Villa 2 with a pool | Corsica, Sartene | 3 Bedrooms
Luxury near beach villa with a pool in Corsica, with prior agreement to welcome Pets
Pretty Holiday rental in Corse for families and a group of friends. This Villa holds up to 6 guests. Facilities include 3 en-suite bedrooms, Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Sauna/Steam/Hammam and relaxation area, Wine Cellar, Indoor Games, Table Tennis, DVD Heating, Caretaker/Owner on Site
PRICES: From £2,096 for 3 nights to £8,053 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Local diving schools, remote Lavezzi Island. The famous town of Bonifacio, beautiful wine estates, and much more.
Overlooked by the Cagna mountains in the secluded heart of south-west Corsica, Le Moulin Des Vignes is for those wanting to experience the true natural beauty and hospitality of this extraordinary island.
What inside this £4,402 to £8,053 a week Inland Villa in Sartene, Corsica?
This villa with a pool in Corsica is formerly the hamlet’s old olive mill, is now a characterful 3-bedroom stone villa with superbly styled interiors and wonderful features such as its summer kitchen, al-fresco lounge, and its own hammam and relaxation room. With a sense of understated luxury, guests can expect high-quality furnishings in gorgeous rustic surroundings. The private swimming pool and pretty gardens add to the enchanting and natural ambience around you.
A basket of home-made pastries and freshly baked bread will be delivered to you each morning, a shopping service can be provided and a chef can be arranged to cook for you if you wish. The kind and hospitable owners want you to be able to enjoy the seclusion of this exquisite place without having to venture far – they’ll also invite you to tour the highly regarded domaine and sample their award-winning wines and olive oil.
The villa in Corsica is set on a large wine-producing Domaine, as soon as you arrive you will realise what a special place this is…trees dripping with pomegranates and olives, intoxicating aromas of eucalyptus and scents from the maquis, Corsica’s wild and herbaceous, thick undergrowth.
The history of this little piece of paradise is one full of Corsican passion and devotion – the original wine-maker made his fortunes in Africa in the mid-19th century before travelling back to his beloved island. On his return he created a ‘Grand Jardin’ of vineyards, olive trees and fruit orchards in this secluded spot and locals came to work in what soon became a new hamlet. This prestigious estate successfully produced excellent Corsican wine until the early 20th century.
– Swimming pool (8x4m, depth: 1.38-1.6m) with safety alarm
– Summer kitchen with BBQ, al-fresco dining table, dishwasher, and fridge
– Outdoor lounge
– Hammam, relaxation room with shower
– Boules court
– Table tennis on Domaine (shared)
– Vegetable garden on Domaine (for all guests to use, summer only)
There are a couple of restaurants within a five to ten-minute drive whilst the nearest shops and supermarkets are in Pianottoli or Sartène, both around 20 minutes away by car.
Whether it’s hiking in the magnificent mountains, horse-riding by the sea or swimming in the turquoise seas of south-western Corsica, this is a region of tremendous beauty. One of Corsica’s most idyllic beaches, Plage de Roccapina, is just 14km away whilst the charming village of Sartène can be reached in under half an hour, passing beautiful scenery as you follow the winding roads. The town of Bonifacio is another remarkable day out or simply spend time enjoying leisurely lunches in beachside restaurants at Tizzano or La Tonnara.
Sartène is a destination in itself with its historic old town of winding lanes, traditional restaurants, pretty shops, and charming squares. Visit on a Saturday morning to experience the atmospheric Farmer’s market selling amazing local products such as honey, Corsican cheeses, cured meats, and other delights (there are also smaller markets on a Tuesday and Thursday from late June to August). Those who are fascinated by Corsica’s pre-historic remains should head to the Musée Départemental de Préhistoire which has recently opened in the town.
- Nearest Airport: Figari Airport (35km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Ajaccio Airport(87km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (14km)
- Nearest Beach: Plage de Roccapina(14km)
- Nearest Village: Sartène(13km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Sartène(13km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Sartène(13km)
- Nearest Town/City: Propriano/Bonifacio(26km/45km)
- Nearest Golf: Murtoli(12km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The famous town of Bonifacio is ideal for a day out – it’s an exceptional place with the steep citadel built into the limestone cliffs which tumble down to the sea. Discover excellent restaurants in the citadel or by the marina and explore the narrow lanes filled with attractive shops, cafes and bars. You are surrounded by history in Bonifacio as well as incredible vistas of the sea.
- Special events and gatherings:
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- Surrounded by the stunning natural beauty of south-western Corsica, Le Moulin Des Vignes is part of a prestigious and beautiful wine estate covering a thousand hectares of vineyards, olive groves and maquis-covered countryside with the Cagna Massif looking over you.
- There are some wonderful sign-posted trails through the Domaine and beyond or find the nearby river to cool down as you explore the incredible landscapes around you in this magnificent setting.
- You are also close to some of south-west Corsica’s most glorious beaches such as Plage de Roccapina, a stunning beach with fine sand and crystal-clear water, ideal for paddling, swimming and snorkelling. Take a picnic (there are no facilities) and be surrounded by the island’s most breath-taking nature. Follow trails through the maquis to Spiaggia di Erbaju, another idyllic spot by the sea and usually less crowded.
- Of course, there are many more beaches to visit such as the picturesque gulf around Pianotolli and Figari as well as La Tonnara with its watersports (jet-ski, wind-surfing and kite-surfing) or Tizzano and Plage de Campomoro towards Propriano to the north. Local diving schools can take you out to some superb sites around the south-west coastline or boat-trips with a skipper are another way to explore.
- Further outdoor activities include hiking, either guided or independent; there are many great trails to suit all abilities including the well-known summit at ‘l’Omu di Cagna’ which can be reached from Giannuccio (or the most experienced walkers can depart from the domaine). There is also horse-riding nearby with hacks through the mountains and coastline.
- Boat trips depart from Bonifacio to the beautiful and remote Lavezzi Islands, another peaceful spot for walking and swimming.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The Villa offers a laid back homely atmosphere for an ideal summer holiday
Villa Interiors (200m2, two floors)
– Open-plan lounge with fireplace, TV, DVD player and music system
– Open-plan dining area
– Open-plan kitchen, well-equipped including dishwasher, stove, microwave, fridge-freezer
– Laundry room
The Villa sleeps 6 guests in 3 en-suite traditional bedrooms
– Bedroom with double bed (160cm) and en-suite bathroom with separate WC
– Bedroom with twin beds and en-suite shower room with WC
– Bedroom with double bed (140cm), fireplace, and en-suite shower room with separate WC
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering (daily Maid is included)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Wi-Fi (via satellite internet)
- Central heating
- TV and DVD player
- Music system
- Board games
- Hammam and relaxation room
- Boules court
- Table tennis (shared)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wine Cellar
- Private Pool,
- Child-Safe Pool,
- Indoor Games
- Table Tennis
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Jan 22nd 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£2,096||£2,677||£3,257||£4,402|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£2,527||£3,268||£4,010||£5,516|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 31st 2021||–||–||–||£6,558|
|Jul 31st 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||–||–||–||£8,053|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||–||–||–||£6,558|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£2,527||£3,268||£4,010||£5,516|
|Sep 25th 2021 – May 21st 2022||£2,096||£2,677||£3,257||£4,402|
|May 21st 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£2,527||£3,268||£4,010||£5,516|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 26th 2022||–||–||–||£6,558|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Extras for this luxury villa in Corsica to rent
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Tour of domaine and wine-tasting included
– Daily breakfast basket delivered (home-made bread and pastries)
– Welcome pack with essentials provided (coffee, tea, milk)
– Artisan, organic toiletries provided (made from Corsican maquis)
– Daily maid service included
– Shopping service offered (items at extra cost)
– Cleaning essentials provided
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Private chef
– Meal deliveries
– Bespoke culinary tastings
– In-house massage
– Yoga and/or fitness sessions
The lovely owner will be delighted to point you towards local artisan delicacies, wines, and fresh produce. Not only that, the village butcher provides excellent catering and delivery service.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this family-friendly Beach Villa in Corsica to rent is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 charged to client’s credit card as a pre-authorisation one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||3.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and daily maid service is also included. Please note guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool opening dates?||Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Changeover day||Saturday in July and August. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights in July and August. 3 nights during all other periods.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this villa with a pool in Corsica?
The Best way to book this Family-friendly Beach Villa in Corsica is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this villa with a pool in Corsica with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a villa with a pool in Corsica with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa with a pool in Corsica.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If the Villa in Corsica is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget in Corsica.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Family-friendly Villa in Sartène, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Corsica.