Wedding villa 9 for sleeps 60+| Italy, Tuscany | 31 bedrooms
Luxury wedding villa venue in Tuscany, Italy – Sleeps 60+ in 31 Bedrooms
If you are planning to rent a large villa for a wedding in Italy, this Tuscan estate is among the best wedding destinations you can dream of. The villa can host Up to 150 guests, Facilities include 31 bedrooms for 62 Guests, Three Swimming pools, Wi-Fi, BBQ, Tennis Court, Heating, Wedding Venue, Ideal for Kids, Pets Welcome, Cot at additional cost. High chair (free of charge).
PRICES: From £21,031 for 5 nights to £25,237 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Restaurant, Walking/Hiking Paths, Wine Tasting, a 5-min drive from Gaiole in Chianti, 30 min from Siena, and one hour from Florence, don’t miss the world-famous L’Eroica, a 200 km vintage bike race, or The Paolo di Siena an ancient bareback horse race.
Hidden in the heart of Chianti Classico, you’ll find the magnificent Villa featured as the villa in Gino’s Italian Escape on ITV Series. The Estate – which sits amongst the vines of an organic winery producing the finest wines and the silkiest of olive oils.
What’s inside this Large wedding villa in Italy that hosts above 100 Guests?
The stone village estate beautifully encompasses Tuscan architecture through exposed beans, terracotta tiling, and rustic furnishing – trust us when we say that the interiors of this large wedding villa in Italy are truly a sight for sore eyes. Air-conditioned throughout, guests will be able to choose from varying accommodations ranging from bedrooms to garden apartments. The garden rooms benefit from a secluded outdoor patio, whereas the rest offer spectacular views. But wherever you decide to stay, we promise you’ll be in a wonderful position.
Things to know before you rent this large estate villa in the Province of Siena
- The Villa Estate is in somewhat of a rural location, so car hire is advisable
- Weddings and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Up to 150 guests could be seated for a reception in the garden near the villa cellar.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are welcome. On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €15 per pet on the first day (€5 for each of the following days) will apply (payable locally).
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Baby Cot is available at an additional cost. High chair available (free of charge).
- Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if the exact amount is required).
Guests can also relish the heated pool and surrounding sun loungers – the perfect spot to kick back, relax and bask in the Italian sun (and of course, drink in hand). If you do happen to tire, you can also enjoy the on-site activities which include a tennis court, fishing lake, intricate hiking trails and you can even take your little ones to meet the goats, ducks and hens!
– Three swimming pool, open approximately from April to the beginning of November
– Wine tasting
– Wine Tour and light lunch
– Wine Tour and Cooking Class
– Cooking class & lunch
– Cooking demonstration
– Wine Bath
– Chocolate bath
– Steam bath
***For those in groups of 8 or less Villa 2 is available for rent on its own.
If that already wasn’t enough, the estate prides itself on wellness. So it would be silly not to make use of the first-class spa at your disposal. Recommended highly is the vinotherapy, which consists of wine, heaps of it – Experience the sensation of soaking in an invigorating wine bath.
Take a Look at Gino’s Bath experience
The Estate, located in a winery, is a 5-minute drive from Gaiole in Chianti, 30 minutes from Siena, and one hour from Florence. Quiet and picturesque, Forbes has previously listed Gaiole as the number one most idyllic place to live in Europe! It indeed is a haven for history buffs and hikers with castles speckling the hills.
- Nearest Town/City: Florence (65 Km)
- Nearest Airport: Firenze Airport (73 Km)
- Nearest Village: Gaiole Chianti (4 Km)
- Nearest Restaurant: On-site (50 m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Gaiole hosts the world-famous L’Eroica, a 200 km vintage bike race that takes its participants south travelling through the beautiful countryside of Chianti, Siena, Val d’Arbia, Montalcino, Val d’Orcia and Crete Senesi.
- The Paolo di Siena, an ancient bareback horse race, has been held in Siena’s civic hub, Piazza del Campo, since 1644. This is a genuinely authentic Sienese experience, and the atmosphere is always electric.
- Culinary Experiences:
- As you can probably guess from the name, Chianti is brimming with wineries, many of which are open to visitors.
- Active outdoors:
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Various options for accommodation ranging from bedrooms to garden apartments and villas with access to 3 swimming pools
– Two villas (up to 8 people each)
– Seven double rooms
– Garden suite
– Two family room (up to 8 people)
– Studio Flat (up to 2 people)
– Two Bed Flat (up to 4 people)
– Three Bed Flat (up to 6 people)
– Three Bed Flat (up to 6 people)
– Three Bed Flat (up to 6 people)
Larger groups of 60+ guests will also enjoy the use of the 31 bedrooms
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning – Check at the time of booking
- Swimming pool: Three swimming pool, open approximately from April to the beginning of November
- Private Pool
- Wine Bath
- Chocolate bath
- Steam bath
- Satellite TV
- A wedding Venue
- Tennis Court
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 62 people:
|Rental period||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 9th 2021 – Dec 31st 2021||£21,031||£25,237|
|Dec 31st 2021 – Sep 10th 2022||£21,031||£25,237|
Extras for this Large Italian wedding villa
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport transfers
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extra services available:
– Cooking classes
– Wine tasting classes
– Horseback riding
– Hiking & Cycling tours
– Hot air ballooning
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this wedding villa in Tuscany, Italy is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorization.|
|Arrival time||4.00 pm.|
|Departure time||10.00 am.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €15 per pet on the first day (€5 for each of the following days) will apply (payable locally).|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection included.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Minimum stay||5 nights.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Cot is available at an additional cost. High chair available (free of charge).|
|Pool towels included?||Extra cost, payable locally.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open from approximately April to the beginning of November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Wedding Venue villa in Tuscany?
The Best way to book this Wedding Venue in Italy, Tuscany is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Up to 150 guests could be seated for a reception in the garden near the villa cellar or up to 120 in the larger circular garden. Smaller groups of up to 80 people could be seated on the terrace or up to 50 could be hosted in the garden by the swimming pool. Indoors, a reception for up to 60 guests could be held in the nearby covered restaurant.
Dancing can take place on one of the two terraces with music continuing as late as you like with no noise restrictions.
A symbolic ceremony could take place in the garden by the wine cellar.
A civil ceremony is possible at the local town hall, 5km from the site.
The owners can provide details of an English-speaking celebrant.
Where to Stay
Up to 62 people are able to stay on site.
Nearby, hundreds more guests could find accommodation in the nearby town, 5km from the property.
The owners are able to supply details of local transport firms.
The venue can provide the wedding planning, or the client may provide their own planner.
The venue can assist with all those extras that might be needed for the event.
All catering can be carried out by the on-site restaurant.
The estate produces its own wines and loves to have these used at the event.
The venue recommends always hiring a marquee. They can arrange for the rental of marquees for up to 150 people at €20 per person.
Please note that any event rental may be subject to additional charges, venue hire fees and to a higher security deposit, which will be in addition to any published rental rates and fees.
All events are on request only and subject to prior agreement from the owner, who reserves the right to refuse all events without their prior authorisation.
Why you should book this wedding villa in Tuscany with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private villa in Tuscany with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private villas in Arezzo, Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in the Arezzo region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.