Large villa with pool 2 | Nouvelle-Aquitaine | 9 Bedrooms
Large Aquitaine holiday rental with a Private pool – with 10km to the Beach
If you are looking to rent a holiday villa in the South West of France, this Villa in Aquitaine, near Soustons is perfect for groups and families with kids. Facilities include 9 spacious bedrooms & 8 Bathrooms. The Manor house can accommodate 18 Guests. Good for Kids & Teens, Private Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, BBQ, Tennis Court, Satellite TV, Bicycles Provided, Sauna/Steam, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Table Tennis, Pool/Snooker, DVD, Fireplace, Heating, Caretaker/Owner on Site.
PRICES: From £6,521 to £14,638 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Close to both the huge lake, Étang de Soustons (3km) as well as the Atlantic coast with the beach around 10km away with access to watersports like sailing, pedalos, and paddle-boarding as well as miles of walking paths and cycling trails through peaceful countryside.
This large Aquitaine holiday rental with a private pool is set in 6 acres of private grounds. The Manoir is a traditional and grand manor house set just outside the picturesque village of Soustons. With the Atlantic ocean and ‘Lac de Soustons’ both so close, you have the best of both worlds, making this Basque home ideal for family and friends of any age.
What’s to expect in this £6,521 to £14,638 a week villa in France with a private pool?
The Manoir was built at the beginning of the 20th century and was carefully restored in 2002. This is one of the largest holiday rentals in Soustons with 9 spacious bedrooms, most of them are en suite, and has a traditional grand reception hall and living room, a beautiful dining room, and a billiard room. Throughout you will discover many original features such as oak floors, marble fireplaces, impressive high ceilings and a stunning oak staircase.
Things to know before you book this holiday home in the Southwest of France.
- NEWS: the new owner is gradually updating the property and guests will enjoy 6 updated bathrooms, some freshly decorated bedrooms, a large brand new pool terrace, a new saltwater system for the pool, and many other improvements.
- It’s great to be able to walk to the local village but car hire is definitely essential to make the most of this great region
- All events are on request only and subject to prior agreement from the owner, who reserves the right to refuse all events without their prior authorisation.
- Please note that any event rental may be subject to additional charges, venue hire fees, and a higher security deposit, which will be in addition to any published rental rates and fees.
Step outside the villa to discover the large heated swimming pool, a shaded terrace with its summer kitchen perfect for al-fresco dining, and a wealth of activities from the tennis court to football, volleyball, and boules. The gardens are glorious and contain beautiful trees that are over 100 years old.
– Heated swimming pool (15x7m, depth: 1.85m) with electric safety cover and safety fence. Open all year round and heated on request from approximately June to the end of September
– Poolside terrace
– Jacuzzi (2.4×2.4m, up to 6 guests)
– Al-fresco dining area with summer kitchen and BBQ
– Tennis court (racquets and balls provided)
– Estate (6 acres) bordering on to a small river
– Table tennis
– Bikes (approximately 14)
– Swing and slide
– Parking area
This Aquitaine holiday rental is set in 6 acres of grounds, just on the outskirts of Soustons, in the Landes department in south-western France. You can walk to the center of the village in about 1km, where you will find restaurants, café-bars, and supermarkets on the outskirts for everything you may need. Look out for festivities from spring to autumn, including the lovely spring festival with its tulip parade in April. You can also enjoy some of the typical cuisine of this region in traditional restaurants and farms in this area, as well as summer markets in local villages and towns.
This is a wonderful base for exploring this exceptional region, famous for its long stretches of sandy beaches, surfing hotspots, majestic lakes, forests and world-famous golf courses. Head to the nearby Étang de Soustons for a variety of watersports or drive to Plage Soustons where you will find great dunes and magnificent waves contrasting the gentle waters and beaches of the salt-water marine lake and its pretty island.
- Nearest Airport: Biarritz Airport (54km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Bilbao (210km)
- Nearest Train Station: Gare de Dax (28km)
- Nearest Village: Soustons (1km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Soustons (1-2km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Soustons (800m)
- Nearest Beach: Soustons Plage (10km)
- Nearest Golf: Seignosse (15km)
- Nearest Town/City: Hossegor/Dax (15km/28km)
- Culture, History, and Art: A little closer to home, Dax (27km) is a spa-town dating back to Roman times, famous for its hydrotherapy. The town is full of history and in the heart of the town is the ‘Fontaine Chaude’, an impressive warm fountain and is now a ‘Monument Historique’. In the middle of August, there is a huge festival with bull-fighting, traditional Basque pelota, and huge parties as well as fireworks and family-friendly activities.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- This is a great position because you are close to both the huge lake, Étang de Soustons (3km) as well as the Atlantic coast with the beach around 10km away. Around the main lake, you will find a number of watersports such as sailing, pedalos and paddle-boarding as well as kilometres of walking paths and cycling trails through peaceful countryside filled with wildlife.
- Nearer the coast there is also a marine lake with superb beaches and shady pines near the dunes of the Atlantic, an especially lovely place for younger kids to splash around without the Atlantic waves of the coast. Again, there are some lovely walks around here and parts are only accessible by foot or bike.
- The Atlantic beaches are also fantastic and surfing is a popular pastime here due to the brilliant waves and tides. There are surf schools here or for the less adventurous just enjoy the amazing surroundings and stunning pine forests, ideal for picnics and walks. Further south, the beaches of Seignosse, around 15km away, also offer long sandy beaches, surfing spots and one of the best golf courses in France.
- Just 20 minutes south, Hossegor is another hot-spot for surfing and there are some great shops and lovely cafes and restaurants, many of them cool surfing hang-outs. Lac d’Hossegor also offers windsurfing and paddleboarding. Following the coast further south, you reach the beautiful beaches of Anglet, the picturesque inland city of Bayonne (44km), and the glitz and glamour of coastal Biarritz (55km).
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Main lounge with doors leading out to gardens
– TV/reading room with marble fireplace
– Billiard room with pool table– Dining room with marble fireplace and French doors leading out to the terrace
Sleeps 18 Guest in 9 large Bedrooms (140cm to 180cm size beds) or twin/doubles
– Hall area with sofa
– 2 x bedrooms with fireplaces and en suite bathrooms
– 1 x bedroom with terrace and en suite bathroom
– Two bedroom suite with fireplace, dressing room, bathroom with jacuzzi and WC plus south-facing balcony
– Bedroom with sauna and en suite bathroom
– 2 x bedrooms with en suite bathroom and balcony
– Bedroom with en suite bathroom
All bedrooms are either double (140cm to 180cm size beds) or twin/doubles. There are two bathrooms with baths, the other six feature showers.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Swimming pool (Private Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool)
- Hot Tub
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below.
- Satellite TV (some international channels)
- DVD player and DVDs
- Computer with scanner/photocopier
- Board games
- Toys and games
- Pool table – Pool/Snooker
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Bicycles Provided
- Table Tennis
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 18 people:
|Feb 17th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£6,521|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£9,315|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£13,307|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£14,638|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£13,307|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£9,315|
|Sep 25th 2021 – May 21st 2022||£6,521|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£9,315|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£13,307|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 21st 2022||£14,638|
Extras for this Wedding Friendly Beach villa near Bordeaux, Aquitaine
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Daily cleaning
– Private chef
– Fridge stocking
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Aquitaine holiday rental with a private pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 paid to the owner on arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes (linen is changed mid-stay).|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|End-of-stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pool opening dates?||All year-round. However, please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Pool heating charge?||Pool heating is available on request approximately from June to end of September for an extra charge of €50/day, paid locally. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Tax||French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Luxury Large Aquitaine holiday rental with a private pool?
The Best way to book this villa in Aquitaine with a private pool. is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Villa in Aquitaine with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this Private Castle with a pool in Uzes with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Luxury villa in Aquitaine is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Aquitaine, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Aquitaine, Southwest of France.