catamaran rides and kayak hire.
There are many beaches on the peninsula; whether you like a chic beach club with a bar or are looking for a natural windswept bay, you will find it close to the villa! Plus, if you would like to visit Pampelonne beach, one of the longest and most popular in the area, it is just 8km away. This is the place to go for sipping cocktails while looking out over the yacht-filled bay and doing a bit of celebrity spotting.
When you wish to do some shopping or wander around a bustling town, then Saint-Tropez is just 4km away. The town has everything you could need on holiday; there is a lively port, fantastic shopping and restaurants, a huge range of beaches and a charming old town. In the old town, you can spend the afternoon wandering around the maze-like streets where you can discover the citadel, ancient churches and a modern art gallery.
If you would like to head out for the day, a great thing to do is take a boat trip from Saint-Tropez port to Les Isles d’Or or the Golden islands. This delightful group of islands have unrivalled beaches and areas protected by national parks. There are three islands to choose from, or you could do a full-day tour and see all three. These unspoilt islands lend themselves to cycling, hiking and diving in the crystal-clear waters, and there are many wonderful restaurants to dine at before heading back at the end of the day.
|Nearest Airport||Toulon Hyères Airport(49km)|
|Nearest Airport 2||Nice Airport(93km)|
|Nearest Train Station||Les Arcs – Draguignan(40km)|
|Nearest Restaurant||Sister hotel’s gourmet restaurant(Close proximity )|
|Nearest Supermarket||Saint-Tropez/Cogolin Plage area(Within 4km)|
|Nearest Golf||Golf Club Saint-Tropez(2.5km)|
Villa Interior (250m2 set over two floors)
– Open-plan room with garden access, sofas, armchairs, TV and dining table seating 10 guests
– Adjoining fully-fitted kitchen with kitchen island, oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, kettle, toaster and coffee machine
– Bedroom with double bed, garden access, TV and en-suite bathroom with bath tub, shower, sink and WC
– Guest WC
– Bedroom with double bed, balcony access, TV and en-suite bathroom with bath tub, shower, sink and WC
– 3 x bedrooms with double beds, TVs and en-suite bathrooms with showers, sinks and WCs
Outside Grounds (1000m2)
– Heated private swimming pool
– Large garden with automatic gate, trees and courtyards
– Pool house with seating area and fully-equipped kitchen
– Covered dining terrace with table seating 10 guests
– Poolside sun loungers
– Outdoor seating
– Private parking
- – Private Pool
- – Child-Safe Pool
- – Heated Pool
- – Wi-Fi/Internet
- – Air-Con/Air conditioning
- – Electric roller shutters
- – Washing machine
- – Dryer
- – BBQ
- – Coffee Machine
- – Hairdryer
- – All Bedrooms En-Suite
- – TV/Flat screen TVs
- – Parking Space
- – RWC-Marseille
- – RWC-Nice
THE LOCAL AREA
- – Walk to Beach
- – Watersports
- – Sailing
- – Canoeing/Kayaking
- – Walking/Hiking Paths
- – Wine Tasting
- – Golf Nearby
- – Cycling
- – Horse Riding
- – Fishing
- – Outstanding Landscapes
- – Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- – Tourist Towns & Villages
- – Historical Sites
- – Scuba Diving
- – Paragliding
- – Boat Trips
- Pre-Stocked Fridge Available
- Transfers Available
- Breakfast Available
- Chef/Cook Available
- Maid Service Available
- Maid Service Included
- Babysitting Available
- On-Site Concierge
- Butler Available
- Private driver available
- Security service available
Extras included at this property:
– Daily housekeeping
– Concierge service
– Ruinart champagne as a welcome drink
– Daily continental breakfast or alternatively buffet breakfast at nearby hotel
– Guaranteed table reservation in nearby hotel’s own gourmet restaurant (if booked 24 hours in advance)
– Free access to the facilities of the nearby 5* hotel (bar terrace, gastronomy, 200sqm pool, private fitness room and Spa)
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Dedicated chef & butler
– Organisation of brunch, lunch or dinner
– Bar and selection of wines In-residence
– Replenishment of your fridge
– Picnics for your boat or beach excursions
– Private driver & car hire
– Transfers by car, yacht or private plane
– Laundry service
– Security service
In terms of rental service options, we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to travel services we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply contact us and we will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
Simply contact our Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
The Chef Service: A Gourmet Dining Experience
Make hosting a memorable dinner party at your villa an absolute breeze with our superb Chef Service. Our chefs will take care of everything for you from start to finish so you can just sit back and enjoy the gastronomic experience. They will bring all the necessary ingredients, cook and serve the food and even clean up afterwards. To find out more please get in touch with our team.
Catering in your Villa
We know the importance of having some help in the kitchen when you just want to relax and enjoy the sunshine. That’s why our swift concierge service can help you arrange any type of catering level you are after. From a local cook/chef who can help every day or a few times during your holiday to a one-off special meal cooked by a professional chef (see below), we can accommodate all requests.
And it’s not only the cooking and cleaning we can help with. We can also help organize fridge-stocking, so you have the essentials for your first dinner and breakfast. That’s breakfast, lunch and dinner… sorted!
- Some services maybe limited to certain destination, please get in touch to find out more.
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
Prices based on an occupancy of 08 people:
Except from Jul 1st 2024 – Sep 1st 2024, the villa offers 2,3,4 and 5 nights stay.
- 2 nights = £9,778
- 3 nights = £14,667
- 4 nights = £19,556
- 5 nights = £24,445
|Aug 19th 2023 – Sep 1st 2023||£57,038|
|Sep 1st 2023 – Jul 1st 2024||£34,223|
|Jul 1st 2024 – Sep 1st 2024||£57,038|
|Sep 1st 2024 – Feb 19th 2025||£34,223|
PROPERTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||12.00 p.m.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights in July and August. No minimum stay during all other periods.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Pool heating charge?||No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Tax||French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€5 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Pool opening dates?||Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A cot and highchair are available on request.|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
Find out how to book this Luxury French Riviera Villa near Saint Tropez?
The Best way to book this French Riviera villa near Saint Tropez is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.